Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) (37249 Views)

Greece: Muslim Migrant Stabs Greek Woman On Central Athens Street(photos) / Mentally Deranged Couple Openly Made Love In The Street (photos) / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by olmoRoc: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
owners of commercial buildings and businesses are to blame. Went to an NNPC gas station along Benin Auchi road to pee, and ask an attendant for directions to the restroom, and she pointed to its direction. I returned a minute later to ask for the key, and she shouted, "oga, just pee anywhere.'

2 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
demolinka:
When police sef dey piss for road, who be common man?

The idea say make banks, churches and public institutions allow peeps to use their toilet no bad o, but the kind insoluble shi.t wey angry Nigerians go dey shi.t for there ehn...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by midnighter(f): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol and afterwards the whole place will be smelling...some areas i hate going to because the smell just turns my stomach.. lipsrsealed

We blame bad toiletting culture. I heard on the radio once this thing about world toilet day..sometime in November some NGOs go about installing toiletting facilities. it would be good if it were more widespread

Apart from that it will only stop if people were heavily penalised/fined/punished for doing it. Im sure theres some law against it
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by RedboneSmith(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Where they are no public convenience, what do you expect people to do every time they want to pee? Run home?

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
cowardafonja:

Oops..!

Like the banana-waving bros, I ended up with a pretty wrong conclusion here. Why do we even still think that every monkey must like banana sef? We forgot that a sister's sister will shun natural banana any day any time cos there is always an artificial alternative.
Well, some are particular about the kinda banana they eat. One can't eat just any banana naw. I personally know d kinda specie I love and I ain't compromising
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by cowardafonja: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, some are particular about the kinda banana they eat. One can't eat just any banana naw. I personally know d kinda specie I love and I ain't compromising

This is great. Not a sister's sister after all, just a lil selective. I personally despise the sight of roadside peeing, solely for the unhygienic aspect of it. Those who display Jrod are naturalists in the making. I won't scold them one bit cos it's a delightful sight to many sisters and the bold ones have admitted it.
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Praisesongz:
you can match to Alausa ooo

Typical response from people that has no clue on how to reason . . . .
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by ddjay: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We blame the govt.

One was even waving the banana at me this morning. I only smiled and looked away.
Try and be appreciative,dem givee u suntin u know collect, u no try
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by ddjay: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We blame the govt.

One was even waving the banana at me this morning. I only smiled and looked away.

Try and be appreciative,dem givee u suntin u know collect, u no try
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
funsho75:

How many restaurants do u have in your street

You mean there is no restaurant on your streets? by the way even without restaurants, should people pee on the floor just all around? Even a dog will look before leaping
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
this is d problem we have in Nigeria d custodians of d law are d ones fault it .the laws are meant for d poor not d rich

Things will change one day BUT we might have to be the one to demand same law for us all
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Praisesongz: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
embarassed
Fhemmmy:

Typical response from people that has no clue on how to reason . . . .
e consine u oo grammar
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
It's like you stay in a palace

I wish
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Praisesongz:
embarassed e consine u oo grammar

Interpret please
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Praisesongz: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Interpret please
ask your hunku
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by MissRaine69(f): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fhemmmy:

This is interesting, you mean even with washrooms available, people should just do it anywhere they can all in the name of nature call?
I am sure you are educated so comprehension should not be an issue. Where did I say what you are implying?
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by MissRaine69(f): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jiang:

Don't blame it on nature. nature it's fair, it always warns you before coming, you people simply decide to hold it in till it's impossible to hold in
Please fire yourself from the human race!
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am sure you are educated so comprehension should not be an issue. Where did I say what you are implying?

You said and i quote:

Secondly when nature calls it’s not always possible to exercise proper lavatory etiquette. You go where you can.
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by MissRaine69(f): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fhemmmy:

You said and i quote:

Secondly when nature calls it’s not always possible to exercise proper lavatory etiquette. You go where you can.
You need help, help beyond what any mere human can give.
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

You need help, help beyond what any mere human can give.

Another response from one that isn't able to hold sensible discussion . . . Can't people just stick to the discussion, make your case while i make mine
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

Please fire yourself from the human race!

I just hope as a lady likw you dosen't usually go by d road side when you are in dat kind of situation, seriously that will be soo uncool. Every human being has a bladder, but after 8 years old you should be able to know d capacity of ur own & d approximate amount of liquid you need to consume before it requires to be emptied.

Or

You can just use Adult pampers grin
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jiang:

I just hope as a lady likw you dosen't usually go by d road side when you are in dat kind of situation, seriously that will be soo uncool. Every human being has a bladder, but after 8 years old you should be able to know d capacity of ur own & d approximate amount of liquid you need to consume before it requires to be emptied.

Or

You can just use Adult pampers grin

Ha aha ha ha ha . . . Lol
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Ntente(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
I would love you to get registered in Reacharge and get Paid today but *There* are 3 *of* *kind* *mindset* :

1. The *Employees* mindset - The people with this kind of mindset will always ask, "If I register today, how much will they be paying every month?"

2. The *Gambler's* mindset - These people will ask, "If I register now, how much do i get back?"

3. The *Entrepreneur's* mindset - The Entrepreneurs will ask, "What are the procedures for building this business? And what is the guarantee that if i follow these procedures #diligently, I will become financially free for life?"

Which kind of mindset do you have...�Examine yourself ���

Join the what'sapp group or share the link;

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S[/color]
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by WhoDoWeBlame: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm,whodoweblame
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Jayrichkid(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Did u say the government I wonder if government has the key to your dick nd bladder
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Insectkiller: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Kate henshaw dey craze.walahi!

She no even put picture of a lady urinating(wee wee)

So ladies no dey urinate??

Kate.u no well..
You come even put police officer urinating with uniform...

Hmm..nah ur TOTO Dem for come urinate self . grin grin grin
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by seunoo7: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We blame the govt.

u looks like someone wey go like banana grin
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by Unrated900(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Everything is government government government

Una wan kill government

Citizens are wicked as well.
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by NaeChris: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Na wetin I see
Lol
Re: Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
demolinka:
When police sef dey piss for road, who be common man?

The idea say make banks, churches and public institutions allow peeps to use their toilet no bad o, but the kind insoluble shi.t wey angry Nigerians go dey shi.t for there ehn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.