Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) (16810 Views)

Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) / What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Chai Sowore! He warned but they laughed him

Watch what Sowore said about Zamfara killings during the campaign - many of you laughed him off.... watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wPb8mF46BM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Abaje195(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2019
ok...FTCgrin
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2019
Them go dey yonwe for the guy then when e mention bubu. See dem now.
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Optional09: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Vote for the only president you need to get your country started you refused. Now that Buhari has taken you back to 1603 who is bearing the pain

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by helinues: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Where has he been? Guy man don chop donations fund and kick back from .........
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by akaahs(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
hmmmm, who is he and what did he say?
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Richdad50(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
shocked

Sowore has no shame. No one should take his words serious. A man shut his wide big mouth while his party was carried on the back of soldiers who inflicted mayhem on the people of Rivers. Shame!

Richdad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
It's well with zamfara people. PMB is coming to your rescue now

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

10 Likes

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Amuocha: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
no kb to watch this loser grin

5 Likes

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by dkronicle(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Watin concern me and zamfara. Sai baba kill dem there

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by busky101(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
helinues:
Where has he been? Guy man don chop donations fund and kick back from .........
bomb dey ur head? Which fund and kick back?? He contested las las unlike my aunty dah withdrew after reaching her gofund me page target

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by DMerciful(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
They had it coming!
To every action there is an equal and opposite consequence! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by PenisCaP: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
undecided this foolish loud mouth again
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by obatan(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
This madness of apc and pdp shud stop, they are the same. This country needs a revolution.

1 Like

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by SoftP(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
D
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Jossyroyal1: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin

Buhari have scammed them. Buhari is in Dubai having fun e no send una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yet zamfara is one of the poorest state in Nigeria. This system of government can never develop Nigeria and it only favours the corrupt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by tripper003: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Observing
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by bestman09(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
ok
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by nextstep(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
So much talking and bravado, not up to 1% of the total vote... in fact he ranked #10.
He has a point, but apparently points do not win elections in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Lizilicious(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shebi na them vote for the lifeless one?

Wetin concern me sef

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Kelklein(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
"..If you make this country work, you can live anywhere in Nigeria" - Sowore

I need to make a shirt out of this..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by obembet(f): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
The most expensive thing in the world is truth. Everybody want but no one can afford the price. Sowore u have said your own, u picture the future but the prefer to be enslaved by PDP/APC.

I believe the wise one among them will remember your word. I still love u..

Contest 10 times, I will still consider your as my candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by DaV8King(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Algeria and Sudan don dey wake, Egypt and Tunisia don open eye since.

Nigeria and Nigerians ji ma sun!!

Who understands me, fully understands me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by chiedu7: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigerians the killings going on in Zamfara,Kaduna, Plateau, Benue, Taraba & Adamawa is ethnic cleansing where they kill off the indigenous people & replace them with imported Fulani people

Watch this video and see a Hausa man cry out that his people are being killed & replace by imported Fulani people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5VZoU9c68

The worst thing is that this is due to be rolled out Nationwide, thats the killings.
The Fulani's wont stop till they occupy the whole of Nigeria.

They have been killing in Anambra State too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9141739_sun_jpeg62f5ee0d3f64b3e234beaff89034662e

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/suspected-herdsmen-kill-6-behead-farmers-in-anambra/

Richdad50:
shocked

Sowore has no shame. No one should take his words serious. A man shut his big mouth while his party was carried on the back of soldiers who caused mayhem on the people of Rivers. Shame!

Richdad
Dont mind that Brown Envelop Journalist Sowore.

He took Brown Envelop Journalism to new heights, made Fake News his source of income

1 Like

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please is it Gold mining that is responsible for the killings?? What if Oil is discovered.??

What will then happen to Zamfara??

1 Like

Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sowore the fraud. At over 100m in donations.
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by ictlukman: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
angry
Re: What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) by EmperorShizzy: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
magicminister:

Shame on you. Sowore gave updates on donations and expenses every night on his Facebook live. I donated some money anonymously and I was surprised when he mentioned my donation.

Nigeria does not deserve that guy!!
Boss.... Nice one there
Bigs up to all comrades then who tried their best in engaging in the noble herculean task of conscientizing the pseudo intellectual populace of nairaland to vote right then
Ventura1 Southwestblood1 magicminister and others

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children / Buhari May Recall Sacked Mani, CSO, To Redesignate Him Chief Detail - Tribune / Wike Visits Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others, Over Death Of Transport Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.