Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari (17146 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by RTSC: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
sarrki:
Lol

Hopeless leaders

It’s late guys winners take it all is the language

South west is the region taking it

You can reap where you didn’t sow
And when another set of winners takes it all in another dispensation, you will come here and cry about how igbos turned the president against your people.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Xisnin(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
These are impostors, not leaders.
Any thinking leader will know that Buhari has no say on who emerges as NASS leader.
Either they beg Tinubu and Oshiomole or seek for PDP's support.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Earthquake2: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ejimagifty:
This is exactly what the igbos ought to do to Buhari. Instead of begging Buhari for forgiveness because of their miscalculations in 2015 and 2019, they are rather waiting for 2023 to revenge against Yorubas that are better than them. After they will cry marginalization as if they voted APC

How did Igbos come into this now

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Kylce042(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ejimagifty:
This is exactly what the igbos ought to do to Buhari. Instead of begging Buhari for forgiveness because of their miscalculations in 2015 and 2019, they are rather waiting for 2023 to revenge against Yorubas that are better than them. After they will cry marginalization as if they voted APC
Aside Lagos that the Igbos controls half of it's economy. Which other Yoruba state is better than any Igbo state even with the obvious marginalization do enlighten me pls! You can only hate people that are greater than you. So i understand the helatred.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by AbaLion: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

And you think they care haven't PMB marginalized then enough? His words and body language is enough
Will you guys shut up and stop the lies. If you did not care, why are you always fighting both tooth and nail to hold on to the crumbs?

-Lion

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by africanusvu(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
What a shame.too bad .thats why i like southeast.upon how they av been denied all.yet they stand upon where they av always been.self esteem.dnt think this is good coming from elders

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sorry I dnt comment on politics issues again in this country most ppl comments abt politics when they know next to nothing......

But alas this country is a definition of something I don't really know how to define

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is this what NIGERIA has become? So your worth in the country is determined by how much support you give the incumbent right?

AMERICA IS MY COUNTRY.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Will you guys shut up and stop the lies. If you did not care, why are you always fighting both tooth and nail to hold on to the crumbs?

-Lion
Says who? So you believe those selfish Igbo politicians I suppose right?. Do you think many igbos care if the senate goes to the north after what happened in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by mozel247: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
fairfora:
The saraki you'd still prostrate to beg later? Dear Kwarans, your fortune isn't in this govt. Write down today's date.

Kwarans eye will soon clear. Lets see what abdulrahman will achieve. State with no viable opportunity and resources
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by AbaLion: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
RTSC:

And when another set of winners takes it all in another dispensation, you will come here and cry about how igbos turned the president against your people.
Iboes have never been a winner in any dispensation in the past, neither will, in the nearest future. Historically, iboes have always served as an appendage to Any government in power. Pls, stop abusing the word " winner" as it is way beyond the reach of iboes.

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by GEEBITE: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Now I have confirmed you are a dimwit.Between NC and SW,who gave Buhari more votes?Who should lay claim to top position in government then.
sarrki:
Lol

Hopeless leaders

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by AbaLion: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

Says who? So you believe those selfish Igbo politicians I suppose right?. Do you think many igbos care if the senate goes to the north after what happened in 2015?
Why did iboes almost cause a second civil war when Ekweremadu was asked to relinquish the DSP seat?.. Iboes claimed it was their only federal share and they were prepared to die holding on to it.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by RichBoy247: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
fikiman7000:
Everything is Saraki even after losing his election its still Saraki i think this man is a nightmare for many

Nightmare that have been sent to political grave. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by RichBoy247: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Buhdeuce:
Saraki..... The only man I know whose name is mentioned in every bad thing. From Societe General Bank to Offa Bank robbery

Also Trade Bank and Intercontinental Bank liquidation. Also Kwara State bankruptcy.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by fakuta(f): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
SO BAUCHI IS NOW NORTH CENTRAL ABI
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by RichBoy247: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Esseite:

Just listen to your self... do you sound sane?

Begging a president for position, is he God?... what kind of useless country is this.

I think it's rather a country of several useless people like you miscreant.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by AbaLion: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kylce042:

[s]Aside Lagos that the Igbos controls half of it's economy. Which other Yoruba state is better than any Igbo state even with the obvious marginalization do enlighten me pls! You can only hate people that are greater than you. So i understand the helatred [/s].
Lagos worms, listen up, by economic indices, Aside Lagos, One of Ogun state and Oyo state is more economically viable, buoyant and productive than your 5 SE backwaters combined. The combination of the two states would buy off your barren land without breaking a sweat.

-Lion

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Kennydoc(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
sarrki:
Lol

Hopeless leaders

Oga, this is North Central talking. They gave far more votes to Buhari than your region did. Stop being insensitive cos you're the one benefitting. Always put yourself in other people's shoes.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Hotfreezer: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Esseite:

Just listen to your self... do you sound sane?

