Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) (39986 Views)

Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2019
O.p beautiful you say!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by awesomeqnoble: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2019
She looks innocent
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by 2019prophets(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2019
this one? beautiful? *spits angry
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
The shape of her head shows that he is a Igbo, na their work be that
Her bleached skin should tell you otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2019
What is beauty to you? Any bleached female with a wig or attachment on and takes a side pic is a slay queen? Hmmmmmm.... I comment my reserve grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2019
Wetin this OP understand as “beautiful”
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2019
How is this shapeless being beautiful? Ayam(I am) not understanding
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Dont be dumb.

Deep down you know her name is Joy Ogechi Chukwuemeka grin

Both of you are stupid her real name is Madame Joy osasumwen uyimwenoma
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
What goes around comes around. She probably started her career as one of her victims.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by don4real18(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Don't people understand the meaning of the word, "beautiful"? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Bbbwings: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chizuru01:
You see your life Joy Usman Olatunji ?
To nack you jazz dey hungry me
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by IvarTheTerrible: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Isoduwa:

Isoduwa to his useless father :

Both of you are stupid her real name is Madame Joy osasumwen uyimwenoma

Yes you are like your father.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Yes you are like your father.

Mumu 3310 wake up Nokia touch
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
This one will change her make up and Waka go police station and market and the police will not recognize her
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Guestlander: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Beautiful indeed.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by ReachHard: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
And these must be, her fellow graduates... undecided

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by folake4u(f): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hmmm. Italio mama! undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Slay ..... ok na.....
beautiful .... maka why...... there is no beholder eyes where this is beautiful jare.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Charly68: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ashewo na slay mama in Naija
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dem have bleeped this one all her lifetime that she now looks like a man, she want to corrupt the world in return.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
SoftP:
i actually was attracted to the word 'Beautiful' slay mamma.
Opened thread, i saw an amoeba"""

I'm out of here mehn

Do you know a shapeless organism? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by SoftP(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
DonBenny77:

Do you know a shapeless organism? grin

My standard two teacher skipped the topic because of her shape cry

The organism shape oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
My guys need to get the idiot immediately before she enter international trafficking.

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by Solokito(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Noted
Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chizuru01:
You see your life Joy Usman Olatunji ?

this guy never dey craze like this

Re: Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos) by ohem007(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
That her second picture look like one yellow over soaked bread...

God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence / Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) / PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.