Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. (1822 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by sarrki(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mummy God Bless You

God bless All mother’s

God bless All To be Mother’s

You are the best

We love you Mum

Dead or alive we love you our mother’s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by IamD18: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
The best prayer to give him is to stop him from embarking on such fvckery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by Amuocha: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
Scam
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amuocha:
Scam
dont mind the wasted army of nigger area
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by sarrki(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amuocha:
Scam

Everything is not scam

That’s why you need to start believing in yourself
So that things will start working for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by sarrki(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
immhotep:

dont mind the wasted army of nigger area

In your own case you actually need a psycho doc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by IbyOneGod: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
If he is not from the north im s... ? She wouldnt expose this because enemies dont like celebration of success.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
cool
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by Stalwert: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Children of bitterness and hate are already showing their deep seated hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
sarrki:

In your own case you actually need a psycho doc
Nigger Area fanatic spotted grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
They desert everytime in the north east when confronted by bokoharam super power.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pishure of the day!!!

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
sarrki:
Mummy God Bless You

God bless All mother’s

God bless All To be Mother’s

You are the best

We love you Mum

Dead or alive we love you our mother’s

This picture really broke my heart, I almost cried,, mama your son case is different and he will return IJN cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. by sarrki(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:

This picture really broke my heart, I almost cried,, mama your son case is different and he will return IJN cry

Amen

I love this guys

God bless Our gallantry guys

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? / Giadom Writes INEC, Says I’m New APC Chairman / Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.