Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students (1644 Views)

Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
I have always told people, that all these online comrades are FAKE. Hate, Division, Segregation are inherent in this Zone.

1 Share

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why Nnamdi Kanu has a lot of followers here is because, he preaches HATE and Division...The language they were born with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
If you meet a fellow Igbo person, even though you speak Igbo to him..the first Question he would ask is:

Which State in Igboland are you from? This would determine, how he/she will relate with you going forward.

However, If A Yoruba or Hausa meets another...they flow endlessly in their conversations without ever touching the question that tends to segregate. This is called Love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Adaibeku(f): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Immhotep lzaa biko bia ngeneukwenu is back!

Mummy nno

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Adaibeku(f): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Immhotep biko bia ngeneukwenu is back!

Mummy nno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I have always told people, that all these online comrades are FAKE. Hate, Division, Segregation are inherent in this Zone.
You support APC and their brigades of marauding herdsmen.
Yet you want to preach about hatred.

Receive sense urgently.

Cc lzaa sarrki velocity25 adaibeku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Bolustical: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is coming from Chima Amadi himself, their mentor in political foolishness and empty chest-beating complaining tongue

I have seen a lot of Igbos deride their kins and kith from Ebonyi, tagging them 'inferior Igbos' and/or 'Osu"

But in their warped mentalities, the Yorubas and Hausa are their problems, they are the ones dragging the Igbos back.

BTW, have you ever seen an Igbo man take responsibilities for his miscalculations or blunders? Especially ones that are political?

It's Awolowo's (and of recent) Buhari and/or Tinubu's fault? It's never the fault of Rochas, Ekweremadu, Zik, Ojukwu etc.

People who freely discriminate themselves don't want others to do the same to them.

6 Likes

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by MetaPhysical: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin cheesy grin

In Iboland an Enugu citizen is disqualified from representing Anambra in Senate.

Non-Ibos cannot buy govt land for market or get land to bury dead.

Non-ngwas are disqualified from Student Union Council of Abia University.

We are taking note. You kuku know us. grin

3 Likes

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Preshy561(f): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin cheesy grin

In Iboland an Enugu citizen is disqualified from representing Anambra in Senate.

In Oyo where an Ekiti man is being discarded as an abobaku and degenerate as if he's not a Yoruba man nko?
Can someone that's not from Oyo contest for election an win? You guys even the worst.
NgeneUkwenu:
Coming from someone who has ever lived all his life feeling inferior to his almajiri illiterates up north.

Who has been relegated to the position of kasifir.

I will only take you serious when you are allowed to sight the moon.

5 Likes

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by joeprince23(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Cause ngwa ethnic nationality is in power in abia state, so unfair
Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by MetaPhysical: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Preshy561:

In Oyo where an Ekiti man is being discarded as an abobaku and degenerate as if he's not a Yoruba man nko?
Can someone that's not from Oyo contest for election an win? You guys even the worst.

Coming from someone who has ever lived all his life feeling inferior to his almajiri illiterates up north.

Go and waste your spit on the thread for Otedola offering to bear 50,000 dollar cost to treat a hero that his home state Enugu is irresponsible to adopt.

In fact kneel down amd thank Otedola while you are there. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by joeprince23(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin cheesy grin

Will you shut up! I could tell you worse is happening in ondo but then I will have to be stupid like you

1 Like

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Preshy561(f): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
[s]
MetaPhysical:

Go and waste your spit on the thread for Otedola offering to bear 50,000 dollar cost to treat a hero that his home state Enugu is irresponsible to adopt.

In fact kneel down amd thank Otedola while you are there. grin
[/s]
Trash!!

You drink too much gbegiri.

2 Likes

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Iamgrey5(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
joeprince23:

Will you shut up! I could tell you worse is happening in ondo but then I will have to be stupid like you
What exactly is happening in Ondo?

Pray tell

This people sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Iamgrey5(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
An Ekiti is discarded as Abobaku in Oyostate cheesy .

