Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA (31669 Views)

Ayatu Momoh: Federal Poly Offa Lecturer Slumps And Dies In Kwara (Photo) / John Momoh Appointed Interim Chairman UNILAG Governing Council / Lady Does Photoshoot With Her PhD Thesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=bidak post=77429800]It is either the woman is lying or the OP misinterpreted her , how can she make 5. 0 Cgpa when we all know PHd is just thesis and no coursework [/quote]
Not all PhDs in Nigeria are exempted from course work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
Each course ke?
PHD is Research only.
Some department in some universities in Nigeria still take coursework

1 Like

Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
I have no idea of which PHD has Course work?
You end Course work at masters level
Some universities still do coursework at PhD level in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Since when did UNILAG School of PG start grading PhDs?

Congrats to her sha, despite the embellishment

1 Like

Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by highbee02: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Imarnuel10:
What does her being a "mother of four" have to do with her PhD? Receive sense

It has a lot to do. it's not easy to be parenting and be a student at the same time. Distractions here and there u have to balance the 2

1 Like

Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Ntente(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
I would love you to get registered in Reacharge and get Paid today but *There* are 3 *of* *kind* *mindset* :

1. The *Employees* mindset - The people with this kind of mindset will always ask, "If I register today, how much will they be paying every month?"

2. The *Gambler's* mindset - These people will ask, "If I register now, how much do i get back?"

3. The *Entrepreneur's* mindset - The Entrepreneurs will ask, "What are the procedures for building this business? And what is the guarantee that if i follow these procedures #diligently, I will become financially free for life?"

Which kind of mindset do you have...�Examine yourself ���

Join the what'sapp group or share the link;

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S[/color]
Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by leriment: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Hmm graded PhD.. someone will soon come and tell people student pass waec with cgpa of 4.9.....
Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Itzchord: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2019
I wonder oooo. When did PhDs start having grades?
sirqeeboi:
I thought phd isnt graded ??
Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Itzchord: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2019
The institution was clearly stated as UNILAG. Bro or sis, No uni on earth ever grades a doctoral program.
agabusta:

At how many institutions have you made your findings before coming to the internet to expose your ignorance?
Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Taich(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Please do get a PHD if you can, u will thank me later.
There is something about education that sets you apart, it may not be financially or political power.
Isoduwa:

Who phD epp?

Buhari get ?
APC members Wey get Nor reach 5
Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by tejpot(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
Example of a PHD with course work pls?
We don't have that in biological sciences.
And Yes I'm a Postgraduate Student.
All the PhD in faculty of science, University of Lagos.
All science PhD in University of Chicago
All science PhD in Texas Tech,
University of North Carolina. Those I know!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by agabusta: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Itzchord:
The institution was clearly stated as UNILAG. Bro or sis, No uni on earth ever grades a doctoral program.

You are not the one i quoted initially so you are obviously missing the premise of my point. The PhD degree itself is not awarded a grade. But for example, Unilag, for PhD programs with course work, each course completed is graded. And the thesis is also graded. So technically, you can calculate the final CGPA or say grade.

Try and make your findings before disproving further.
Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Isoduwa(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Taich:
Please do get a PHD if you can, u will thank me later.
There is something about education that sets you apart, it may not be financially or political power.

Buhari get?
Re: Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA by Taich(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Isoduwa:

Buhari get?

I wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School / What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo / Teachers, Before You Flog That Child....Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.