Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' (13870 Views)

Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo / Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983 / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
As the change chanters gradually return to their senses many are gradually alligning with the quest to retrieve Atikus Stolen mandate and save the country from the brink of total collapse and anarchy precipitated by incompetent power drunk politicians, bandits and terrorists.

This post by Segun Showunmi Atikus spokesman of campaign is a complete expose on the stolen mandate which had got many Nigerians talking.

Happy viewing

Nigeria will get it right

Click on this link
https://www.facebook.com/SpokesmanAtiku/videos/2351929424858429?sfns=mo

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by GavelSlam: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin

The numbers don't add up.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by gosmoney(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Ovasize(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice one... I was very close to FTC
Never give up

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Buhdeuce: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Atiku has been awfully quiet. Dude probably has an ace up his sleeves!!!

14 Likes

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by icardi9: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Oga leave us n enjoy ur money they r use to suffering...it’s kuku 4years ���

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by quincyshakur(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wen Atiku dey plan steal dis stolen mandate back

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by demolinka(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Stolen mandate fire

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by tstx(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Following

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Pascopele: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nigerians actually enable and reinforce bad behaviour.

Someone shunts a queue & gets to the front and is attended to anyway instead of being sent back.

We are more likely to scold the person asking for the right thing to be done than the person doing the wrong thing.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
The Segun Showunmi that was begging the APC guys to vote for him against Amosun's Lanre Edun and was ready to nail Atiku to the cross?

Scam!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by jontae: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
naija
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Jimgym(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
When will the court rule on this stolen mandate? Time don dey go o
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by positivelord: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
God will see us through... Atiku will surely get his mandate..
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by sodiqapril(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
h
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Dammysmart: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by FhukaFhuka: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Johnnyessence(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
nice one segun showumi, Atiku must get his mandate back .
Masquerade got punished by soldier he demanded money from on the road ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgADpSXXMHw
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by sodiqapril(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
segun showunmi, Gbenga Daniel both scammed Atiku. i said it with my other account that with Gbenga Daniel as Atiku's Right hand man. he stood no chance in the concluded elections but some people called me mumu Afonja. Gbenga Daniel is despised in Ogun State , his 8 years as Governor was torture to everyone living in the state, no development, corruption and insecurity were on the rise. y'all saw what he did immediately after the elections he secretly decamped to PDP. this Segun showunmi also contested as Member House of representatives Abeokuta South yet he was secretly campaigning for his APC counterpart Lanre Edun. As much as I hate Buhari occupying Ask Rock. Atiku should stop bothering us with stolen mandate nonsense afterall he was part of those that pushed Buhari on us.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Nairalandmentor(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
kiss kiss kiss

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by AnanseK(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Igbos are the most agrieved. May the Good Lord give you the fortitude to finally accept defeat

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Truthbites: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
I'm pained

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Hydrogen007: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Election has come and gone

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Quincykay: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
100% accurate

Pascopele:
Nigerians actually enable and reinforce bad behaviour.

Someone shunts a queue & gets to the front and is attended to anyway instead of being sent back.

We are more likely to scold the person asking for the right thing to be done than the person doing the wrong thing.
Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by faridasr: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
How do you steal from an established thief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Chipink(f): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
AnanseK:

Igbos are the most agrieved. May the Good Lord give you the fortitude to finally accept defeat

U AFONJAS have no shame honestly.
When the segun is ur fellow Afonja man u still have to rope ipob into ur misery.

Na u biko,

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by RichBoy247: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
As the change chanters gradually return to their senses many are gradually alligning with the quest to retrieve Atikus Stolen mandate and save the country from the brink of total collapse and anarchy precipitated by incompetent power drunk politicians, bandits and terrorists.

This post by Segun Showunmi Atikus spokesman of campaign is a complete expose on the stolen mandate which had got many Nigerians talking.

Happy viewing

Nigeria will get it right

Click on this link
https://www.facebook.com/SpokesmanAtiku/videos/2351929424858429?sfns=mo

This one is suffering from post election loss trauma. He is already developing psychiatric disorders and hallucinations, gradually, he is slipping into mental imbalance just like his uncle Buba Galadima.

This nincompoop also contested for a position in my Ogun State during the last election using Atiku's money for his own campaign. So Segun Sowunmi's mental illness is understandable. However, we shall get him tied up and bundled into Psychiatric Hospital Aro, Abeokuta for immediate treatment. We don't want any Kemi Olunloyo or Femi Fani-Kayode or Ayo Fayose untreatable mental case at hand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' by Kendumazy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim / Tinubu Arrives Kebbi For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.