Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,744 members, 7,837,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

AAC Party Gofundme And Other Campaign Fund Statement Of Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AAC Party Gofundme And Other Campaign Fund Statement Of Account (422 Views)

Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund / AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAC Party Gofundme And Other Campaign Fund Statement Of Account by RealDonaldTrump(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
I recently stumbled on a post (https://www.nairaland.com/5122455/what-sowore-said-zamfara-killings), where some of the comments mentioned that Sowore has embezzled campaign fund and dashed into thin air. I think this is unfair considering how much hardwork, focus, commitments and love of the people the AAC party put into the last political campaign.

To the moderators of Nairaland, you know how damaging false information is. So i have put this here for the world and Nigerian people to see how transparent the Omoyele Sowore led campaign has been all through the process. Remember, no other party was transparent in how they raised fund for the campaign or how the funds were disbursed.

Please let the people see that transparency is the way to move our country forward, so those leaving damaging comments on Nairaland can have a change of heart.

Please let this see the front page since most readers see the front page first before any other pages.

NB: i can only make 4 attachments on this post

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Outbust / Losing Election Not End Of The World, Lai Mohammed Consoles Atiku / Why The Killings In Nigeria Will Continue -Dr. Obataobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.