Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 (955 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Victory Is Buhari’s Defeat / SKC Ogbonnia: How Oshiomhole Will Cause Buhari's Defeat In 2019 / Stunted Economy: APC Lambaste The Economist, HSBC For Predicting Buhari's Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by Spuggie: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has mocked the national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, over his purported ambition to become president or back Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Omokri was reacting to a statement credited to the former secretary to the government of the federation, Babachir Lawal, that there is no guarantee that Vice-President Osinbajo would even be given the party’s ticket in 2023.

The ex-SGF had said, “Every part of Nigeria can produce a president, a competent one.

“Hey myself, my friend, I can be president of this country. I consider myself quite competent to do so from a small tribe of 300,000 people. There are so many such tribes that can produce good, competent leaders all over Nigeria.

“Even if it is in the north, if we say the north-west has produced a presidential candidate, the south-west had produced one, I don’t see why the north-central cannot produce or the north-east cannot produce just as south-south, south-east, south-west and even north-west can still produce.

“The constitution doesn’t say it is prohibited. And as I said, I believe every zone, every state, has capable people that can run this country effectively.”

Reno, in a post on his Twitter handle, however, claimed that the northerners only waited for Tinubu to convince his people in the Southwest to vote for Buhari’s re-election before landing him the major blow.

He said, “I like Junaid Mohammed and Babachir Lawal.

“They just waited for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to convince his people to vote for the munafiq called Muhammdu Buhari and today, at different occasions, they both unleashed their bombshell-SOUTH SHOULD FORGET ABOUT 2023. I am laughing #NextlevelRegret.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/04/07/north-waited-tinubu-help-buhari-defeat-atiku-dropping-2023-bombshell-reno-omokri/amp/
Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by MrALIVE: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Betwin27:
See below it is fixed
criminal
Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by ednut1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Enuf of this crap abeg. SW votes were always going to be split between pdp and apc. Make una no dey overhype tinubu abeg. Did oyo pple not deal with ajimobi Why did dey not listen to tinubu's begging. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by Paperwhite(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
“They just waited for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to convince his people to vote for the munafiq called Muhammdu Buhari and today, at different occasions, they both unleashed their bombshell -SOUTH SHOULD FORGET ABOUT 2023. I am laughing #NextlevelRegret.”
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by Amuocha: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tinubu is a sore loser
Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by ahiboilandgas: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Spuggie:
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has mocked the national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, over his purported ambition to become president or back Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Omokri was reacting to a statement credited to the former secretary to the government of the federation, Babachir Lawal, that there is no guarantee that Vice-President Osinbajo would even be given the party’s ticket in 2023.

The ex-SGF had said, “Every part of Nigeria can produce a president, a competent one.

“Hey myself, my friend, I can be president of this country. I consider myself quite competent to do so from a small tribe of 300,000 people. There are so many such tribes that can produce good, competent leaders all over Nigeria.

“Even if it is in the north, if we say the north-west has produced a presidential candidate, the south-west had produced one, I don’t see why the north-central cannot produce or the north-east cannot produce just as south-south, south-east, south-west and even north-west can still produce.

“The constitution doesn’t say it is prohibited. And as I said, I believe every zone, every state, has capable people that can run this country effectively.”

Reno, in a post on his Twitter handle, however, claimed that the northerners only waited for Tinubu to convince his people in the Southwest to vote for Buhari’s re-election before landing him the major blow.

He said, “I like Junaid Mohammed and Babachir Lawal.

“They just waited for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to convince his people to vote for the munafiq called Muhammdu Buhari and today, at different occasions, they both unleashed their bombshell-SOUTH SHOULD FORGET ABOUT 2023. I am laughing #NextlevelRegret.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/04/07/north-waited-tinubu-help-buhari-defeat-atiku-dropping-2023-bombshell-reno-omokri/amp/
why didn't he help himself by wining oyo and osun
Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by sapele914(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Amuocha:
Tinubu is a sore loser
Your peanut brain is in your ass,next level never even start yet,you will see hell in Nigeria these next 4 years,stupid goat.
Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by sapele914(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
why didn't he help himself by wining oyo and osun
The ones he won jealousy and high BP wan kill una,if jagaban had won everything no be suicide you for commit?

1 Like

Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by StOla: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
ednut1:
Enuf of this crap abeg. SW votes were always going to be split between pdp and apc. Make una no dey overhype tinubu abeg. Did oyo pple not deal with ajimobi Why did dey not listen to tinubu's begging. Abeg

When there is no one worthy to be mentioned elsewhere, Tinubu must be mentioned for the reasons he already acknowledged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by sapele914(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Amuocha:
Tinubu is a sore loser
A perpetual Loser mocking the winner,very interesting.

1 Like

Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by sapele914(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Amuocha:
Tinubu is a sore loser
Just like the atikulators?
Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by thatigboman: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
ednut1:
tinubu is a drug addict
Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by ahiboilandgas: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
sapele914:
The ones he won jealousy and high BP wan kill una,if jagaban had won everything no be suicide you for commit?
how he that can defeat pdp in ojo areas ibo are winning election to federal house,pdp wining oyo so where his power he just a smart player but as a candidate can't defeat atiku
Re: North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 by Herdsmen: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tinubu the greatest Yoruba man ever walk on the face of the Earth.

The lion that roars and all the Yoruba race bows in awe..

The great jagaban of Yoruba race.. can any Yoruba man dare him..for those Funsho that dared..saw the gate of their ancestors..before their time..

Yoruba race ..nation must worship at his shrine in boudillion..the great shrine of the Yoruba gods..bigger than that in Ife..

For even the Oni pays tribute .

All hail tinubu the god of Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria...the only wise man in Yoruba nation..

May you live forever..asiwaju tinubu..

(1) (Reply)

From Begging To Banditry: Revolt Of The Almajiris -by Sobowale / Kogi Civil Servant Who Received Fake Salary Alert, Slumps, An Dies In A Bank / Throwback Photo Of Ex- Oyo Governor, Abiola Ajimobi And His Wife, Florence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.