Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? (1882 Views)

Please I Need Critique For This Logo! / What Do You Think About This Logo ? / 13 Ways Designers Screw Up Client Presentations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by Webinar: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
The Name of the Organisation is: YOU CAN FOUNDATION.
It's a women organisation.

Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by erad(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
i think i'll go with the lower left one... vibrant and illustrative.
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by Webinar: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
ok. thank u, erad. let's see what happens when i show her the stuff.
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by websystems: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
I think i'll go for the 3rd image just like "erad".
Has a feminine look (a true representation of who the organisation is for)with
a touch of simplicity (more simple than the 1st two).

Nice work "webinar"
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by Webinar: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Thank u Websystems. Let me see what wil happen.
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by spywareczar(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hahahahah wonders shall neva end,, so webinar, u created anoda nairaland account with d name, "websystems" so u can makin pleasant comments on ur post shey We are watchin u....

3 Likes

Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by spywareczar(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
Webinar: Thank u Websystems. Let me see what wil happen.
stop thankin urself, its nt worth it

4 Likes

Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by Webinar: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
I hav only one account. And it's Webinar. Well, thank u for laughing.
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by jimmee(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
1.I would go with the lower left design.
2. Further simply by blending the female figure with the letter "y", after which you merge it with the name.
3. for interest, use the lighter pink for the "You can" while you can use something toward purple for "foundation".

Hope that helps.
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by Webinar: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ok, Jimmee, i will look into that. I wil try to give it a touch before finally presenting it.
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by spywareczar(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Webinar: I hav only one account. And it's Webinar. Well, thank u for laughing.
better quit lying and stop pretendin, u registered dis "websystems" account few minutes after u created dis post, and d first post ur account "websystems" commented on is dis 1,, my frnd, we aint kids, better respect ur old age and be genuine, stop bein a hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by ajoguegbe(m): 12:49am On Jan 17, 2013
Just some icon copied from the net with few fonts added and he is praising himself. the funny thing is that u copied those icons from beauty spa logos online and using it for NGO. You don't even know icons are representative of concepts

plz tell us what the client said so I would know which village the client comes from

2 Likes

Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by Webinar: 3:25am On Jan 17, 2013
Ok sirs. I have heard.
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by websystems: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2013
spywareczar: better quit lying and stop pretendin, u registered dis "websystems" account few minutes after u created dis post, and d first post ur account "websystems" commented on is dis 1,, my frnd, we aint kids, better respect ur old age and be genuine, stop bein a hypocrite

Spywareczar: u r very observant 2 have noticed this details of the time one joins and the number of his posts, but i think its high time we learnt 2 trust people (especially in Nigeria). I joined this forum 2 offer help and 2 also recive help from fellow nairalanders.

I only offered my opinion for a fellow nairalander who requested for it from all of us. And i think u should also give ur own opinion. Well am new here but i think u will know me better with time. Tanx
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by Webinar: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
ok.
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by spywareczar(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
At webinar(websystems) nice try

1 Like

Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by ajoguegbe(m): 3:15am On Jan 20, 2013
Webinar is not just childish but a petty liar. I met him in a thread where he was criticizing and rubishing the work of another Nairalander and claiming he is the owner of webguru-india. Here him:
webinar: Well, I am a Nigerian, But currently residing in India where am tidying up a course in Programming. I founded webguru with an Indian here to atleast be generating some income.
I was impressed that a Nigerian could be that innovative until I searched for the real owners.

The result of my search showed that the site is owned by Brainware Consultancy Pvt. Ltd which was started in 1990 by Mr. Phalguni Mookhopadhayay, who is the Chairman. I was so disappointed that Nigerians fraud business has reached this point.

Now u open this thread to praise yourself. I count it a responsibility to expose all scammers hence my reaction. Mr Webinar/Websystems change your ways and stop giving Nigeria a bad name. Imagine if the owner of the site googles and sees a Nigeria claiming ownership of his company
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by spywareczar(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2013
Webinar(websystems) u re so doomed on nairaland,, please be genuine, stop liftin pples work and postin em on NL jst lyk u did on that letter scroll manipulation,, d first time I sustpected webinar is hypocrite is when he cnt even differeciate btwn design and manipulation....

@Ajoguagbe, nice research, we rename webinar to "internet lifter",, hehehehe
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by realisticm: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
spywareczar: Webinar(websystems) u re so doomed on nairaland,, please be genuine, stop liftin pples work and postin em on NL jst lyk u did on that letter scroll manipulation,, d first time I sustpected webinar is hypocrite is when he cnt even differeciate btwn design and manipulation....

@Ajoguagbe, nice research, we rename webinar to "internet lifter",, hehehehe

you are not genuine too. i saw some of your work you posted and they are re-made of other peoples job. like the procrastination kills and some other stuff. you are trying though but be original for once. use your head for and be creative. I'm not supporting webinar though, but I'm just being sincere here.

Thanks
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by spywareczar(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
realisticm:

you are not genuine too. i saw some of your work you posted and they are re-made of other peoples job. like the procrastination kills and some other stuff. you are trying though but be original for once. use your head for and be creative. I'm not supporting webinar though, but I'm just being sincere here.
Thanks
Hahahaha,, lmfao,, some of my works?? Back ur allegation wit prove,,
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by realisticm: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
that's it lipsrsealed

Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by spywareczar(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hahahaha ª♏ still lafin, ãήϑ hw ɪ̣̝̇§ dis exactly wat I did?? Dude ur nt serious,, ãήϑ wait, Ɣøµ said some of my works, whre re d rest?? Pls upload b4 I mek my final comment
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by realisticm: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2013
you are so funny grin so me no get time abi? make i dey find where u copy ur work up and down abi? see brother, i wouldnt have make any comment on your work if only you were not feeling like a champion. i have been noticing your comments when someone criticize your work. you always find excuses like, "yea i noticed, i just dont want to do it" "I'm not done yet, i just want to tshow u" for example, when you were trying to blend an image to a tree and u flubbed (the err was so noticeable) yet you were looking for a way out by making flimsy excuses when Webinar was correcting you. i still like the Webinar guy more than you bro. he is open to critics and takes corrections. that will really help him in design world. so oga SPY stop feeling bossy. go learn tongue
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by spywareczar(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2013
realisticm: you are so funny grin so me no get time abi? make i dey find where u copy ur work up and down abi? see brother, i wouldnt have make any comment on your work if only you were not feeling like a champion. i have been noticing your comments when someone criticize your work. you always find excuses like, "yea i noticed, i just dont want to do it" "I'm not done yet, i just want to tshow u" for example, when you were trying to blend an image to a tree and u flubbed (the err was so noticeable) yet you were looking for a way out by making flimsy excuses when Webinar was correcting you. i still like the Webinar guy more than you bro. he is open to critics and takes corrections. that will really help him in design world. so oga SPY stop feeling bossy. go learn tongue
hve heard, so ωª† next??
Re: Did This Logo For A Client. Which One Is Better? by blackrules1(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2013
If the foundation is out to help women/female, the top left is o.k.
The one at the bottom-right looks repetitive of the ones seen around.

....I'ld go for the top-left.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Sand Artist Makes A Tribute Sculpture Of A Drowned Syrian Toddler-amazing / Warrior's Wings-the Official Thread. Read And Rate. / 2 Gbaski: Hehehe No Mind Me Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.