Now that is a new one

The same Oyo a sitting governor lost an election partly because he destroyed the house an Ekiti man which he eventually rebuilt grin

All these people and fairytales sha

4 Likes

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Odingo1: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Is it in Uniosun that Ijebu person will become SUG president or is it in uni ogun,Agoiwoye that Egun person will become SUG president, it is everywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by ChristianNorth: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
You people are just plain stupid. ABSU is not even in Ngwa land.

Some people are flying propaganda to rally non-Ngwa to win SUG and some vultures are flying with that to spread hate.

1 Like

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odingo1:
Is it in Uniosun that Ijebu person will become SUG president or is it in uni ogun,Agoiwoye that Egun person will become SUG president, it is everywhere in Nigeria.

My friend shut up.

In 2015, A certain Dennis Nwanoye defeated a son of the soil to become FUNAAB SUG president.

So also Obinna won the Welfare Director seat in 2012 also defeating a son of the soil.

Don't try to justify your tribe foolishness and stupidity thinking every other tribe is as stupid as yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Preshy561:

The House of Representatives member that was assassinated during the last Election in Oyo State was from Ogun State all what you wrote here are fallacy and untrue.
Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Preshy561:

Olawalesmarter right now

cc lzaa adaibeku

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
An Ekiti is discarded as Abobaku in Oyostate cheesy .

Now that is a new one

The same Oyo a sitting governor lost an election partly because he destroyed the house an Ekiti man which he eventually rebuilt grin

All these people and fairytales sha

They are just trying to console themselves grin
Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
immhotep:

Olawalesmarter right now

cc lzaa adaibeku

All what she wrote are pure lies and Untrue
Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
joeprince23:

Please what is happening in Ondo? if there was something like that in Ondo you would have tell us without any hesitation

1 Like

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odingo1:

It is not everywhere in Nigeria, but it is like that in South Eaat.

2 Likes

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by danilmo: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
joeprince23:

Are u mad, what is happening in Ondo.. Better behave, Yoruba are unitedly bond.. See Ambode man from ondo becoming Lagos Gov..

We taught of same during Tinubu wen he made an IBO man a commissioner self..

A house divided withing, shouting Biafra upandan... Spit
Not knowing disunity is embedded in IBOs blood but looking for buhari to vent their frustration on...

Mtcheew
Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Odingo1: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
danilmo:

Are u mad, what is happening in Ondo.. Better behave, Yoruba are unitedly bond.. See Ambode man from ondo becoming Lagos Gov..

We taught of same during Tinubu wen he made an IBO man a commissioner self..

A house divided withing, shouting Biafra upandan... Spit
Not knowing disunity is embedded in IBOs blood but looking for buhari to vent their frustration on...

Mtcheew
Lagos is no mans land, let Ogun indigenous person go to Ekiti or Ondo and become governor there,then we agree with you people.
Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by danilmo: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odingo1:

Lagos is no mans land, let Ogun indigenous person go to Ekiti or Ondo and become governor there,then we agree with you people.

Mtcheew, no mans land, then go become the governor now..
Always biting more than they can chew, revenge now they ll shout marginalisation and inhumanity.
Hausa are even more than Igbo in Lagos but won't chest beat,
Igbo's eh.. Very funny people,. grin

Funnily I have tight Igbo friend flocking around me offline, ..

But online , na another world.. No Mans land Bleep u there grin
Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by LZAA: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
immhotep:

Olawalesmarter right now

cc lzaa adaibeku

Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by LZAA: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
danilmo:

Mtcheew, no mans land, then go become the governor now..
Always biting more than they can chew, revenge now they ll shout marginalisation and inhumanity.
Hausa are even more than Igbo in Lagos but won't chest beat,
Igbo's eh.. Very funny people,. grin

Funnily I have tight Igbo friend flocking around me offline, ..

But online , na another world.. No Mans land Bleep u there grin
sifia pains grin grin grin
Cc immhotep adaibeku
Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by danilmo: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
LZAA:

sifia pains grin grin grin
Cc immhotep adaibeku

As in

Are u misguided
Re: SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
danilmo:

As in

Are u misguided
Are you still in sifia pains?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Tutorial Center In Benin City / Hoodlums Shoots IMSU Final Year Student Who Went For Jogging [graphic Pics] / How 27 Became Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.