Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria (37460 Views)

Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic / Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by titiloyeblog: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2019
A man has killed his fiancé in Austria after she mocked him for having a small penis.

According to Mirror UK, the man named Daban K. from Iraq, killed the woman after she had sheltered him from the Austrian authorities for several years.

The woman hid Daban in her flat when he ignored a deportation order to be sent back to Iraq from Austria.

After he was arrested for murder, the 40-year-old blamed the attack, which saw him stab his partner at least four times in the neck, on her for mocking his masculinity and being unfaithful.

Daban K., whose full name has not been released due to Austrian privacy laws, said in a conversation with court psychiatrist, Sigrun Rossmanith, that: “She was a very good woman to me, but she repeatedly insulted me.

“She cheated on me three times with other men and did not want to have sex with me anymore. One day she told me that my penis was too small.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/04/man-kills-fiancee-for-mocking-his-small.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Uwatt: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Such is life

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2019
ANGER ANGER ANGER
Control yourself, MEN
Ignore them and walk away.
Most of them are Resident Evils.

LADIES MOUTH no be here oooo

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
If u follow woman mouth you gonna be a murderer ..
If e too big problem,if e too small problem ,even average problem...
Cum ur own cum and live her to cum her cum....she can do it if she wants to.....
God wen give u DAT pri*ck get why,so let no bore hole abi farm tool,make you look down on yourself....
Advice for all niggas with smll pri*ckson

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by BlackfireX: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
How small?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Sluvist(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
She have seen many bigger ones.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by kiiingemmy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Miracle4Sure: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
This Life sha

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by ainas247: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
unless the thing is as small and my pinky finger...
next time the little you have use it well + your hand + mouth and your head too, she wont remember if
its small or not.

Dont let people mock you of your
business bringing small profiit.
come let make it big by displaying it
on Google page one.. chat up now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by DonMarkuzi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lies na India e for happen.
Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by hisexcellency34: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
That's extreme. But I feel the guys pain. Joystick is a man's greatest asset

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by namiji2598: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
that's ur problem,sex stories Don tire us abeg

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Awsome1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
U for leave har na

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by castrol180(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
But bet it, nobody can do this in Iraq it is death straight for the suspect. The Mohammedians are cruel and violent, though what the lady has done is psychological/emotional abuse which may make any man unbalance till death

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Kingluqman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
You wicked!!
Killing her no go increase the size of your carrot na..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Chisaedhor: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Flets: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why worry about an issue you have no control over.

God gave you a specific size, you had no choice to what size you get ..... Why worry?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by coldnigger(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
hmm
Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by InaNla(f): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
embarassed
Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by sevo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Picture of the small pencil or....you know the rest

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Englishgold: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Make him go kill the jail naa
Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Twoclans(f): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nothing hurts a man like telling him that his pingolo is tiny just the way ladies hate to be told their womanliness smells undecided

The size of a man's pingolo does not guarantee satisfaction ,how many times are we going to keep saying the same thing angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Highesschief1: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
So what lesson have we learnt today ladies?
Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by hemartins(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
No time
Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by chidooski565(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]it serves her right next world she learn how to talk very good

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by tstx(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lesson learnt.... Never nock a man's junk

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by kamez(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
learn to overlook the words of an angry woman... If all men were to act violently anytime a woman insults them, all the women in the world would be dead by now.... and all men would be in jail for murder

if a woman use her mouth give u food for thought eeeh!

just learn to walk away, trust me there are a million and one ways to punish a woman without touching her.. and with time she will learn to respect u

works for me everytime

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by Liberator007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Women will put one in trouble, not with their mouth alone but their VJ also.

titiloyeblog:

A man has killed his fiancé in Austria after she mocked him for having a small penis.

According to Mirror UK, the man named Daban K. from Iraq, killed the woman after she had sheltered him from the Austrian authorities for several years.

The woman hid Daban in her flat when he ignored a deportation order to be sent back to Iraq from Austria.

After he was arrested for murder, the 40-year-old blamed the attack, which saw him stab his partner at least four times in the neck, on her for mocking his masculinity and being unfaithful.

Daban K., whose full name has not been released due to Austrian privacy laws, said in a conversation with court psychiatrist, Sigrun Rossmanith, that: “She was a very good woman to me, but she repeatedly insulted me.

“She cheated on me three times with other men and did not want to have sex with me anymore. One day she told me that my penis was too small.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/04/man-kills-fiancee-for-mocking-his-small.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria by 1stola: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
NA HER DICK SUCKING MOUTH KILL AM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatu Ochigbo: DPO Tortured Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Drives 3-inch Nail Into Nephew’s Skull For Stealing N500 (photo) / Man Murdered & Butchered At Igarra Market In Edo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.