Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Prison Inmates Excel In WAEC Exams- NPS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prison Inmates Excel In WAEC Exams- NPS (9489 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Inmates Excel In WAEC Exams- NPS by Indomie001: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
incogni2o:
Nairaland should better upgrade

These filthy postings are getting worse.

How many years, still same kind of website

Seun ...pls why is this
I think im the only nl user that have this same feelings, so poor that common mobile app that ll allows you to get offline post and comment is not even function. I hv been using this platform since 2012 and i can authoritatively say it that no any upgrade since then .

And to think that man is recking milllions every week if not daily , so bad .

Spit.

1 Like

Re: Prison Inmates Excel In WAEC Exams- NPS by seunlayi(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Indomie001:
I think im the only nl user that have this same feelings, so poor that common mobile app that ll allows you to get offline post and comment is not even function. I hv been using this platform since 2012 and i can authoritatively say it that no any upgrade since then .

And to think that man is recking milllions every week if not daily , so bad .

Spit.

I often have the feeling that nairaland has been abandoned by seun.
Re: Prison Inmates Excel In WAEC Exams- NPS by Indomie001: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
seunlayi:

I often have the feeling that nairaland has been abandoned by seun.
who know lolz grin
Re: Prison Inmates Excel In WAEC Exams- NPS by seunlayi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Indomie001:
who know lolz grin

Those days when you will quote seun, argue with him, etc.

I ones told them that they need to add dislike button to post. This will help since people like to see their post bn like by many. The dislike button is helping youtube
Re: Prison Inmates Excel In WAEC Exams- NPS by incogni2o: 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
ProsperChild:

Then create your own forum..a webapp that can be better than Nairaland,stop complaining, when u know u aren't capable of doing so.
You can go ahead n create a forum ,where users ,post n be credited..

What nonsense are you talking about.

I'm jusy shaking my head for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Jos UNIJOS 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms Now On 08060777331 / University Of Ibadan Admission Requirement / Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.