Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency (5321 Views)

2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye / 2023: Why The North Would Support South South Presidency / Call For Restructuring Based On Selfish Interest ―buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by mekaboy(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
I urge the people of the SW in the spirit of oneness of the south to support and igbo president in 2023. Failure to do this will provide a platform for the north to remain in power beyond 2023.

Allow APC and PDP to present an Igbo candidate and support them for power to return to the south. We all that igbos are the only ones in Nigeria that does not have an Igbo agenda. The norther has Northern Agenda, SW has Yoruba Agenda, but for the Igboman its simply "Fix this country for the good of all or let us go" .

Igbos have investments and live in all regions of Nigeria, therefore every region will benefit from an Igbo presidency. Okonjo Iweala cancelled Nigerias debt, something no other region will aspire to do.

Now, if the Yorubas choose to be clever and field a candidate from the SW in APC, PDP might field a Northern candidate with igbo VP. The northern candidate will win and that will be the end of the 2023 southern presidency.

We igbos have supported presidents from the North, SW,SS it's time everyone supports us.

So please my Yoruba brothers and sisters, dont let your selfishness cost the south presidency in 2023.

Thanks

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by eagleae7(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Hehe grin cheesy
Let's see how the next level treat us first

End time politicians politicking already.
Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by OAUTemitayo: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by mekaboy(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2019
eagleae7:
Hehe grin cheesy
Let's see how the next level treat us first

End time politicians politicking already.

Don't expect anything from the Next Level, Tinubu supports Atikus policies and ideas, but supports buhari selfishly for 2023 presidency to return to the SW.

The incompetence of the administration will not affect him, so he is ready to sacrifice the common man of the SW for his political ambition

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Nwanna ịdị High. Listen come 2023 am voting a Northerner. Am certain APC will break up then. Then another party will have a northern candidate. That's if the 9th Assembly that will be controlled by Buhari doesn't pass 3rd term. We all know Buhari’s is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since jellof rice. He must continue his good work as he is the only holy Nigerian alive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by dammiecool(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2019
mekaboy:
I urge the people of the SW in the spirit of oneness of the south to support and igbo president in 2023. Failure to do this will provide a platform for the north to remain in power beyond 2023.

Allow APC and PDP to present an Igbo candidate and support them for power to return to the south. We all that igbos are the only ones in Nigeria that does not have an Igbo agenda. The norther has Northern Agenda, SW has Yoruba Agenda, but for the Igboman its simply "Fix this country for the good of all or let us go" .

Igbos have investments and live in all regions of Nigeria, therefore every region will benefit from an Igbo presidency. Okonjo Iweala cancelled Nigerias debt, something no other region will aspire to do.

Now, if the Yorubas choose to be clever and field a candidate from the SW in APC, PDP might field a Northern candidate with igbo VP. The northern candidate will win and that will be the end of the 2023 southern presidency.

We igbos have supported presidents from the North, SW,SS it's time everyone supports us.

So please my Yoruba brothers and sisters, dont let your selfishness cost the south presidency in 2023.

Thanks
I don't think ibo candidate is possible in apc, ss even stand a better chance Dan se, d possibility is higher in PDP dat is if dey don't sell their rights to d North

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by MetaPhysical: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2019
PDP 2023 - SS/NW - Wike/Tambuwal.

APC 2023 - SW/NE - Osinbajo/Kyari

SW reserves the option to sponsor Fayose for PDP Presidency.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by MetaPhysical: 12:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Ibo is not an option at moment. You are still romancing secession and allowing Kanu to assault Nigeria. Eliminate ipob Kanu to show you can be trusted with presidency.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by RockHard: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

I don't think ibo candidate is possible in apc, ss even stand a better chance Dan se, d possibility is higher in PDP dat is if dey don't sell their rights to d North

Forget it, igbos won't bother fielding a candidate in 2019. They would rather prop-up another Northerner (possibly Kwankwaso or Tambuwal) to 'spite' their arch-nemesis the Yorubas. You can already tell that they aren't really interested in the 2023 presidency. Many of them are already romanticizing the prospects of another Igbo vying as Vp next to another Northerner, unlike the Yorubas whom already have notable politicians already gearing up to succeed PMB. Igbos like the Op are expecting the presidency to be handed to them on a silver platter. cheesy Goodluck with that. Lol.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2019
mekaboy:

Thanks
Like I said I would have loved the Ibo man to be the president, but for the Yoruba to feel among, the east need to do something.

