Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) (39966 Views)

Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Report has it that a Nigerian woman simply identified as Joy has been declared wanted over alleged human trafficking and prostitution.

According to journalist Sapele Oghenek, the suspect has been responsible for trafficking girls in Delta state and other parts of the country after promising to take them to Europe to work.

It was gathered that some of her latest victims were allegedly trafficked from Nigeria and dumped in Abidjan, Ivory Coast while exploiting them to make money.

She has been declared wanted as her pictures have been circulated around various media houses including Newspapers in a bid to apprehend her and make her pay for her crimes.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/nigerian-lady-joy-declared-wanted-for-sex-trafficking-and-prostitution.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by TheTourist: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2019
MADAM JOY grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Chizuru01(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2019
You see your life Joy Usman Olatunji ?

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Heyzee5: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2019
S
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Waakanda: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2019
Hmmn... angry
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by SoftP(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2019
i actually was attracted to the word 'Beautiful' slay mamma.
Opened thread, i saw an amoeba"""

I'm out of here mehn

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by justtruth88miSt(f): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2019
the guy above me...
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2019
H
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Authoreety: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2019
Op for saying she is beautiful, on behalf of all nairalanders I present this token to U....

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by MaiGemu: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
she's not beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by ImpressionsNG: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
After bleaching away her skin and her conscience, the next thing is human trafficking. Too bad.

If you want to look lighter or brighten your skin, you don't have to use bleaching creams which generally have terrible long term effects. Not to mention the awful odour that comes with bleaching.

A simple carrot soap is enough to make your skin brighter, clearer, and more beautiful without looking like a bleached devil like this human trafficker here. If you doubt me, read about K Brothers Carrot Soap and try it. You will thank me later....

https://www.impressions.ng/k-brothers-carrot-soap-spotless-skin-eliminates-dark-spots-pimples/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by toffyz(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
woman must chop...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by chyke4(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
wicked girl
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by awesomebcris: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2019
See face like bag of akpu

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by mmartel: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Chaii Slay mama
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Those gals know as he dey go abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by SoftP(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2019
TheTourist:
MADAM JOY grin
why u open teeth like that

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2019
EmekaBlue:
she's not beautiful

I thought I was the only one who thought the woman was ugly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Adedapo57: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Are u b!ind how is dis one beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Stabs Nigerian Prostitute To Death In Ghana (Photo) / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence / Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.