Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) (37245 Views)

Greece: Muslim Migrant Stabs Greek Woman On Central Athens Street(photos) / Mentally Deranged Couple Openly Made Love In The Street (photos) / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
PDP AND APC grin
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
funsho75:
Past government

And

Our mentality

U don't expect someone to be looking for a place to weee wen he/she is sure it's not available sad

Can't people go into a nearby restaurant to use the bathroom?
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Lhimeet(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
The white man in the pic has the mind to do it here in 9ja because it is allowed... but if it is in his own land now... I blame the government because if laws were enacted and enforced... and if an enabling environment that will promote compliance with such law is provided, then the incidence of public urination or defecation will reduce significantly if not totally...

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
I don't understand what will make a grown a$$ negroe to unzip and urinate publicly. At least look for a hidden place to urinate. So disgusting.

You don't do that in a civil society. Its just because this is the sh1t hole nigeria . So anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by blackboy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
A social norm and the government. Available public toilets are taken over by street urchins Aka area boys and even if you have access to any might be an eye sore. Simply put no decent , healthy and safe public toilets
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Abfinest007(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fhemmmy:

How and why?
the government should establish a law for this n offenders should be punished
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes:
I don't understand what will make a grown a$$ negroe to unzip and urinate publicly. At least look for a hidden place to urinate. So disgusting.

You don't do that in a civil society. Its just because this is the sh1t hole nigeria . So anything goes.

And those kinda comments are from a civil society?

3 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2019

Dirty things.

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Praisesongz: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Face the important thing
This habit have been existing here before you Anty Kate was born abegii
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
the government should establish a law for this n offenders should be punished

I am sure there is a law regarding such but executing it is the issue, so i will agree with you on that . . . However, who will implement the rule when the police officers are doing it too?
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Praisesongz:
Face the important thing
This habit have been existing here before you Anty Kate was born abegii

And that made it right?

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by dinodangana(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Na street piss dey sweet pass if they don't knw

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Eberex(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Do you know you can recharge airtime or buy data and still get paid for it?

Why do you think banks and even jumia are very serious in vtu business?

There is money in telecom.

Be part of it.

see my signature
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by tripper003: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
undecided Mostly clueless, brazen people do it. Just stand in the full glare of the public urinating, as though they aren't humans. I get it, you could occasionally be pressed but for crying out loud it shouldn't take away your modesty or bashfulness. Some people simply know no shame, I'm afraid . like cattle!
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by guru90: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Parents! Nah lack of home training.... angry

Go and down seat down joor...

which kinda lack of home training.......

Ask yourself, if ur country is good?
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Bossjakande: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
der is notin wrong is beta to do it or u destroyed ur bladder I do it. i think is only bad wen u open it down for all to see I see some guys who do it all thier blocus is out and it annoy me. when I urinated outside I hide it
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
demolinka:
When police sef dey piss for road, who be common man?

The idea say make banks, churches and public institutions allow peeps to use their toilet no bad o, but the kind insoluble shi.t wey angry Nigerians go dey shi.t for there ehn...
The police man was born and raised by a family, Nigeria police force did not give birth to Anybody, blame families for their failures
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Urchman27(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
madgoat:
grin

I get turned on when i see a lady peeing in public. kiss
Ur name make sense

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Even women are not left out..
I was expecting a picture like this... I wasn't disappointed grin
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by GoodMuyis(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
AutoJoshNG How come you have pictures like this to support your Post
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by MissRaine69(f): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Even if they were available would you use public toilets in Nigeria?
Secondly when nature calls it’s not always possible to exercise proper lavatory etiquette. You go where you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
guru90:

And because of how bad the country is make an Human do such on the road?
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Even women are not left out..
I was expecting sth like this to get posted n it wasn't... You didn't disappoint

grin
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by sonature1: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Well done to our ladies...you rarely see them doing this nonsense.
It's always the guys and men.

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
MissRaine69:
Secondly when nature calls it’s not always possible to exercise proper lavatory etiquette. You go where you can.

This is interesting, you mean even with washrooms available, people should just do it anywhere they can all in the name of nature call?
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
guru90:

who makes up the country, animals? It all falls back on the family
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Bossjakande: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
MissRaine69:
u typed matured but as a girl. is bad to do it
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
The people and the Govt is to be blamed
Especially the people because c'mon sense suppose to tell us that you shouldn't urinate in public and open spaces and the Govt hasn't been strict enough to enforce a penalty for such law breakers
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by paddyofboss(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
madgoat:
grin

I get turned on when i see a lady peeing in public. kiss
U need deliverance. It's a good thing u said something
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
you will hardly see a practising muslim with such act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) / Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.