Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? (586 Views)

No Group Has A Right To Ask A Section Of The Country To Leave - Presidency / Osun APC Crisis: Heat On Aregbesola As Tinubu Backs Oyetola / MKO Abiola: Fayose Reacts, Suggests Best Honour For Late Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by callmeVIBRANT(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?
Journalist: What are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about and what is government doing about it?
Lai Mohammed: This is the result of PDP's misrule, they stole the ozone layer.
FEMI ADESINA: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. Change is here, embrace change.
Akinwunmi Abode: We have signed a $10 million deal with LG to install air condition across the Lagos skyline.
Ibe Kachikwu: I assure you all that this heat will disappear by 2pm on 29th May.
Bukola Saraki: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this, but I opposed him out of my love for Nigeria and that's why they're witch hunting me.
Goodluck Jonathan: The heat was not this bad when I left power, but Nigerians did not appreciate me.
Adams Oshiomole: Diezani Alison-Madueke stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control research.
Nasir El Rufai: We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from this heat
Rauf Aregbesola: I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan
Aliko Dangote: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory. By 2030, Australia will be buying fans from us.
Ben Murray-Bruce: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense!
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala: Under the last administration, there was no political will to address climate change.
Atiku: let's get Nigeria Cold again
Buba Galadima : we already have the results of the heat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by fatfatty: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Very funny smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Truckpusher(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Kampack: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Havent laughed this hard in a while grin. 9ja politicians playing on the intelligence of the people

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Reversepussyking(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
This got me laughing hard.
i can't go and kill my self.
mama give one cooled coca cola.

spit
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Karleb(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Aregbesola's comment is funny.

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Abbeysunday(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
So funny....Lol

Nigeria politicians will not kill us....Set of crazy lying as*holes
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Juby: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
How about buharis comment

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Turantula(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Juby:
How about buharis comment
We are pighting kwarapshion to know the technology used for heat

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Cletus77(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Buhari's comment: We implemented the heat policy so corrupt government officials can be restless and disturbed grin

VP Osinbanjo: we're implementing a new fan distribution scheme. As am talking to you, the FG has already distributed 70million fans across the country cheesy

Tinubu: it's a payback heat wave for neglecting Southwest during PDP'S years of rule.

Fayose: Nigerians should enjoy their next level heat.. tyranny comes with a heat curse. It's not worse than the heat in EFCC building

Ffk: when a bad leader rules, the citizens feel the heat
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Cletus77(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wike: my second term will deal with the heat crises for riverans

Adeleke: Osun needs me to prevent the heat in Osun state.

Amaechi: That was why I wanted Wike out, I foresaw the heat.

Udom: the 40million Ibom heat reduction tower is already in it's first phase.

Obiano: heat or no heat, we go dey drink....!!! grin

Kwankwaso: the red cap god's are angry

Ganduje: Stuff a few dollars in your pocket and feel the relief tongue
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician "What's Your Take On The Heat? by Sirjamo: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ipobians: The dullard deliberately heats up the country to stop us from going to do our businesses, he didn't know that we own 98% of all the Air Conditioners in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Army Successfully Repelled Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu / UPDATE: Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage Starts Immediately – Buhari / Buhari Refuse: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.