Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler (19390 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by chimjoshjuan: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2019
Dabota Lawson who reacted to the Victoria Kimani and Tiwa Savage's stand-off, insinuated that the Kenyan singer is acting like a random low life desperate hustler. The former beauty Queen who also alleged that Victoria Kimani was manipulated over a 'd*ck', added that a grown woman should never allow that happen.

Dabota Lawson who in her post insinuated that Victoria Kimani is acting like a random low life desperate hustler, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/dabota-lawson-says-victoria-kimani-is-acting-like-a-random-low-life-desperate-hustler/

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2019
Foooooools !!!

This old women need to take chill pills and just relax !

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by LisaAnne(f): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2019
All of you should stfu

11 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by Nickijoy(f): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2019
Everybody just want to trend!

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by ictjobber: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Following

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by springtech(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2019
Attention seekers everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2019
all the best for all of una

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by MzTunechi(f): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2019
All them don turn chemical.... reacting anyhow
Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by andersonbaba(f): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2019
,n
Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by andersonbaba(f): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by Boyooosa(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2019
And I agree with her..

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by lenghtinny(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Oloshos tearing out each other like angry birds

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by Houseofglam7(f): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Can the mods stop pushing this garbage to FrontPage?

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by Ayobami7(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Mtcheeew
Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by richdad419: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BY THIS EASTER. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

YOU READY TO MAKE THIS APRIL MONTH OF TRUE LOVE?

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just sign up o the website you with you details, message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW. DETAILS ON BANNERS!

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by Keywordconcept(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2019
Funny peeps
Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by theenchanter: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2019
Lol

The problem prick dey cause ehnn, especially d ones that has nothing to offer but sweet talk.

Dabota is a living testimony. grin

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by chuckyly(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Lol... so na prick dey make her reason like mad woman.hmm

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by Onyi22(f): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2019
Celebrity palava

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by fortunechy(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2019
Uselessly useless slay mama's.... birds of same feathers
Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2019
MzTunechi:
All them don turn chemical.... reacting anyhow
You sound so razzzzzz and local
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2019
abegii angry

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Who else wud have loved hear a colabo btwn Victoria Kimani and Tiwa Savage? I sure do bt I don’t know if that can happen anytime soon again.
Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by Meliaen(f): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dabota delivered on this one.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
What am I going to say now?
Hmmmmmmm?? undecided

That is all I have to say now
Sorry

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by seangy4konji: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
This hustler that was marrying a man old enough to be her grand daddy is also calling someone a hustller.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler by MzTunechi(f): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
LiveByNight:

You sound so razzzzzz and local
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
That's your personal problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy / Kate Henshaw Stuns In New Photos As She Celebrates Her Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.