Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Collagen: Japanese Beauty Secret For A Youthful Skin. Look 10x Younger! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Collagen: Japanese Beauty Secret For A Youthful Skin. Look 10x Younger! (998 Views)

30 Day Beauty Secret - The Miracle Supplement That Does Magic To Your Beauty / 10 Best Anti-aging Tips For Youthful Skin / 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collagen: Japanese Beauty Secret For A Youthful Skin. Look 10x Younger! by blogarose: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2019
Collagen is a fibrous protein responsible for skin suppleness and firmness. while elastin enables the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched or contracted.When we are in our 20’s the body’s ability to produce collagen and elastin start declining. This is why older people tend to develop wrinkles and start aging.  Age however is not actually the cause of face wrinkles.
Other causative agents include;
Exposure to sun
Environmental pollution
Insomnia (lack of sleep)
Stress
Squinting
Sugar
Dry skin
Smoking
THE JAPANESE SECRET TO A YOUTHFUL SKIN

The Japanese were among the first to discover skincare treatments and are famous for their high-quality products – ranging from natural home recipe and over-the-counter products. This is why Japan is one of the biggest skincare markets in the world today.It’s always been important for Japanese women to look radiant, fresh, clean and glowing. Women in Japan pride themselves on having healthy, beautiful skin. ‘The face is considered a reflection of inner personality, beauty, and health – so there is a lot of attention paid to overall quality, texture and tone of skin.’In Japan, the attitude towards achieving healthy-looking skin is to spend time and care. This beauty philosophy isn’t about covering up what we deem flaws; it’s about a long tradition of self-care practices that have been used by millions of women”. Following a consistent skincare regimen, of high-quality ingredients, you can achieve beautiful, radiant skin.”

for more detail check this: https://skincarepluz.com/2019/04/07/collagen-japanese-secret-to-a-youthful-skin/

Re: Collagen: Japanese Beauty Secret For A Youthful Skin. Look 10x Younger! by blogarose: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
HOW TO GET RID OF OILY SKIN NATURALLY

Oily skin can be troublesome especially for acne-prone skin. If you do not take proper care of your skin then excessive oiliness can also cause acne formation, breakouts, pimples whiteheads and blackheads.

Other causes for oily skin includes;
Heredity, stress and hormonal changes. Oily skin needs moderate care so you don’t overdo it that can aggravate or worsen it. Too much washing or bathing, cleansing and use of comedogenic products can cause excessive oil and shine on the skin. So, why not try something natural?

Try these effective homemade to get rid of your oily skin.

1. Apply Aloe vera gel
Use warm water to wash your face. This is the simplest remedy to remove excess oil and dirt from the skin. Extract your gel from fresh aloe leaves and apply to your face. Aloe vera gel is a great moisturizer, gives a fresh feel on your face and also reduce sebum production. Follow this routine at least twice a day to see effective results.
for more details click here https://skincarepluz.com/2019/04/22/how-to-get-rid-of-oily-skin-naturally/

Re: Collagen: Japanese Beauty Secret For A Youthful Skin. Look 10x Younger! by Georgiaani: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
These are some really great ways on how to get rid of oily skin! I myself have suffered from oily skin and acne for as long as I can remember, but with a little patience and some research, I've found the best things to do is just be proactive and use natural ingredients to treat the acne.

On this note, I know a lot of people have trouble dealing with butt pimples, and it's seriously no joke. It can be embarrassing and hard to treat because let's face it - it's a hard to reach spot, not to mention you're sitting on it all day!

Anyways, if you want to learn how to get rid of butt acne, this article has some really great info. It's all about taking care of your skin and using natural solutions!
Re: Collagen: Japanese Beauty Secret For A Youthful Skin. Look 10x Younger! by blogarose: 9:51pm On May 01, 2019
HOW TO GET RID OF BODY ODOR

The body needs care to prevent body odor. In essence we bath, scrub, moisturize to feel good and healthy. But in situations where some persons are affected by this problem, practicing good hygiene may not be enough. so you need to go extra mile to prevent this.

Body odor is an offensive smell secreted from the body may be due to sweat, dirt’s, poor hygiene practice and so on. We exhume grace, courage and confidence when we smell good and properly dressed. You get compliment from admirers.

That’s why fashionable women and men invest on good deodorants, body spray of all sorts and perfumes.

There are people with body odor despite good skin care regime, who struggle it. Sometimes investing in expensive perfumes can just be a waste of money if not properly dealt with.

Everybody has a unique odor, which is influenced by age, diet, health, and gender.

What Causes Body Odor?
Body odor seems common with adults. Children do not necessarily give out unpleasant body odor, as the hormones produced during puberty tend to start this change. But hormones are far from the primary cause of your body odor. Sweat itself is virtually odorless, bacteria reproduce rapidly in moisture, making sweat a perfect breeding ground for them.

This offensive smell is produced when the bacteria that live on our skin break down the proteins in our sweat into different acids. Some people tend to think that it is the growth of bacteria on the skin that produces body odor, but in reality, it is this process that produces the unpleasant odor.

This is not restricted to the armpits alone, as many people believe, but can also occur on other parts of the body.

Especially at junctures of joints (mouth, waist, behind the knees, elbows, underneath the chest).

Deodorants are one of the best-known ways to combat body odor. But due to chemicals contained, may be harmful to the body. Therefore, many people are looking for safer and natural ways to deal with it. Here I will be showing you some effective home remedies to get rid of body odor.

1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider Vinegar works by changing the pH of the skin surface, so that it becomes inhabitable for germs and bacteria. However, due to its offensive smell, it may be unbearable to have it on your body all day long. But you can apply it just before your bath, or dilute in a bit of water to reduce the intensity of the smell.
Click the link below to READ MORE
https://skincarepluz.com/2019/04/30/how-to-get-rid-of-body-odor/
http://www.skincarepluz.com

Re: Collagen: Japanese Beauty Secret For A Youthful Skin. Look 10x Younger! by jogncartman: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Interesting tips. Thanks for sharing. I especially liked THE JAPANESE SECRET TO A YOUTHFUL SKIN. I think to try this tip as soon as I finish my ultrasound therapy course at www.sofwave.com. I've been taking the course for half a month and I can already see the results! I see how my face becomes softer and how small wrinkles are smoothed out. I even get compliments at the office that I look a couple of years younger! And this is only half a month of therapy, what will happen when I complete the full 3-month course? I'll look 20 years old again ahah grin
Re: Collagen: Japanese Beauty Secret For A Youthful Skin. Look 10x Younger! by RebeccaOgden: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
jogncartman:
Interesting tips. Thanks for sharing. I especially liked THE JAPANESE SECRET TO A YOUTHFUL SKIN. I think to try this tip as soon as I finish my ultrasound therapy course at www.sofwave.com. I've been taking the course for half a month and I can already see the results! I see how my face becomes softer and how small wrinkles are smoothed out. I even get compliments at the office that I look a couple of years younger! And this is only half a month of therapy, what will happen when I complete the full 3-month course? I'll look 20 years old again ahah grin
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

(1) (Reply)

***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 / How To Cure Hiv With Black Seeds (nigella Sativa) / He Died, I Lost Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.