Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu (712 Views)

Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA / How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by Gistpeeps: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Orji Kalu, Senator-Elect for Abia North, has urged the All Progressives Congress, APC, to zone the Deputy Senate President to the South-East.

He said,

“I am a very loyal party man. The party has already zoned the position of Senate President. I can never disobey the party. The party is supreme.

“What I am asking the party to zone the deputy Senate President to the South East, so that I will not disobey the party by going on the floor of the House, which I have the capacity, if I am allowed to do that.

“What I am asking the party as they have zoned this position of Senate President to North East, they should as well zone the position of the deputy Senate President to South East, so that I don’t go to contest out of zone.

“I can contest against whoever comes from the South East or the caucus of the South East can go back and decide what the party wants within the South East.

“What I am pleading with the leaders of the National Working Committee and other leaders, let us not divide this party. All of us are loyal to the country. We are loyal to the constitution. We are also loyal to our party. I want that loyalty to continue, so that none of us will deviate from the party”.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Senate-Am-Loyal-Deputy-Senate-President-Should-Be-From-South-East-Orji-Kalu.html?m=1
Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
My concern is wether Buhari will hand over to Tinubu or Osinbanjo in 2023

I hope that day never comes .

3 Likes

Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by Gistpeeps: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
See mouth...

U r loyal to Tinubu or Buhari
Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by Mace0lane: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Your concern is too inconsequential to be relevant in the scheme of event in Nigeria.
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by Gandollaar(f): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

My brother, it's easier for Shekau to become president than for Tinubu or osunbande to be president. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
My brother, it's easier for Shekau to become president than for Tinubu or osunbande to be president. grin

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by hammerFC: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
THIS MAN HONESTY, ALWAYS GETS ME LAUGHING.

NO BACK STABBING NONSENSE, JUST UPFRONT WITHOUT PRETENSE. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ode...power is not given, it is taken ..and you take it with everything you’ve got. When you guys was busy voting Atiku..you don’t know you will fail ba? You guys already lost the bid for 2023 presidency...all you have to do is support Tinubu...
NaijaRoyalty:

3 Likes

Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by BuhariAdvocate: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
If that's your concern.?You have a long way to go .
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by BuhariAdvocate: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
No position for ipob oga kalu .do your worst.thief like you can't manage such a sensitive position.

1 Like

Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by Gandollaar(f): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria grin
Yes never!
Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2019
hammerFC:
THIS MAN HONESTY, ALWAYS GETS ME LAUGHING.

NO BACK STABBING NONSENSE, JUST UPFRONT WITHOUT PRETENSE. grin grin grin
Uprfront by threatening the Party. When they turn against him and deal with him now he’ll start shouting “Marginalization”.
Re: Senate: "Am Loyal" Deputy Senate President Should Be From South East - Orji Kalu by Hotfreezer: 3:42am On Apr 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You may not see that day when it comes.

(1) (Reply)

The Current State Of The Nation...a Move Towards A Failed State? / Neither Buhari Nor Jubril Are Nigerian Citizens – Nnamdi Kanu / 2023: Tinubu And Igbo Will Never Be Nigeria President – Miyetti Allah Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.