All governors of SE should decamp to APC.
SE should stop abusing the North and Yoruba
They should change a new leaf and stop demonizing APC.

Then maybe they can be considered in APC and the Yoruba can throw their weight behind them.

But thinking SE will emerge from PDP and the Yoruba APC will support them is a joke taken too far, or else they should resort to the current status quo by clamoring for a notthern president and I’m sure a SW’ner president will emerge, either Osinbajo/El-Rufai or Fashola/El-Rufai.

I don’t even know why APC is afraid to feature a Muslim/Muslim ticket, the SE/SS won’t vote APC naturally, by fielding Fashola/Elrufai, the effect of the Christian Osinbajo propaganda will be neutralized in the North and some southerners will even prefer having Fashola at the helm of affairs than a Kwankwaso.

Sometimes, people need to think outside the box, El-Rufai did this and it worked, since we all want to be mumu together.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by babyfaceafrica: 1:50am On Apr 09, 2019
You always create tribal and ethnic thread.. Is that all you think about?... Dont you have educative ideas?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by EbukaHades10(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Dear Oyinbo
How far? This country Don tire me.
When una go resume slave trade?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by BuhariAdvocate: 3:43am On Apr 09, 2019
shocked sacrciam I guess. If no let pdp field a candidates from north while apc field his candidate in southwest. Let south south and southeast unite against southwest if they want to do that. And see how the game will play out.
mekaboy:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by raumdeuter: 4:23am On Apr 09, 2019
Do what favors you and leave southwest to do what favors them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by wowcatty: 4:52am On Apr 09, 2019
So laughable! I thought igbos want the north to be president for life? You igbos had your chance to make Fayose or even FaniKayode your Pdp presidential candidate and sent Buhari packing but ypu vowed and said anything but Yoruba and chose Atiku, only to now be looking for same Yoruba to support you when you have never voted for Yoruba candidate in the history of elections in Nigeria. I know Yoruba are stupidd, but not that stupidd. There's no such thing called south, and igbos won't have the presidency. We remember what you did during Jonathan's presidency and no regions in Nigeria will trust you with such power or anything close to it. Igbos are the reason the minority fulani are ruling Nigeria, you even went as far as making sure you burn all bridges so your so-called south won't be able to work together by abusing Yoruba every 5 minutes you get over nothing. How can we work with you when you have no respect for us? As evil as the Hausa and fulani are, they treat us as bad as they treat others but you igbos just love to hate on Yoruba. Igbos should just enjoy your slots being used by others you choose cos you will never get there yourselves. You have blocked all the chances of us working together, we know your trick and any Yoruba listening to you is looking to line their pockets and can't deliver anything to you. What we need from igbos now is for you to leave our region, Yoruba want out of Nigeria or at least have a regional system, we don't want police who can't speak Yoruba in Yorubaland.
mekaboy:

Thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by YungMillionaire: 4:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Tori tori...power is never placed on a platter...Igbos must learn how to play Nigerian politics or else they will continue to be irrelevant. Yorubas are light-years ahead of you in terms of politics. Your emotions don't allow you to used your God given brain. If you like call me Afonja, I am from Delta confirmed!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by gurnam: 5:00am On Apr 09, 2019
mekaboy:

Thanks

Why did you work against a SW person from becoming the PDP Chairman?

Let PDP field an Igbo as the Presidential candidate and allow APC to determine it candidate
Are you afraid of competition?

