Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari (43422 Views)

We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari / We Will Protect Nigerians At Home And Everywhere Around The World, Buhari Vows / Nigeria Now Second Largest Producer Of Rice In The World -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Orunsolu01(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2019
I am one of the unhappiest Leaders in the world – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari says the spike in activities of bandits and kidnappers across the country has made him one of the unhappiest leaders in the world.

Several states, including Zamfara and Kaduna, have come under repeated attacks by suspected hoodlums.

The attacks have left many dead with many properties destroyed.

On Saturday, some protesters marched to the presidential villa in Abuja over the persistent killings in Zamfara.

In a statement by Garba Shehu, his spokesman, Buhari said his mind is constantly preoccupied with the insecurity challenges in the country.

The president described as “ridiculous”, claims that he is indifferent to the incidents.

He explained that as human, he understands the pains of the victims of the attacks.

“How can I be happy and indifferent to the senseless killings of my fellow citizens by bandits?,” Buhari asked.

“I am human and I understand the pains of the victims and their families who have been traumatized and impoverished by constant ransom demands by bandits.

“The politicisation of tragedy reveals the darkest sides of our primitive politics. Almost every week, I summon my security chiefs to get an update on the strategies being devised to defeat these mass murderers.

“There is no issue that dominates my mind every 24 hours like security because, as an elected president, protecting the citizens of my country is one of the primary functions of my administration.

“It is, therefore, ridiculous to suggest that I am indifferent to these killings.

He added that he would do whatever it takes to ensure the country’s security system confronts the perpetrators of the crimes.

News via PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/i-am-one-of-the-unhappiest-leaders-in-the-world-buhari/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Upton: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2019
You know happiness is important. To think he would have opted to go home after May 29th and live a happy life, while someone else come put an end to the banditry and insurgency but instead baba wants to remain unhappy. Issorai.

299 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Oshin56(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2019
You must be happy because you know this problem are on ground since before contesting for NO 1 citizen

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Baawaa(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Is better you make yourself happy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Baba wan imitate Jonathan so we will have emotional sympathy for him grin grin you're a full blown terrorist angry get the F**k off

391 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by authehighness: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2019
a terrorist saying he is unhappy of waste of blood is a hypocrite,buhari you are a hypocrite

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by dplordx(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Buhari is a failure in the area of security.
From Borno to Lagos, there is so much insecurity.
Read the newspapers and it's there. From kidnapping, to armed robbery and brigandry.
The entire security apparatus should be overhauled and the entire security chiefs fired.
Nigeria deserves better than this rubbish you guys are hyping.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2019
You are not a leader, you are a thief who rigged elections.

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Yarimo, oya come and cheer the daura du.llard up. grin grin

cc lzaa sarrki deomelo

Orunsolu01:
I am one of the unhappiest Leaders in the world – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari says the spike in activities of bandits and kidnappers across the country has made him one of the unhappiest leaders in the world.

Several states, including Zamfara and Kaduna, have come under repeated attacks by suspected hoodlums.

The attacks have left many dead with many properties destroyed.

On Saturday, some protesters marched to the presidential villa in Abuja over the persistent killings in Zamfara.

In a statement by Garba Shehu, his spokesman, Buhari said his mind is constantly preoccupied with the insecurity challenges in the country.

The president described as “ridiculous”, claims that he is indifferent to the incidents.

He explained that as human, he understands the pains of the victims of the attacks.

“How can I be happy and indifferent to the senseless killings of my fellow citizens by bandits?,” Buhari asked.

“I am human and I understand the pains of the victims and their families who have been traumatized and impoverished by constant ransom demands by bandits.

“The politicisation of tragedy reveals the darkest sides of our primitive politics. Almost every week, I summon my security chiefs to get an update on the strategies being devised to defeat these mass murderers.

“There is no issue that dominates my mind every 24 hours like security because, as an elected president, protecting the citizens of my country is one of the primary functions of my administration.

“It is, therefore, ridiculous to suggest that I am indifferent to these killings.

He added that he would do whatever it takes to ensure the country’s security system confronts the perpetrators of the crimes.

News via PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/i-am-one-of-the-unhappiest-leaders-in-the-world-buhari/

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala, SEUN OAM4J

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by dplordx(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
You are not a leader, you are a thief who rigged elections.

As much as I didn't vote Buhari, if he and Atiku recontest Next Week, even if the dead and living in the SE rise up to vote for Atiku, Buhari will trash him again and again!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Bella55555(f): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Who cares grin angry grin angry grin angry grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
dplordx:

As much as I didn't vote Buhari, if he and Atiku recontest Next Week, even if the dead and living in the SE rise up to vote for Atiku, Buhari will trash him again and again!

You are entitled to your opinion and it need not be intelligent.

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by saaron(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
A terrorist riding on a Stolen Mandate is a THIEF, not a leader.

When the Wicked are in power, the people lament.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Bossontop(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
undecided
If this man knows how many people's unhappiness he has intentionally and unintentionally caused ehn??......he will just shut up!!!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by OboOlora(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
I feel for you Mr President
It must be a very unhappy life having a younger wife that sleeps with ur cousin, a son that’s an unrepentant drug addict and a party leader that’s an ex con

32 Likes

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
The most clueless and visionless leader in the world with analog ideas ruling a complex country like Nigeria in this 21 century. SHM

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by dinofx21(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why e go for second term when e know say e no happy as the leader

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Creampro: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Okay and he should resign if he cannot even give Nigerians 24 hours uninterrupted power supply.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by sevo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by emmyw(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Is A Lie, Unhappiest Leader Indeed

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Auxtin85(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
You are a sadist who only smile at the news of evil

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by PotatoSalad(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Issa lie. This vegetable don't give a fück

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Of course, you won't be happy until you wipe out the infidels in nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by ITbomb(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
In a statement by Garba Shehu, his spokesman,
Rubbish president that the citizens depend only on press releases from multiple aides

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by babyphaze07(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Baba, stop deceiving yourself. You have not brought anyone to face prosecution cos the bandits are Fulani.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Joshmodest(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
We are also one of the unhappiest citizens in the world( those of us that our senses are still intact )...since the unhappiness is mutual ,one has to give way for the other , and majority carries the vote.....
Baba next level just resign and make your self and millions of well meaning Nigerians happy !!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Image123(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
If he said He is Happy, people will still complain.
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Hotzone(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
America described jona as the most distracted but urs is self-acclaimed!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by KingstonDome: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Avoid getting ripped. All rippers should die

You can give us a trial and you won't regret it. Pada Cards has been redeeming for a very long time and there is no where you'd hear that we have ripped people off their money.

We have redeemed cards worth $500, $1000, $3000 and as low as $100.
Bring any of your cards, be it Amazon, iTunes and others. We are not scammers and we do not accept scammers.

We have heard complaint of many of our clients that tried others but were ripped but they eventually came back to us. Try us and you won't regret it.

Click the link below, to get more information such as our contact, since it is against Nairaland rules to post such here.

Click the link below, and you'd be convinced with the testimonials from different people.

https://pada.com.ng/how-to-sell-gift-cards-to-naira-online-in-nigeria-itunes-amazon-steam-and-googleplay/

You can also click that link to get the best offer for loading of CCs. At&t, Verizon, Chasis, Region Bank and all others. 50/50 percent. Loader takes 50 you take 50.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Scene From Sambissa / Who Is More Powerful...a Minister And A Senator??? / Femi Fani Kayode Meets Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.