Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife (84737 Views)

Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics) / Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Ayodele70: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Senator Danjuma Goje has re-married, 18 months after the death of his wife, Hajiya Yelwa Danjuma Goje.

The former governor of Gombe state and Senator representing Gombe Central district in the National Assembly, married his young bride recently.

His former wife, passed on in the United States of America at the age of 55, in October 2017.

The bride is reportedly from Bauchi state and arrived Abuja today.

See more photos of the new bride here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/senator-danjuma-goje-remarries-see-photos-of-his-new-bride.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Abfinest007(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
these our politicians will just be selecting all the fine girls n leaving d ugly one to dominate d street

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by celeiyke: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Senate president in waiting

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Sagamaje(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sakamaje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Amuocha: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Buhari should follow angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by TheTourist: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
WHAT A HANDSOME MAN

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Mahsums: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Who talk say money no good wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by donbachi(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chai!..see milky milky

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Gandollaar(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Amuocha:
What?

Can you volunteer your sister to marry a lifeless Sudanese even if he's president?? I guess not.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Sirjamo: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
See as somebody grandpa dey smile because of fresh meat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by tstx(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
The man recently discovered the Secret to looking young

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by GOFRONT(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
angry

Politicians be killing their wives for political success.....And on the day of her burial, dem begin follow sympathizers to shed crocodile tears....

I hope he will not later sacrifice this one for his presidential ambition.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
She's pretty

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Olalan(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wish them a blissful union.
BTW I sometimes wonder how intimacy happens between couples who have huge age gaps btw them

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by martineverest(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
why are young Nigerians always jealous of old men marrying young ladies?....aren't old men also good for good things?

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by tstx(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Heavyweight

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Stanweezy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Money makes wrong right, money can make ur elders call u sir... Last last money can make u marry Miss Nigeria if u like Ug like APC chairman

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by dokyOloye: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
What?

Can you volunteer your sister to marry a lifeless Sudanese even if he's president?? I guess not.
I no fit ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by chukwugoziegi: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
He tried, He waited for 18months before remarrying. He really tried.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by TANID(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmmm!
Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by CaptainMitch: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Fresh pussy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by morikee: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
He wan chop fresh ponmo
Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Unik3030: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
What?

u people still never jettison d Sudanese crap? wailing no dey tire u?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Amanew(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Na Money be fine Nwoke!

Make I go hustle!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by passey: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Olalan:
BTW I sometimes wonder how intimacy happens between couples who have huge age gaps btw them
Burantashi things!!!
Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Not that young.
She looks mature.
She knows exactly what she is doing.
Enjoy your gold mining lady.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Gandollaar(f): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Unik3030:
u people still never jettison d Sudanese crap? wailing no dey tire u?
Ok so your problem is the Sudanese thingy? Will you gift your sister who is young and promising to a lifeless dullard who cannot get it up and has shown signs of dementia for marriage?
Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by superior1: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
money answer all things, who 6 packs help?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations and all the best to them.
Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by Gandollaar(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Olalan:
Did you ask bubu and Aisha before asking us?
Re: Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife by FhukaFhuka: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Amuocha:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.