Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,265 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

How To Get Started The World Of 3d Animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Get Started The World Of 3d Animation (1906 Views)

The Amazing Works Of "3D Art". / The Importance Of 3D Walkthrough Perth / Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Started The World Of 3d Animation by kunlecome: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2010
IS 3DAnimation a path you want to get started I enter into it by chance , I grew up watching tom and terry on tv those early day, not knowing I will create one for [not tom and terry] for people to watch ,let me my end my story.The first thing you need to understand you don’t need to have some one you are working for nor capital to get started not even certificate. WHAT you need is skill, and a computer .I will stop now will contine next time don’t miss it, for me
Re: How To Get Started The World Of 3d Animation by ugo2u(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2010
actually all you need is a computer (a powerful one) and a lot of hard work and perseverance. Skills got nothing to do with it at the start up stage. as you grow so does skill
Re: How To Get Started The World Of 3d Animation by Kehyinde: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2010
Looking Forward,
Re: How To Get Started The World Of 3d Animation by damaroy: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
Guys interested in learning 3d can check out weekly video tutorials from www.damaroyworkshop.com.

(1) (Reply)

Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? / Job Vacancy: Graphic / Layout Designer / Logo Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.