Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed (13261 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by ictfaruk: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
we've heard
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
2metrelaurie:

Bleep you and Tinubu
You sound so pained... Be in till 2023 and 2027 Insha'Allah bro.

Tinubu getting the ticket twice
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by oskaaay(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
hmmmmm....let wait and see how thing unfold in court nauuuuu grin grin grin grin grin

1 year VPN Account Available For Fastest Finger with huge discount
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by udemzyudex(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
This man is high on cheap weed for even bringing in the word MORALS into Nigerian politics.

Rubbish, everybody sha wan yarn nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by namiji2598: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Atiefku must go to court. Na naija money he stole he go spend there abeg.

2023 for jagaban(APC) vs Atiefku(PDP) loading all southerners should give many likes for jagaban.
we the northerners will not vote ur fucking jagaban and our Igbo brothers too will not vote him for sure, this is where Yoruba will have to be alone
Yoruba vs Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by okpanachipeter: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Junaid is drunk and high on tramadol.
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
namiji2598:
we the northerners will not vote ur fucking jagaban and our Igbo brothers too will not vote him for sure, this is where Yoruba will have to be alone
Yoruba vs Nigeria
"We" talk about yourself first... I know Igbo ur slaves are with you.. I can assure you we are never alone... The better Hausas and Fulanis are with us. If he doesn't win in 2023, we learn from our mistakes to win 2027.

Bring out a candidate that will outsmart Tinubu first. We are ready
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
namiji2598:
Yoruba vs Nigeria
The time you and your igbo brothers voted Atiefku you won?

The time you and your igbo brothers contested against Abiola you won?

Yorubas we've never and can never be alone.
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

You sound so pained... Be in till 2023 and 2027 Insha'Allah bro.

Tinubu getting the ticket twice

why will I be pained , when we all know Tinubu can't win against any good candidate the north brings ⚠️⚠️

Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is the simple Truth. If we justify Apc’s rigging elections because of pdp started in since 1999 and do not ask and make sure Govt looks for ways to stop rigging effectively by reviewing our electoral laws Pdp when they have the opportunity will also justify their rigging using because Apc rigging in 2019.

This is the huge and backward problem b4 us as a country now.
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
2metrelaurie:

why will I be pained , when we all know Tinubu can't win against any good candidate the north brings ⚠️⚠️
That how you people post on social media until you witness the reality of defeat.

Tinubu will defeat any Igbo and Hausa candidate together.
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
please I'm in need of a driving job in Ibadan. Thanks in advance.
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by namiji2598: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

The time you and your igbo brothers voted Atiefku you won?

The time you and your igbo brothers contested against Abiola you won?

Yorubas we've never and can never be alone.
who told u that northerners voted Atiku! northern Nigeria voted buhari,but comes 2024 u will suprised when we all voted against APC because of ur tinubu our slaving boy,let's jus wait and u will be all suprised Yoruba slaves
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by namiji2598: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

"We" talk about yourself first... I know Igbo ur slaves are with you.. I can assure you we are never alone... The better Hausas and Fulanis are with us. If he doesn't win in 2023, we learn from our mistakes to win 2027.

Bring out a candidate that will outsmart Tinubu first. We are ready
I DNT care who is my slave, either Yoruba or Igbo,all I know is hausa will decide the next president through their votes
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by buhariguy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mahsums:
This is exactly what happened to Atiku
as i was just reading the Facebook comment, i was just shedding tears,
that is the truth about life,
nobody can help you feel your pain.
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

That how you people post on social media until you witness the reality of defeat.

Tinubu will defeat any Igbo and Hausa candidate together.

young man , we are talking of Nigeria not Lagos

local champion

Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by Lukgaf(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
mainman7:
Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari.

Whether is Buhari or Atiku, God bless every leader that truly loves all Nigerians.
I want to call attention of all Nigerians to this satanic Soul called Lukgaf . Intelligent people here have noticed that he twists articles and used this platform to spread anti-Christian and distructive write ups aimed at fueling War between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria. Before Lugaf started marketing MURIC, nobody takes MURIC serious because we all know the Prof behind it is just an attention seeker, but this Lukman guy has been making frantic efforts to sell us MURIC destructive propagandas. Even when MURIC didn't see anything wrong or say anything about the WAEC Official's inconsequencial warning to MURIC, this devilish Lukgaf self-wrote a twisted article, intentionally titled to give an impression that the WAEC Official promised to Kidnap the MURIC guy.
It was only after fully reading that we saw that the WEAC Official only warned that Government would jail MURIC guy if he continues weaken the Peace of Nigeria. A day after he self-wrote and posted the twisted article here, MURIC then act as if Lakgaf article has made them to see what they didn't see and issued the reaction which we latter read here. Mods, NLanders, Nigerians beware of this sataic guy called Lukgaf even if he change this Monika, he's not a true Moslem and his conscience is dead!

Could you kindly stop mentioning my name and be objective in treating issues?
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by Kuginzi: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
I wonder why people keep disturbing themselves about Atiku.
Remember, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that Atiku Abubakar is an 'indigene' of Cameroon. Atiku's area of Adamawa was in Cameroon.
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by wideawaken01: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
So truly you guys rigged the election. Tell the tribunal that you rigged the elections when the times comes. Lazy govt, lazy youths
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by MetaPhysical: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
You stay in your village, and after school you come to Lagos and then to Abuja, and you start abusing people left, right and centre. These are the kind of people who are causing a lot of problems; there must be peace before you have governance."

cool
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by Guyman02: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Atiefku must go to court. Na naija money he stole he go spend there abeg.

2023 for jagaban(APC) vs Atiefku(PDP) loading all southerners should give many likes for jagaban.

Whenever you see Atiku just know you are reading the comment of a Yoloba Muslim MURIC imbe.cile cool
Re: Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed by Kuginzi: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Guyman02:

Whenever you see Atiku just know you are reading the comment of a Yoloba Muslim MURIC imbe.cile cool
What's the meaning of Yoloba Muslim?
My friend, don't bring the issue of religious bigotry & ethnocentricism here.
Have u forgotten your Maazi Kanu's instruction? "No Lefelendum, no Erection in Biafra Rand"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Directs Creation Of Youth Unemployment Benefits / Nigerians Have No Confidence In Police – Jonathan / Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.