Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) (37250 Views)

Greece: Muslim Migrant Stabs Greek Woman On Central Athens Street(photos) / Mentally Deranged Couple Openly Made Love In The Street (photos) / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Ayobami1738: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
madgoat:
grin

I get turned on when i see a lady peeing in public. kiss
your indeed a mad goat
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Enemyofpeace: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pls help me! Am in an exam hall now. Shebi "photosynthesis" is the government of the people by the people and for the people?
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by permit(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
madgoat:
grin

ehhhm mad goat who ate your brain grin
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Olusheyi1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Some signatures are unavoidable. I think mine is one of them! Quickly check it out�����
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
madgoat:
grin

including person mama?
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
demolinka:
When police sef dey piss for road, who be common man?

The idea say make banks, churches and public institutions allow peeps to use their toilet no bad o, but the kind insoluble shi.t wey angry Nigerians go dey shi.t for there ehn...

If you mistakenly make you toilet available to d public, it's like there is this evil spirit that makes some people bring out d biggest shyt in thier life's when they enter, you will have to flush atleast 5 times before the thing go gree move, some idiot will even leave the bowl & pee on d floor

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
MissRaine69:
Even if they were available would you use public toilets in Nigeria?
Secondly when nature calls it’s not always possible to exercise proper lavatory etiquette. You go where you can.

Don't blame it on nature. nature it's fair, it always warns you before coming, you people simply decide to hold it in till it's impossible to hold in

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by dasparrow: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
@Post

This is why many cities in Nigeria reek like urine. I am so glad and grateful to God to be out of Nigeria. That country is for animals. In Nigeria, you will see grown men flip out their ugly STD-infested pricks in broad daylight, in full glare of the public to urinate. No shame, no decorum at all. Try that abroad in sane climes and be charged with indecent exposure along with charges of ruining public space with your smelly waste/urine.

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Wizywiz(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mrkumareze:
wink The government should provide us with this, I swear you won't see men pee outside again grin
for easy pissing

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fhemmmy:

How and why?
It's like you stay in a palace
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by princetigris(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please can we talk it's urgent
AutoJoshNG:
Earlier this today, popular Nollywood actor, Kate Henshaw, reported on Twitter how a  “somebody” – a euphemism for VIP – stopped his convoy and came down to urinate in public.

In Nigeria, public urination is a common feature on our streets and roads.

People – especially men – empty their bladders in the full glare of the public, and with total disregard for the law against such practice.

In Lagos State, the government continues its efforts towards achieving a mega city status for the state.  However, poor sanitation and open defecation continue to blight the city’s drive towards this achievement.

Sadly, the government has done little to provide sufficient decent public toilets. The lack of public toilets robs people of their dignity.

It has been said that eateries and filling stations are compelled by law to keep their toilets neat and make them available to members of the public. However, compliance with this law is very poor.

People have also suggested that Banks, churches, mosques and other ubiquitous concerns should also be mandated to make their toilets available to the public in order to check this trend.

A school of thought maintains that even if these places make their toilets available to the public, the culture of public urination would still persist, as it has been ingrained in our subconscious.

So, who can we blame for the people urinating in public: the government or the people?

Source:

https://autojosh.com/who-do-we-blame-when-people-do-this-on-the-street-photos/

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by nextstep(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Provide well-maintained public toilets... and people will use them. There's really no other solution.

Where you do expect somebody to wee during a long journey, and there's traffic? Even our women are experts... ever see a lady stand, shift pant, wee, and shake small, all in public view? No need to be ashamed while answering nature's call abeg.
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Gsteve01(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Government should create public toilet

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by liverpudian9(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
i blame the pea it never stop coming
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by NaeChris: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We blame the govt.

One was even waving the banana at me this morning. I only smiled and looked away.
Na wetin you tell us
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by paix(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Answering nature's call. Nobody is to blame.
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by cowardafonja: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We blame the govt.

One was even waving the banana at me this morning. I only smiled and looked away.

Really?

It must have been a beautiful sight, I suppose
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
NaeChris:
Na wetin you tell us
Na wetin I see
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Abfinest007(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fhemmmy:

I am sure there is a law regarding such but executing it is the issue, so i will agree with you on that . . . However, who will implement the rule when the police officers are doing it too?
this is d problem we have in Nigeria d custodians of d law are d ones fault it .the laws are meant for d poor not d rich
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
The govt is to be blamed, if they provide public toilets in strategic places, the menace will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We blame the govt.

grin
Why won't you smile cool
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin
Why won't you smile cool
Abi
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
madgoat:
grin

cheesy wink
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
cowardafonja:

Really?

It must have been a beautiful sight, I suppose
Not really. Frowning will wrinkle my face
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by funsho75(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Can't people go into a nearby restaurant to use the bathroom?

How many restaurants do u have in your street

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Abi
grin
He was just saying "take banana,chop banana"
It was so sweet you had to smile
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
story
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin
He was just saying "take banana,chop banana"
It was so sweet you had to smile
For ur mind
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by bongolistik(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
der is notin wrong is beta to do it or u destroyed ur bladder I do it. i think is only bad wen u open it down for all to see I see some guys who do it all thier blocus is out and it annoy me. when I urinated outside I hide it
Go and do it in the street of New York and say nothing wrong. Your comment just shows how Nigeria has bastardised the common man mentality that they no longer know what is right or wrong. So you enjoy all those weewee smells oozing from the public spots they are being done. I don't blame you much cos you grew up doing it and seeing people doing it and your brain has been stereotyped that it is not wrong, just the same way you normally drink sachet water and subconsciously throw the sachets anywhere you like, throw banana peels anywhere you like. All these are only normal and right in only one country in the world called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Praisesongz: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fhemmmy:

And that made it right?
you can match to Alausa ooo
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by City001: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Blame whomever is the president of such a country as at the time the person is urinating the urine.
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by cowardafonja: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Oops..!

Like the banana-waving bros, I ended up with a pretty wrong conclusion here. Why do we even still think that every monkey must like banana sef? We forgot that a sister's sister will shun natural banana any day any time cos there is always an artificial alternative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement / Man Arrested For Touching Girl’s Breast In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.