Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses (28924 Views)

Selfie Got Better With A Water Drop Screen Smartphone / ELEPHONE Launches An All Screen Smartphone / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Ennyholar: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Infinix mobility is set to launch an all-screen smartphone with five rear camera lenses. According to a statement made available to THISDAY by Infinix Mobility, it was noted that Infinix Mobility is raising the bar in rear camera lense with an all screen device with rear camera lenses.

The statement also noted that a tech industry tipster shared a picture which presumably depicts the outline of the rumoured next Infinix smartphone, but noted that it doesn’t show whether the news of an all-screen smartphone with five rear camera lenses is legit or just another hoax.

The company in the statement said: “One thing is certain in the wake of this speculation, an Infinix smartphone is coming soon and should it come with any of the stated features, it would be a step in the right direction for Infinix looking to get one up over its competitors.

“We also gather that the device would be in the mid-range category and come with a long-lasting battery and glass body design. With Infinix Mobility seemingly willing to experiment with new features in a smartphone market that is in dire need of some new ideas, 2019 might be the year for a technology like this to actually be released.”

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/09/infinix-to-launch-an-all-screen-smartphone-with-five-rear-camera-lenses/?amp

2 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2019
This people no dey tire
When am still contributing money to buy Zero 6

lalasticlala

60 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Realboygenius(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2019
Another Phone grin
I'll continue to manage my Hot 1
cc honsule do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by TeddyKelly(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2019
I wonder how much dem go sell dis 1....
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Realboygenius(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2019
TeddyKelly:

Same here
But it's not meant to be as costly as their Zero 6
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Ennyholar: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2019
TeddyKelly:

The phone will be launch soon.
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Kaykerry(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Infinix is ready to take over the market... Them no send any body
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Passovile: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Their phone too dey get problem abeg

22 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Passovile: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2019
There phone too dey get problem abeg
Their phone too dey get problem abeg
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by shiftback: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2019
Always been a fan of the hot series since that colorful hot one was launched years ago. Let this one be affordable biko, need a secondary phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Realboygenius(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2019
shiftback:
Always been a fan of the hot series since that colorful hot one was launched years ago. Let this one be affordable biko, need a secondary phone

We can't conclude if it's an hot series, maybe they are trying to introduce a new series. We never can tell.
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by sureinfo: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2019
An all screen device with 5 lens camera? Really anticipating this.
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by AmadorSays: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2019
sureinfo:
An all screen device with 5 lens camera? Really anticipating this.
and you've fallen for this? How can 1 device camera have 5 lenses, make e comot first make we see. No wonder the respondent said he's not sure if it's real or a hoax.

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by tafat: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Infinix are here again with another one, didn't they just drop a new device some weeks ago? Well, I believe they want to make sure no customer ever complains
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by shiftback: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Realboygenius:

We can't conclude if it's an hot series, maybe they are trying to introduce a new series. We never can tell.
Oh..I swear I legit was expecting a hot series.
New series? Now my curiosity is heightened
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by TolaBrown06: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2019
The game is the game but can we all agree that infinix is the game master!!!

I’m so looking forward to this ��
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Opinionated: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
After the release of HOT 7, i just bowed out of infinix, Infinix and scam sha. Am still craving for the pureview NOKIA device

Phone wey no fit survive 12" face-fall no be phone

Trends to watch out for in the next few months

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9146339_images73_jpeg_jpegb1c7243525a9502abf7eb339559b12a9

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Danelo(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Inventing gadgets that will make people much more stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by tstx(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Oyibo be innovating.... the black race be using

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by hardeycute(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
angry Infinix Marketers have hijacked the thread giving no room for constructive criticism

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by quincyshakur(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
I hav d fone already nah...too much money cheesy
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by ruffhandu: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Grande! The five cameras job will basically be to see behind and make it look like it's all transparent.

But they no mention price. After now we'll hear that it's cost is equivalent to buhari's small salary. I dey go abeg.

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by pyrex23(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
TolaBrown06:
The game is the game but can we all agree that infinix is the game master!!!

I’m so looking forward to this ��

Shut the Bleep up!
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by TechCapon(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
hardeycute:
angry Infinix Marketers have hijacked the thread giving no room for constructive criticism
ur very funny. What do you want to criticize about

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by HighKing01(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
My hot 6 pro is so bleeped up in the screen
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Westsida: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Apple till another better phone will enter Market!

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by MorataFC: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
This people no dey tire

lalasticlala
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Lordjb: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
This people no dey tire

lalasticlala
no mind them very annoying phone companies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has None Of 400 Components Needed To Manufacture Mobile Phone – Samsung / 9 Potentially Misleading Smartphone Features Nigerians Fall For / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.