Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question (33848 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Offpoint: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2019
j
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Kollymarshall: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2019
What now will happen to the students who do not have interest in football or watched that particular match or even read about it? How did the examiner expect them to tackle the question. Gross ineptitude in our ivory tower.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by IvarTheTerrible: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2019
happybee:
Stupid examiner, so he/she could not even use the NPFL as example..
undecided

That's my only grouse. Otherwise it is an excellent question that would make people think.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by drignet(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2019
He can't even use osun united. Africa needs head cleaning
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by GTtruth(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2019
though it's funny m, but sure it's realistic and sure I must commend more of a realistic questions not some mathematical question looking for x when will know x will not be solved anywhere in our profession, either bank, hospital, workshop no x will be solved better give us a practical terms to education and sure Nigeria will be practical instead of theory without solutions
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by OlujobaSamuel: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2019
Kollymarshall:
What now will happen to the students who do not have interest in football or watched that particular match or even read about it? How did the examiner expect them to tackle the question. Gross ineptitude in our ivory tower.
Most times, such topics are discussed during lectures, so it's not really about your interest in the subject matter, but the issues therein.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2019
Such a good style to use practical examples rather than the traditional examples from books. In this case, unconsciously, one is forced to always weigh his actions to avoid any negative fallout and as well as keep an open mind in case things don't go accordingly.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by dayoakinns(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2019
if they ask some of you to answer this question now, u no fit. kudos to the lecturer
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2019
Kollymarshall:
Even without watching the match, the question is self-explanatory. One can picture the scenario in one's mind.

15 Likes

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Daminovic: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2019
Kollymarshall:
This is what's called problem question whether football or no football the students were aware what the question revolved around. Whether you are football fans or not that doesn't mean.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by mozona(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2019
nice one
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by 9isguy(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2019
Yes I love this
Reason I love my Best Lecturer in UNILORIN, Dr will always give you clinical questions, you can answer his exam questions within 10mins if you know it......
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by emmy4life02(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Clinical psychology....that lecture good joor
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by scave(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2019
Learnstuffs:
I like this. It's a very practical question and that's what school is all about. Not all those theoretical concepts that students will be cramming and pour on exam days sad

a) if u no cram d principles u fail there

b) after cramming principles and you no know football to name people to carry out decision u fail too, if u no know captain, referee, coach, doctor as part of the team u Don fail again. so the question favor football fans, I pity most ladies
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by frowland(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2019
happybee:
undecided

Oga, they must have used that scenario in a class lecture before the exam. Lecturers don't just pull questions out of nowhere. Reasons most fail courses because they are not in class when some lecture takes place.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by soke02(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Education has take a turn in our country.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Mortiano(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2019
happybee:
undecided
You r more stupid... Do u have access to watch your npfl.... Mumu... That question is pure for conflict resolution course... I know u never stet your foot in any higher institution of learning... Zombie

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Seun2019: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2019
soke02:
Education has take a turn in our country.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by wonukwuru(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2019
It's a good case study question. It's just trying to test the students' ability on real life situation. However, the question is about the principles of management as propounded Henry Fayol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Gucciboss: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2019
otiwisdom:
My country where are we heading to
Lol
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by hardeyincah(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
happybee:
undecided

Haba

Was there any case like this in the NPFL..

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Bluehill1051: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2019
So those wey no watch football should fail abi
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by RemiTinubu(f): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2019
Learnstuffs:
I like this. It's a very practical question and that's what school is all about. Not all those theoretical concepts that students will be cramming and pour on exam days sad
trust me I'll score the full marks of that question
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by utenwuson: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2019
This is unfair to the ladies who don't watch football, can't the Lecturer find something similar from zee world? We can't take it

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by DavSagacity(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Zzyy:
This is what schooling should be like... Use practical questions attimes
lolzzzzzzz no the Usual "Explain using flow chart and diagrams where necessary the process of porphyrin and protein anabolism in the Liver...For 2 marks. lolzzzzz.....my eyes see something for U.I. Msc Biochemistry class 2015

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by feranmi1221: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2019
lol....okay let me explain something , I'm a student of community medicine in uniosun and that question is called applied question it doesn't have anything to do with football, the football aspect is just a scenario so either you watch football or not it doesn't matter cos the question is not on football aspect.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Kennydoc(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2019
castrol180:
The question is a practical one but how about those of the students that don't normally watch whatever league it is or fan of football/sport

I am sure Principles of Management was part of their course outline. Whoever studied the topic would be able to answer the question whether they are football lovers or not.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2019
From replies above you can easily sieve out respondents who are not educated. Guys go to LBS. These are the examples of cases students learn with. Tomorrow any of them might be in position to advice on appropriate management approach to real-management issues.
I commend the lecturer. As for OP, sorry!

3 Likes

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Gsteve01(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2019
Interesting. Practical cheesy
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by ejimatic: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2019
gistvicreports:
@Gistvic.com

An Exam Question was seen in the Department Of Community Medicine at Osun State University as the question talked about Chelsea and Manchester City Match. Gistvic Reports.

The question talked about the match between, Chelsea and Man City when Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga was involved in a moment of controversy during his side's Carabao Cup final clash against Manchester City as he refused to leave the pitch, when Maurizio Sarri had opted to bring on Willy Caballero which made chelsea lose the match.

Watch The Video When Kepa Didnt Leave The Pitch Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/osun-state-university-uses-chelsea-and.html
. What is the relationship between this and community medicine? Did all the students watch the match ?This is an aberration in academics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Clarifies Ban On Post-utme, Admission Procedure See Here / Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed / Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.