Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service (2570 Views)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service by RaseJudex(m): 5:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Breaking news; President Mohammadu Buhari has said as a part of social responsibility to federal government of Nigeria that N-power 2016 beneficiaries will not be put back to the street after the six(6) month extension as they are set to engage them in civil service work .He made this statement yesterday while addressing the need to curb unemployment and social vises among the youth. He also made it clear that N-power is not political as FG plans to expand the scheme for the next four(4) years.
Re: Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service by thunderfirebubu: 6:00am On Apr 07, 2019
Source? Drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service by Natcyyoung22: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2019
to the man above me:can't you just ask your question peacefully without insulting?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service by murphyrichy(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2019
That will be good, if only its true...ur source plz?

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service by yusufaliyu555: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good Morning fellow nairalanders.
i received a text that i have been shortlisted for an interview, but sms does not contain the job title or the name of the company,
and when i called to inquire i was told it was deliberate, please i need urgent advice.

the address is 14 nairobi street, wuse zone 2.

thanks
Re: Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service by murphyrichy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
yusufaliyu555:
Good Morning fellow nairalanders.
i received a text that i have been shortlisted for an interview, but sms does not contain the job title or the name of the company,
and when i called to inquire i was told it was deliberate, please i need urgent advice.

the address is 14 nairobi street, wuse zone 2.

thanks
Did u apply for such jobs? So many useless companies are fond of sending such messages to Job seekers...it may be one of those GNLD people.
Re: Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service by nicelaw(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations ahead to all the Npower beneficiaries 2016 batch
Re: Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service by Makschinchin: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Natcyyoung22:
to the man above me:can't you just ask your question peacefully without insulting?

Like seriously, some people just get bad mouth upandan..

In other news,
Start this side hustle today, buy Mtn and Glo data at cheaper rates and resell for profit. Visit below for more:

https://www.nairaland.com/5101969/side-hustle-buy-mtn-glo
Re: Federal Government Set To Absorb 2016 Npower Set Into The Federal Civil Service by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
If this is true, that holy guy who resigned just missed out

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: The N-power Portal Is Open Now For Those Who Havent Had Their Test / 4 Years And No Job, I Can't Continue Like This / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.