Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike (23886 Views)

2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by lordkush: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Iyke3522:
help me tell dem o.. am an ukwuani man from Delta state but because I bear d name Ikechukwu.. all this people keep saying am an Igbo boy.. there are lots of ethnic groups in d south and we ain't Igbos.. people don't just want to learn..
listen and listen very well ikechikwu. When push comes to shove

the binis hausa igala will not believe you 're not igbo.
But you can tell yourself and your children anything you like

if igbos 're being killed tomorrow. save your explanations and flee
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by tesppidd: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
DonBenny77:

I know I'm nothing, we all know you are his asslicker abi is it social media warrior? Abeg do your job in peace you and your Oga have shed enough blood in my state already.

He will never be relevant in rivers state till he dies relay that to him, he can be minister anywhere in the world. Tell him brick house isnt his fathers compound, we know it has been his home for 16years it has do since he betrayed he should go build a home in abuja.

I would vote for cole over wike on a normal scenario but we prefer wike who has obviously failed in creating jobs and empowerment to anyone backed by judas d lizard and we are majority over here,

It was a massive landslide.......
Who gives a flying fucck about Wike?

Wike is shiit just like you are.

Put Awara in PDP and put Wike in APC or AAC and Awara will win by a landslide.

Stop overrating your Wike.

Amaechi stood up To Patience Jonathan and fought them back like a real man.
That is why y'all lily livered men call him judas or whatever.
He is Judas because he refused to bend over and take it in the asss from the Jonathans??

Foools!
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by DonBenny77(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Who gives a flying fucck about Wike?

Wike is shiit just like you are.

Put Awara in PDP and put Wike in APC or AAC and Awara will win by a landslide.

Stop overrating your Wike.

Amaechi stood up To Patience Jonathan and fought them back like a real man.
That is why y'all lily livered men call him judas or whatever.
He is Judas because he refused to bend over and take it in the asss from the Jonathans??

Foools!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Amaechi clearly give a Bleep

You are so pained wike is just so special, the victory had to be prolonged with loud oviation.

I'm not a fan of wike I deal with facts pls don't drink sniper for any politician head oh, its not worth it . I suggest you be placed on sucide watch

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by pazienza(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Do you know what a real Hausa, Kanuri or a real Fulani name sounds like?

This is not true.
Hausa names are distinct from Kanuri and Fulani one's.
The only names they have in common are Islamic one's.
This is not the same with Igboid groups in Rivers and Ndiigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by tesppidd: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
DonBenny77:
[s]hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Amaechi clearly give a Bleep

You are so pained wike is just so special, the victory had to be prolonged with loud oviation.

I'm not a fan of wike I deal with facts pls don't drink sniper for any politician head oh, its not worth it . I suggest you be placed on sucide watch[/s]
Take your Lord and personal saviour Wike to APC or AAC let's see how many votes he will get.

There are 2 differences between Wike and Amaechi.

1. Wike is in PDP a party loved in the SS while Amaechi is in APC a party loathed in the SS.

2. Wike willingly and happily kissed Patience Jonathan's asss, Amaechi refused to kiss Patience Jonathan's asss.
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by BruncleZuma: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
pazienza:

This is not true.
Hausa names are distinct from Kanuri and Fulani one's.
The only names they have in common are Islamic one's.
This is not the same with Igboid groups in Rivers and Ndiigbo.

Quick to throw Igboid around...just don't say it in front of those you and others like you have decided to classify.
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by pazienza(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Quick to throw Igboid around...just don't say it in front of those you and others like you have decided to classify.

Their languages are Igboid. They can cry, whine and do whatever they want, but it doesn't change that fact.

If I meet any Ogba, Ikwerre or Etche persons, I would tell him straight to his face that they have no mother tongue other than the Igboid one they speak.
It's either they were Igbos from the beginning or their ancestors were suffering from severe form of inferiority complex, so much that they threw away their original non Igbo languages, be it Bini or whatever they claim these days, for the current Igboid one they speak.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by BruncleZuma: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
pazienza:

Their languages are Igboid. They can cry, whine and do whatever they want, but it doesn't change that fact.

If I meet any Ogba, Ikwerre or Etche persons, I would tell him straight to his face that they have no mother tongue other than the Igboid one they speak.
It's either they were Igbos from the beginning or their ancestors were suffering from severe form of inferiority complex, so much that they threw away their original non Igbo languages, be it Bini or whatever they claim these days, for the current Igboid one they speak.

You are right.
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by ChristianNorth: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
prizequest:

ogba egbema ndoni obio akpor port harcourt eleme etche omuma ahoada east ahoada west ikwerre oyibo emuoha these are igboid local govt areas in Rivers State
Remove Eleme abeg, I think it is a core Ogoni land.
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by pazienza(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Remove Eleme abeg, I think it is a core Ogoni land.

Eleme is Ogoni, though out of greed and lack of love, Many Eleme people are today denying their Ogoni ethnicity, simply because they reason they host most of the important industries, including oil coys and seaport,in Ogoniland, while their Ogoni brothers in Khana, Gokana and Tai LGAs only have a crude oil spillage destroyed lands to call their own and are mostly poor. Eleme people want to enjoy the good thing in Eleme alone without having their more populous brothers in Khana,Gokana and Tai, use their numbers and share it with them.
Luckily for Eleme. Nigeria is a dishonest entity where anything goes, so Eleme that speaks Ogoni and has been Ogoni since eternity can now come out in 21st century and disclaim Ogoni while claiming to be a distinct ethnic group.

Ahoada West is shared by Ekpeye and Engenni, so it's not purely Igboid, as Engenni speak an Edoid language.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by ChristianNorth: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
pazienza:

Eleme is Ogoni.
Ahoada West is shared by Ekpeye and Engenni, so it's not purely Igboid, as Engenni speak an Edoid language.
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by Yemi1987(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
'winner has many parent but loser is an orphan' so nobody want to relate with Amaechi again politically...
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by ice234: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ahoada is not igboid but from the ijaw clan I think..... Eleme is ogoni. Others are all Igbos
prizequest:
ogba egbema ndoni
obio akpor
port harcourt
eleme
etche
omuma
ahoada east
ahoada west
ikwerre
oyibo
emuoha
these are igboid local govt areas in Rivers State
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike by pazienza(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
ice234:
Ahoada is not igboid but from the ijaw clan I think..... Eleme is ogoni. Others are all Igbos

Ahoada East is entirely Ekpeye. Ekpeye is Igboid.

It's Ahoada West that has Engenni people, who are not even Ijoid but Edoid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Election: El-Rufai, 6 Governors, Others To Relocate To Kogi / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / Atiku To Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Elect A Ghost President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.