Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (66918 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Naychuzzy(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2019
advocate666:
10m DOLLARS in a single boot? Lies everywhere

Which bank had that in cash to give you?

Keep lying. We are listening.

If it is in USD, then its very possible.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Khaleell001(m): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2019
dkronicle:
Chaiii and i de look my 50naira change with anger

All fingers are not equal.

You can never be like Dangote! .This is not a curse but reality.
And any pastor or man of cloth that tells you otherwise should be be thrown in the dungeon and locked away.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2019
ademega:
Lord give me legit money...
I will never do Yahoo to get rich ...amen

If u are reading this and u are into Yahoo or planning to be one ,you will be caught

Yeah, that's the spirit.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2019
advocate666:

Oga, na $10m he talk o. Not $10b.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by jeff1607(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
cool

This is the type of persons I want to walk with. I need his money ideas.

his ideas won't work for you when you don't have government backing
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2019
sonnie10:
$10M is about #3.6B (naira)
At 10% interest rate, that would be #360M per annum.
If you divide #360M by 360 ( the one day he had the money in his room), that would be #1M.
Therefore we can comfortably say that he wasted #1M to see his own money in cash.

Impressive analysis but it was way back then.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Khaleell001(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Discontented people will start shouting poverty this poverty that.
we should know that not everyone will make it.
many of us will die poor without seeing even 100 thousand in our life while some will not even see 50 thousand naira in the life.

The life is so well arranged by God that we can't all be rich
Even if we are all rich there are things some people will get which others won't get.

Broses and madams, there are places you will go to as a poor hustling guy without much problems that Dangote wouldn't dare to go to.

The life is arranged such a way that this money keeps rotating and it never stops rotating.

As we speak, they are people are being duped, robbed, scammed and facing one type of financial challenge and the other and you think life is all about the bucks.

.So what's the fuss?

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Money is good. I love it. But aspiring to become a billion is stupidity except your main passion for having that type of money is to influence positive change as much as possible in the world. I know some people will attack me. That's your business.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by kay29000(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2019
That was when he was younger. If there was social media then, maybe he might have taken the pic of that 10 million and posted on social media. lol. This is just for those people that keep abusing some Naija celebs that flash their wealth on social media. If you came from nothing, and become rich beyond your wildest dreams, of course the money will make you misbehave small. lol. It is almost inevitable.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Cheryphb: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Baba God give me the opportunity to withdraw millions of dollars from my bank account to convince me that I'm Rich $$$$$$££££££€€€€€€₦₦₦₦₦
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2019
Paragon311:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The real ballers don't make noise.

No way for poverty in our lives

Keep working smart endlessly
What do you mean by smart
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by mozona(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2019
E no easy
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Olulinks(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2019
dkronicle:
Chaiii and i de look my 50naira change with anger
No. That's not fair. Look at the N50 with content and a high hope for more and see what God will do. Do not despise the days of the humble beginning - Bible.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by kenkel: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2019
abumoney:
I tap from your grace.
That person here who has been on the legit hustle, God will pick your call soon. Just work smart and believe. May you withdraw €50m just to look at the weight of the money
Amen
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Olulinks(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2019
That's the spirit. Do not despise the days of the humble beginning - Bible
xoxocandy:
chai and me was staring at small salary yesterday feeling fly
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by kenkel: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2019
ademega:

If u are reading this and u are into Yahoo or planning to be one ,you will be caught
nice one bro, team legit. Clean money gives peace of mind
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Bimpe29: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2019
We will all have our million dollars very soon. Let's be more hardworking, passionate and prayerful with our jobs.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Angel223: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Paragon311(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=xoftcore post=77333780]
What do you mean by smart[/quote]

Working smart is putting your best in what you with zeal and passion.

We don't need to work hard to achieve more in life. Be proactive, think out of the box when one thing Is not working

Never stay close to time wasters.

Keep your head up always even with challenges.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by porthouse7(f): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2019
ademega:

i say amen
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Bigsteveg(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2019
makapella:
And one idiot called Victoria Kimani is beefing another woman over di.ck..Ordinary dic.k oo
There's nothing like ordinary dick.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by GEEBITE: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2019
So you think one million naira loss isn't negligible to a man worth over $10b mr simple interest calculator?
sonnie10:
If you divide #360M by 360 ( the one day he had the money in his room), that would be #1M.
Therefore we can comfortably say that he wasted #1M to see his own money in cash.

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Thunday1005(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Uncletony(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2019
aboki must be aboki ...weda rich or poor. just imagine
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by lastempero: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
KOMZYLEE:
Poverty die!!!!!!!!

I follow you for this one,poverty must die.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
blessing on me
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by onnairaland15: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Jh0wsef:
As an entrepreneur, you should get a logo for your brand

We would fix just that for you smiley

I like your logos..they are simple but yet elegant
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Akam2019: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Chai!!!
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Leo0089: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
advocate666:

Its DAT poverty mind DAT will kill u.
The man said at a time when u could still withdraw such
Mumu
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by SocialJustice: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
sonnie10:

But N1m is like N10 to Dangote and when that $10m got back to working for him, it probably produced interest at the rate of 40% or more annually.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by okafor200(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dangote is so rich, if it was davido or one flexy artist now dey would have used the money to go and buy a brand new ride,

mad men everywhere,
upon all his wealth he still returns the money back to be used for a good purpose,
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Abass07(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
"WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY YOU DON'T CARRY MONEY"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.