Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Warri Billionaire Prophet Blessed Stephanie For The Second Time With A New Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Billionaire Prophet Blessed Stephanie For The Second Time With A New Car (1261 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Billionaire Prophet Blessed Stephanie For The Second Time With A New Car by kblex: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Snr. Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin of Mercy Land, Warri, has blessed Stephanie Idolor, the lady behind Success viral video for the second time after the first 2million he gifted her last Sunday.

This time around, the Senior Pastor gifted her a brand new Corolla car during Sunday services today 7th of April, 2019. According to the prophet, after blessing her the previous week Sunday, he also received a tremendous blessing so he decided to bless her for the second time. When you are blessed, you become a blessing to others.

The prophet also gifted her 1 million naira cash to fuel the car, he even blessed Stephanie’s parents who were present with a holy bible and 500 thousand naira, let’s see Stephanie’s new car and hear what she has to say “truly our source of blessing is in doing good and being a blessing to others”.

Others also got blessed as the man of God went round and picked out 50 persons which he blessed with a holy bible and 50thousand naira each making it a sum total of 2.5million naira.

See more pictures in link below

https://theblogngr.com/2019/04/07/warri-billionaire-prophet-blessed-stephanie-for-the-second-time-with-a-brand-new-car/

Re: Warri Billionaire Prophet Blessed Stephanie For The Second Time With A New Car by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
God bless prophet Jerry abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Prophet Blessed Stephanie For The Second Time With A New Car by seunlayi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is nice. I love this man of God
Re: Warri Billionaire Prophet Blessed Stephanie For The Second Time With A New Car by iluvdonjazzy: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
can u bless me too, man of God.
Re: Warri Billionaire Prophet Blessed Stephanie For The Second Time With A New Car by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
I smell something fishy

Don't bother to ask me ooo sad sad

Re: Warri Billionaire Prophet Blessed Stephanie For The Second Time With A New Car by mightyhaze: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
kemicalreaction:
I smell something fishy

Don't bother to ask me ooo sad sad
check the roof of your mouth,..maybe na the fish u eat last month, .. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Prophet Blessed Stephanie For The Second Time With A New Car by ZIAZI(m): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2019
All these things na publicity stunts. We see indigent people everyday of our lives, but yet everybody 1 key into d Success girl matter. Must our celebrities and big men only meet d needs of people that have become popular via social media alone ? Indigent people full brekete for road, so make we stop all these helping for publicity sake.

(1) (Reply)

Justice Bulkachuwa: Atiku, PDP Now In Trap – Fabiyi John Owen Nwachukwu / Engage Your Husband In 'pillow Talk', Obasanjo Tells Aisha Buhari / Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.