If APC field a sw person , you all can do your normal by fielding a northerner

Stop the nonsense blackmail

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by wowcatty: 5:20am On Apr 09, 2019
There you go! I've always said it that, a win for the north is a win for the SS & SE. You have donated your slots to the north to use on your behalf, so all the north needs to share power with is the Yorubaland (we are bigger than two letters word). So the game would end by giving the north Yoruba's 8 years plus your combine 16 years, making it 24 years unsolicited rule for the north just the way you want it if Yoruba didn't have a way of stopping it on its track.
BuhariAdvocate:
shocked sacrciam I guess. If no let pdp field a candidates from north while apc field his candidate in southwest. Let south south and southeast unite against southwest if they want to do that. And see how the game will play out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by IjebuWarrior: 5:34am On Apr 09, 2019
mekaboy:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by nonsobaba: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Op always writing trash like a slave. All these fake and substandard Igbos on nairaland. You want yoruba to give Igbos permission to run for president in 2023. Tueeh! What is stopping you from asking PDP to respect the zoning and give an Igbo man their ticket? Shameless thing.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by mekaboy(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

If not for the North, Atiku already won Buhari, hope you know that.
Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by mekaboy(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2019
nonsobaba:
Op always writing trash like a slave. All these fake and substandard Igbos on nairaland. You want yoruba to give Igbos permission to run for president in 2023. Tueeh! What is stopping you from asking PDP to respect the zoning and give an Igbo man their ticket? Shameless thing.

I'm just saying in the interest of the South, let us not loose because we can't agree. This is what the North is hoping for.
Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by Adeniyii2017: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by Adeniyii2017: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by gidgiddy: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2019
Self determination or restructuring should be the focus of Igbos, not where the presidency goes.

What did Yorubas get out of OBJ's 8 year rule? Nothing
What did Fulani get out of Yaradua and Buhari's rule? Nothing
What did Ijaws get out of GEJ's 5 year rule? Nothing

Every day some people will be making noise about Igbo presidency as if there is any salvation in that office

We Igbos should focus on important things, not on being Captain of a sinking ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by Stingman: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Tori tori...power is never placed on a platter...Igbos must learn how to play Nigerian politics or else they will continue to be irrelevant. Yorubas are light-years ahead of you in terms of politics. Your emotions don't allow you to used your God given brain. If you like call me Afonja, I am from Delta confirmed!

Yoruba are light-years ahead in terms of politics...since 2015? Did Nigeria start in 2015?

Most of you people are too emotional with little education...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2019
Thrash... right from the first sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by haffaze777(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2019
[s]
mekaboy:

Thanks
[/s]
Trashhhhh
Why should APC field Igbo as candidate when ur people has swear never to have anything doing with devilish APC party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by mekaboy(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2019
haffaze777:
[s][/s]
Trashhhhh
Why should APC field Igbo as candidate when ur people has swear never to have anything doing with devilish APC party?

In the interest of southern Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by pcicero(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2019
You guys have not seem to learn anything.

Not surprising though because you are bad students of history.

You have opened countless political threads on Nairaland and some of your opinion writers have written tons of opinion eds to question and mock the political choice of the Yorubas.

Do you guys reason at all? I seriously doubt that because if you really do, you would have left the Yoruba's to their own and fashion out ways for your own political survival.

Leave us alone and shed tears for yourselves instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency by mekaboy(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2019
pcicero:
You guys have not seem to learn anything.

Not surprising though because you are bad students of history.

You have opened countless political threads on Nairaland and some of your opinion writers have written tons of opinion eds to question and mock the political choice of the Yorubas.

Do you guys reason at all? I seriously doubt that because if you really do, you would have left the Yoruba's to their own and fashion out ways for your own political survival.

Leave us alone and shed tears for yourselves instead.

The North will not hand over to the yourba man. Go and write it down. Towards 2023 the yorubas will be at the receiving end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video / We Will Take Power From Wike In 2023-asari Dokubo / Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.