Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pls Save His Mother's Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Save His Mother's Life (471 Views)

Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) / UCH Doctors/murderers: My Mother's Life At Stake / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Save His Mother's Life by rezzy: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
I saw this on my brother's Fb wall today. Mr Obinna and my brother are childhood friends. Pls he needs financial assistance. Pls kindly render him some help. Thank you

#SaveMrsEdnaNwaogu

Heartbreaking video of Mrs Edna Nwaogu and his first son Mr Nwaogu Obinna Collins at Belinda hospital iyana-isashi Lagos.

According to Mr Obinna his mother has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and she has done the first biopsy surgery and was placed on chemotherapy for months at Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Umuna, Orlu, Imo State .
They have spent so much money on her, but unfortunately She was discharged from the hospital on January 15th 2019 and was brought to Lagos to seek for help because they can not afford any more money to carry on the final surgery which will cost about 1 Million .
He is pleading for every Nigerian to assist him financially because he has spent all his life savings on his dying mother and needs assistance from well meaning Nigerians.

No Amount is too small.

0008857672, Nwaogu Collins Obinna, GTBank.

You can call any of this numbers for more details

Mr Obinna:- 08063337353
David:- 07034454983.

Please help & share let's save MRS NWAOGU EDNA. God bless You.

@lalasticlala
@mynd44

Re: Pls Save His Mother's Life by rezzy: 9:39pm On May 23, 2019
Sadly, she has passed on. May her soul rest in Peace

(1) (Reply)

Feminelle Wash / Constant Headache, Need Help / Heroic Feat By Fmc Owerri Health Team Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.