Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything (7286 Views)

The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2019
You found the Lord. So, what now? There is an inestimable joy that floods the heart and soul of every believer on the day that Jesus Christ is accepted as one's personal Lord and Savior. It's a wonderful thing to realize, as a Christian, that the only Person that remains alive for over 2,000 years after conquering death has given us assurance that we shall live forever too.

As written in Matt 6:33 and Mark 16:15, while we are still here, it is only sensible for us to show our gratitude by relentlessly carrying out the most important assignment he gave us before HE ascended. Observe that all the instructions of Jesus are for our own good.

The more people you win into Christianity, the more peaceful the World becomes, the more your children and future generation would dwell in peace and safety too.

Contrary to what most Christians think, you don't need to be a pastor or prophetess to win souls into the Kingdom of Heaven.

When I was in the University, the Don Moen Songs that a Christian brother endlessly played to worship God unintentionally ministered to a hardened cultist, a next door neighbor, and got him converted. You don't know who your phone ringing tone, phone gospel meme, gospel messages or music you play in your car or on your stereo at home would minister to. A lot of people have contacted me to thank me for different inspirational meme that I use as my dp on fb, whatsapp etc.

Sisters and brothers in the Lord, preach with everything and anything. Here are some wonderful inspirational meme, add yours here to inspire others too.

Happy Sunday!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2019
HelleluYAH! More... Keep yours coming too.

2 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Thank you JESUS!

3 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2019
About the current situation in Nigeria, many people keep saying, what can we do, what can we do? Most think they can do nothing, they've forgotten that prayer is the most powerful force on Earth. It may not instantly work like magic, but people like me that have had real spiritual experience know that it surely works, guaranteed. Let's pray for our leaders and politicians in Nigeria too.

3 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by olu77(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Jesus is Lord

6 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2019
olu77:
Jesus is Lord
Over All Forever!

Let's laugh small, Church should not be boring. grin

5 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2019
Picture speaks.

3 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by orisa37: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Preach Good for God is Good with Anything and Everything, for Anything and Everything in Heaven and on Earth is GOD.
Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by vybzkartel: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Jestin: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2019
inestimable joy will floods my heart and soul

2 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by hopefulLandlord: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Let's see....

1 Like

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Church is never boring, let's laugh small.

2 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Harryase(m): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2019
GO ye therefore into the world and preach the gospel unto all nations...

Thanks for sharing this.

4 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Bacteriologist(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Bacteriologist(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2019
God is good. All the time.

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2019
Don't ever stop preaching, it's why you are alive.

3 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Judas was right in the middle of JESUS disciples. At least, you heard and know the Truth. It is your choice to accept it or not, we shall all give account to our CREATOR.

3 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Bacteriologist(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2019
EternalBeing:
Judas was right in the middle of JESUS disciples. At least, you heard and know the Truth. It is your choice to accept it or not, we shall all give account to our CREATOR.

I call bullshit. Christianity is bullshit.

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

I call bullshit. Christianity is bullshit.

We know your type and your evil works. Even though Satan has been capturing some pastors to do evil things, what they do is a joke compared to what you do for Satan your father.

4 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Bacteriologist(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2019
EternalBeing:
We know your type and you evil works. Even though satan has been capturing some pastors to do evil things, what they do is a child's play compared to what you do.

No actually, I don't believe in your man made god and man made Satan either. I believe you can know the difference between good and evil without requiring religion. And that's how I live.

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Bacteriologist(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2019
EternalBeing:
We know your type and your evil works. Even though Satan has been capturing some pastors to do evil things, what they do is a joke compared to what you do.

Catholic priests ass-fucking little children bothers you less than Satanists doing the same act. Typical Religious hypocrite.

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by emaboi(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Just when we became parents, mistakes are inevitable but can we try not to make the same mistakes our parents make concerning our beliefs

Discipline your child, love and teach and show them the way, but NEVER DICTATE how you want your child to worship God.
Enough of deceiving ourselves.
Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Catholic priests ass-fucking little children bothers you less than Satanists doing the same act. Typical Religious hypocrite.
I've said that already, that Satan captured some so called men of God. You, I and every humanbeing is in individual battle with Satan for our eternal soul. The greatest mistake anyone could make is to give up on striving for Holiness and to permanently surrender to weakness, sin or satan. Some Christians fall by the way side to become agents of Satan, while people like you have already sold your soul so cheaply. The decision to fight to the End and gain the awaiting eternal Life in JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach is personal.

5 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Bacteriologist(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2019
EternalBeing:
I've said that already, that Satan captured some so called men of God. You, I and every humanbeing is in individual battle with Satan for our eternal soul. Some Christians fall by the way side to become agents of Satan, while people like you have already sold your soul so cheaply. The decision to fight to the end and gain the awaiting eternal Life in JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach is personal.

Lmao so did Satan capture Cain and Abel while they were screwing their sisters so they could populate the earth?

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2019
HalleluYAH!

2 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Lmao so did Satan capture Cain and Abel while they were screwing their sisters so they could populate the earth?
Human 6cm brain can never fully see things the way ALMIGHTY GOD that created the immeasurable Universe sees things. HE judges by our motives. The motive of Cain and Abel was to fulfill HIS purpose of spreading across the World then. That has being achieved already. So, you'll only be satanic to rape your own sister instead of marrying from many other females in the World now. I bet you'll say all killers should go to hell, Children of God kill too, David had to kill Goliath so that Israel would have peace. We know all nonsense you are putting up, I can see that you are truly an agent of Satan. I won't dignify you with any further response.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Bacteriologist(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2019
EternalBeing:
Human 6cm can never fully see things the way God that created the immeasurable Universe sees things. HE judges our motives. The motives for Cain and Abel was to fulfill HIS purpose of spreading across the World then. That has being achieved already. So, you'll only be satanic to rape your own sister instead of marrying from many other females in the World. I bet you'll say all killers should go to hell, Children of God kill too, David had to kill Goliath so that Israel could have peace. We know all nonsense you are putting up, I can see that you are truly an agent of Satan. I won't dignify you with any further response.

Oh so it's good when Cain and Abel raped their own sisters because that's gods plan. But it's a satanic act when someone else does it. Lmaooo Religion truly is mental slavery

1 Share

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by EternalBeing: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2019
HalleluYAH! Revelation 3:11 "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown"

Revelations 22:12-14
12. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of Life, and may enter in through the gates into the City.

4 Likes

Re: Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything by Aphroditee(f): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2019
mm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Truly Exist? I Am Dumbfounded / When Last Did You Say The Hail Mary As A Christian / A Sincere Question For Theists: Where Did Evil Originate From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.