Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question (33847 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Sammye(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2019
happybee:
Stupid examiner, so he/she could not even use the NPFL as example..
undecided
Some people eee. Racism and tribalism will kill them.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Sammye(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2019
castrol180:
The question is a practical one but how about those of the students that don't normally watch whatever league it is or fan of football/sport
If you know the answer you don't need to be a sport fan, because he has already narrated the story. This is a good approach to learning to me.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Zzyy(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2019
DavSagacity:
lolzzzzzzz no the Usual "Explain using flow chart and diagrams where necessary the process of porphyrin and protein anabolism in the Liver...For 2 marks. lolzzzzz.....my eyes see something for U.I. Msc Biochemistry class 2015

Hahaha grin
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2019
castrol180:
The question is a practical one but how about those of the students that don't normally watch whatever league it is or fan of football/sport

Do you really need to watch football before understanding that question?

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by trinity11(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Very simple, just know the principles of management and they are good to go.

Its been long but I still remembered some
1. division of work
2. subordination of individual interest
3. Esprit de corp ( spirit of togetherness)

The (b) aspect of that question should be how to relate these principles to prevent the beef between the kepa and the coach.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Keshe50: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2019
Betmaster3:
Simple question. Requires logical reason. Just list Henry Fayol 14 principles of management and select the one that suits the situation. Very simple question

my best topic in the principle of management
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by jovial22(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
castrol180:

You don't need to be a fan of any club or watch matches for you to answer those questions... All u need to know is principles of management, different levels of mgt and their assigned responsibilities.. Thanks!!
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by alabi484(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2019
castrol180:

True...my own reservations too
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by dontro(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2019
Learnstuffs:
I like this. It's a very practical question and that's what school is all about. Not all those theoretical concepts that students will be cramming and pour on exam days sad

Do you even know the difference between theory and practical? So because the Chelsea vs City event was used makes it "practical"?
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by ogbonti: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2019
Sultty:
What a joke of an university

β€œAn University?”

Queen Elizabeth, bia..... sombori ha murder engrish ooooooo grin
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2019
How does this relate to "HEALTH management " undecided
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Some ignoramus think you must be a soccer freak to answer questions like this.
This is where application of theoretical knowledge comes in.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by OhiOfIhima: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dexter247:
How does this relate to "HEALTH management " undecided
if you know what community health management is, I guess you will understand how principle of management related to community health management.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by mechanics(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
hmmmm, out of syllabus, the lecturer should be probed.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by chidexxy007(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
hehe....
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by ajayibiodun12: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Download jamb past questions at www.prep.ng

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Mojoy88(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
If you have problem with this question, you are dumb. A question from a real life situation is very good.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by BabaAroba: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
good question that's conflict resolution
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Kingkun69(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sultty:
What a joke of an university
your English shows you didn't go to one

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by adebayour04: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
see what kepa yaf cause
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by daninphilo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
happybee:
Stupid examiner, so he/she could not even use the NPFL as example..
undecided
sorry he/she doesn't watch npfl so he can't use it
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Bifrost: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
quote author=Sulttypost=77357823]What a joke of an university[/quote]

Joke's on you, if you didn't know that the right article before the word 'university' is 'a' β€” "a university" not "an university"!

Olodo rabata!
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wow, I like this. Applying practical stuffs to basic principles only helps deeper understanding.

Oga is a Shesi fan sha. Wants to avenge that loss on his students grin
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by streetfabulous: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Not bad. Lectures and exam should be tailored to real life as much as possible because that is where they will be applied.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Bluelaces: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Some girls wouldn't understand how practical this question is
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Yoighaman(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Brilliant and creative examiner.....this is thinking outside the box.
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
I am certain he didn't teach them something close to that in class. Nija lecturer and their yeye questions.....

After dem don fail... he go com tell the girls make dem de com see am 4 caban one after the other to sort themselves out.... while the guys will be left to their fate...

Nija....we balling....
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Herbephe1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Seun2019 post=77358932][/quote]
the picture kills it , lol
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by Herbephe1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Seun2019 post=77358932][/quote]
the picture kills it , lol
Re: Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question by emmyreb(f): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
wow, I'm sure the lecturer can't be anyone than MR BEN
lemme confirm and get back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Clarifies Ban On Post-utme, Admission Procedure See Here / Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed / Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.