Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates (22499 Views)

LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times / Why Nigerian Universities Rank Poorly Globally, By Okebukola / FG Appoints Jega, Peter Okebukola To Review Nigeria’s University System​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by AZeD1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
orisa37:
Every Nigerian lies about Age.

I have never lied about my age please correct your statement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by wonder233: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
At the last Exxonmobil recruitment advertorial, there was no single mention of age.
If you are qualified for a role, you apply.
Now, this is an American company that recognizes inclusion of the "age" criteria amounts to discrimination - same category with racial, religious discriminations.
Nigeria needs to move beyond this meaningless practice.
I see people here on nairaland try to 'age-shame' people, its pathetic, age is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by sirqeeboi(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
When i know someone who is younger than is junior brother with age�..elder 23 junior 25..something like dat
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by Jidefido(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
orisa37:

I have never lied about my age or date of birth in anything I do. NEVER
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by ajl: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
orisa37:

Are you sane? Because you and people like you do it doesn't mean everyone does. Why would i need to lie about my dirth of birth in the first instance....
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by Egalitarian1: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
orisa37:

Excluding me sir
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by sichri(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
orisa37:

You are wrong sir.

Not every Nigerian lies about age. I have been using my recorded date of birth since primary school till date.
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by OBJANDIBB: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
orisa37:

No bro not me.
J
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by don4real18(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
sichri:

You are wrong sir.

Not every Nigerian lies about age. I have been using my recorded date of birth since primary school till date.
I am not supposed to tell you this but you have actually been using a wrong age. tongue Ask your parents

1 Like

Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by worlexy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
maasoap:

It is called news, not media trial. Dumb head!
Is "Dumb Head" your name or the name of one of your parents?
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
orisa37:
Every Nigerians lies about Age.
Speak for yourself please
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by poseidon12: 12:50am On Apr 07, 2019
orisa37:

Every Nigerian? Please speak for yourself. I don't lie about my age.
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by arrestdarrester: 1:40am On Apr 07, 2019
orisa37:

Nope! Count me out
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by JusticeSeeker: 5:01am On Apr 07, 2019
orisa37:
a fat lie. I have not. I use my my birth certificate and not age declaration papers.
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by orisa37: 6:15am On Apr 07, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
a fat lie. I have not. I use my my birth certificate and not age declaration papers.

My senior Brother, a Prof, of late memory, who, in life was 5 years older than I, died 3 years younger than me.
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by orisa37: 6:39am On Apr 07, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Nope! Count me out

You ain't reached the necessity for it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by orisa37: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2019
poseidon12:

Every Nigerian? Please speak for yourself. I don't lie about my age.

As a Prof, you can't work for INEC.
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by DeRay98(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2019
orisa37:

Excluding me Sir. I would have been easy for me to lie about my age and people won't doubt when they see me because i look at 5yrs younger than my age, but refused to cheat on age.
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by Truthbites: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2019
The issue is , the way the age climbs fast scares the owner of the age, in order to cool the fear, na to comot small numbers. Its consoling
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by Tinyemeka(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
orisa37:

I do not!
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by GEEBITE: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Stop misinformation and always get your facts right.It was Philip Osondu the MVP of the under 17 world cup in 1987 you are trying to refer to here and he is from Aba not Agbor. Nigeria was not banned because of him,it was because of Samson Siasia and co 1985 U-21 set who had many of them with with age discrepancies on official documents when they joined clubs abroad(mostly Belgium then).
TempleHouse:
Have you all forgotten the Nigerian Footballer-Ochendu in 1989 ?
Ochendu represents Nigeria and played for Under 18 in 1988 FIFA WORLD CUP
He was signed by Belgium Club and was advised to wait until he was 20 to play for the First Team
Ochendu then confessed that he was actually 32 years and has two kids in Agbor in Bendel State
The Belgium Club terminated the contract and reported Nigeria to FIFA
Thus the reason Nigeria was suspended and banned in1990 Under 21 World Cup
Very sad that Nigeria have not learnt from Salisu,Ewerem, and now Okebukola episodes.
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by seunprodigy13: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
crownwealth:
What of Mohomodu Buhari real age?
ask your pale
Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by arrestdarrester: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
orisa37:

You ain't reached the necessity for it.

May you get to that point where you realize integrity is everything. No amount of money or privilege is a necessity to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates by orisa37: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2019
U are my good friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Development And Peace Commission Where Kids Learn Under The Tree (photo) / 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) / Why Is There A "D" In "Fridge", But Not In "Refrigerator" Or "Refrigerate"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.