Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return (17539 Views)

Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Mrop(m): 4:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Popular nairabet owmer Akin Alabi house rep elect receives his certificate of return as he show it off on his insta story recently.

Congrats to him. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/akin-alabi-receives-his-certificate-of-return/

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Mrop(m): 4:47am On Apr 06, 2019
See Photos and Video of How he reieves his certificate of return => HERE

1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by MEDICPATH(m): 5:02am On Apr 06, 2019
Make e dash boys money for nairabet to celebrate this feat grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by miracle956: 6:35am On Apr 06, 2019
congrats akin
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by OddsIsland(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2019
I have his kind of dream already. But do not lose money to any bookmaker. If you want to consistently make money from Akin Alabi and Co, join us today.
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by nony43(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations Oga, this one i am seeing laptops in front of you, no go bet with constituency allowances.

9 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Robnectar(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2019
OddsIsland:
I have his kind of dream already. But do not lose money to any bookmaker. If you want to consistently make money from Akin Alabi and Co, join us today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by chinedu1010: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2019
BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA STANDARD EDITION TRAINING IN 8 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED YOU CANT GET ANYWHERE ELSE WITH SAME VALUE!
Programmers with sound knowledge of Java are in great demand. With a large installed base, this widely used programming language continues to create jobs in the tech industry. Additionally, the popularity of Android apps has brought along countless opportunities for an Android developer who writes native apps in Java (oh Yes. ANDROID MOBILE APP IS WRITTEN LARGELY IN JAVA)
WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL TRAINING?

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 27th March 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 8 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Your Laptop and basic web knowledge. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the JAVA training

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by johnmartus(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2019
grin cheesy this life sef.
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2019
This guy that ruined ppl! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by helinues: 6:42am On Apr 06, 2019
Nice one

Successful entrepreneur venturing into politics, hope he can make changes like he did in his businesses
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by oismail(m): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Cong to him, but..........
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by AngelicBeing: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Seen, tongue
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2019
I want to place a bet that you'd be sacked by the court.

BTS

What am I saying
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Chinashopping84: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2019
more winnings for betters.we have chinese rmb for sale...check siggy for more info.
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by lonelydora: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Akin Alabi, the man who destroyed Nigerian 'lazy' youths
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Preator: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmn.
That's not a certificate of return. Its most likely a certificate for participation in an orientation for new/first time national assembly members-elect.

Or has INEC delegated it to national assembly nw? That cert is not issued by INEC

bloggers sha

6 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Punt(m): 6:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations Sir.
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Nice one.....
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Propsvilla(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2019
Akin Alabi will deliver
This shows that harwork pays Legitimate Hustlers, I remember the grass to grace story of the dude and how he will come to Lagos from Ibadan for digital Marketing Training and will trek some miles because he does not have enough T fare.

What ever you do today, don't quit just be focus and passionate about it because with time tour harwork will be rewarded with success. The journey to success is filled with all kinds of challenges but t the end of the tunnel there is always a light and a sight of relief.

Congrats Akin
And Good Morning Nairalanders
I remain the Only Propsvilla that will help you acquire Land in Choice Location most especially Ibeju-Lekki, Asaba, Owerri and Awka

5 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by ntyce(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Congrats Oloye akinalabi....
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by partnerbizz4: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2019
more odds coming... ;Dmore odds coming...
Sell Airtime to us and make money! Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Kenturkey048(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2019
Propsvilla:
Akin Alabi will deliver
This shows that harwork pays Legitimate Hustlers, I remember the grass to grace story of the dude and how he will come to Lagos from Ibadan for digital Marketing Training and will trek some miles because he does not have enough T fare.

What ever you do today, don't quit just be focus and passionate about it because with time tour harwork will be rewarded with success. The journey to success is filled with all kinds of challenges but t the end of the tunnel there is always a light and a sight of relief.

Congrats Akin
And Good Morning Nairalanders
I remain the Only Propsvilla that will help you acquire Land in Choice Location most especially Ibeju-Lekki, Asaba, Owerri and Awka
Bro u no lie,,I also know somebody that worked with this same akin alabi,,on organising seminars on digital marketing and blogging,,then when blogging was still nothing in Nigeria,,but that dude no dey grow..he his still seriously struggling,,I don't know if his problem is in seriousness,or just hardlock..see akin today,don turn turn honourable ,,dude is still struggling for script in Nollywood,,.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by papyskinsy: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2019
baba has made mad money from lots of jobless youths.. buh he stil not satisfied.. he decided to step up his game to de national assembly.. meanwhile some pipz are still gonna be calculating sure odds dat does not exist.. lifes have been ruined by this betting of a thing.. I thnk God I restored my soul and senses back... I would rather kip money hanging in the bank.. dan investing on sure odds and making akin labi richer.. betting is intoxicating.. word of advise

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by Sharon6(f): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations to him...

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by SaintM90(m): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2019
Nonsense sad
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by kunleweb: 7:21am On Apr 06, 2019
papyskinsy:
baba has made mad money from lots of jobless youths.. buh he stil not satisfied.. he decided to step up his game to de national assembly.. meanwhile some pipz are still gonna be calculating sure odds dat those not exist.. lifes have been ruined by this betting of a thing.. I thnk God I restored my soul and senses back... I would rather kip money hanging in the bank.. dan investing on sure odds and making akin labi richer.. betting is intoxicating.. word of advise

grin
Re: Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return by juwoonn(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2019
Congrats Otunba akinalabi!
Work and Enjoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe / ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.