Begging a president for position, is he God?... what kind of useless country is this.

He's not a King, he's the Igwe.

Leadership is not a right, it's gotten through alliances.

There are more than 250 tribes in this country. If the Igbos keep fighting everyone, 249 are willing to play sensible politics and take their place.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:

He's not a King, he's the Igwe.

Leadership is not a right, it's gotten through alliances.

There are more than 250 tribes in this country. If the Igbos keep fighting everyone, 249 are willing to play sensible politics and take their place.

Just one question...
How is Igbo fighting anyone?... you lots are quite funny, a whole region begging for positions controlled by legislators...

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by package7(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hypocrite leaders, must you beg him. Abi why would punish you people. Nonsense.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Hotfreezer: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kylce042:

Aside Lagos that the Igbos controls half of it's economy. Which other Yoruba state is better than any Igbo state even with the obvious marginalization do enlighten me pls! You can only hate people that are greater than you. So i understand the helatred.

Which marginalisation?
When you vote idiots like Ikpeazu and expect development. Are you mentally sane?

Ogun state IGR in 6 months is more than the IGR of the entire SE in a year and you're talking nonsense.

See, if you don't get more leaders like Umahi in the SE, forget it. Alaigbo is doomed and futureless. Your only hope is to come and be gala and fan yogo evangelists in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by shugabasbn: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
I am from NC but I keep on asking myself what is the benefit of my region from David Mark 8 yrs as senate president, what is the benefit of my state that has SP 4 years? I looked left and right but I couldn't see any. The incumbent governor of my state is from my LG and his existence as governor is to our own disadvantages because we couldn't talked or protest as we used to do. In fairness the best candidate should be the leaders but if we cares of sense of belonging speaker should come from SE or SS irrespective of number of vote
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Hotfreezer: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Esseite:

Just one question...
How is Igbo fighting anyone?... you lots are quite funny, a whole region begging for positions controlled by legislators...

Tell me a single alliance made by igbos across the Niger.

Insult SW, insult North, insult SS when they try to reach out.

Middle Beltans were being killed, Igbos here on Nairaland were mocking them saying it'd because the fought Biafrans. The other day in the North, people died from accidents and Igbos here on Nairaland were mocking their corpses saying its because they voted Buhari next level.

Just yesterday, Ngwa Igbos in Abia were discriminating against other Igbos from Abia in the SUG election in ABSU.

See, you can fool yourself but you can't fool others. Igbos are going to be treated the way they treat others.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Useless leaders. Fighting for their pockets.
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
sarrki:
Lol

Hopeless leaders

Did you read the news at all?
North central gave buhari more votes than south west
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Guyman02: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ejimagifty:

This story is about North Central and not Igbos. This shows the power of the Igbos in Nigeria, even when they are silent their voices echo loud.
They Igbos have left the national positions and focusing on how to improve their lives without depending on the national and still they get mentioned everywhere.
To all hardworking Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Centcanada: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why will you idiots beg Buhari? You people are shame to this country!
Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Tell me a single alliance made by igbos across the Niger.

Insult SW, insult North, insult SS when they try to reach out.

Middle Beltans were being killed, Igbos here on Nairaland were mocking them saying it'd because the fought Biafrans. The other day in the North, people died from accidents and Igbos here on Nairaland were mocking their corpses saying its because they voted Buhari next level.

Just yesterday, Ngwa Igbos in Abia were discriminating against other Igbos from Abia in the SUG election in ABSU.

See, you can fool yourself but you can't fool others. Igbos are going to be treated the way they treat others.

Stopped reading when i saw Insult SS and North.. bro you can wallow in your mud.

Who were at the top of their voices when the killings by bokoharam was going on?

Who pushed for pray for benue, Adamawa, Bauchi, Sokoto, Taraba, Nasarrawa, Delta, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Zamfara, bornu, Abuja etc... now its has turned to Igbos insulting.

Igbos only stopped crying more than the bereaved since they failed to heed warnings and voted buhari again.. no one insulted or cursing any except the Igbo clones on Nairaland. stop wallowing in your lies.

Igbos did nothing, rather they only harped on equity and justice, they hate the North so much they voted Yaradua, Atiku, hated the west so much they voted OBJ, hated the SS so much they voted GEJ.... now they still hate the north so much and pushing another Northerner for 2023?

You really need help.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari by Elvis778(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Hehehehe,
and you think we give a Bleep?
If we survived 4 years, still standing high and still fit, another 4 years won't be a problem, we are bigger than any president cuz the Almighty's favour still follows us as passed down from our ancestors right from the days of Abraham.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Collapse Imminent As Rise Of Biafra Inevitable – Nnamdi Kanu / Aisha Bello Matawalle Secures Political Appointment For 20 Miyetti Allah Members / Wole Soyinka: Nigeria On Suicide Slide, Must Decentralise Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.