Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Work Do You Do Abroad And What Were U Doing In Naija Prior To Travelling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Work Do You Do Abroad And What Were U Doing In Naija Prior To Travelling (1160 Views)

Do You Pity Nigerians Who Go Abroad And Get Diappointed? / Advice Needed? Modeling Abroad And Visa Question? / Nigerians Abroad And Their Lavish Show-off Lifestyle,why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Work Do You Do Abroad And What Were U Doing In Naija Prior To Travelling by ABCDEFGHIJ(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2007
some people left their bank jobs to travel abroad to become Tesco shop keepers or even to become street cleaners, lets share experiences.

Me I left Nigeria as an IT professional and also got employed as an IT Professional here - oya - contributions.
Re: What Work Do You Do Abroad And What Were U Doing In Naija Prior To Travelling by Godwin1(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2007
oboy na wa for you sef. your mouth too big infact e big pass you well well. if God favour you  and you get your IT JOB , you should have been grateful to God and stop posting this kind of message showing or making yourself superior to others.abi you still say aboard na your papa house.na be say me dey angry inside oh, na because say no body reply or answer your topic 4 this house,  lipsrsealed shocked
Re: What Work Do You Do Abroad And What Were U Doing In Naija Prior To Travelling by Ezinwannem: 4:30pm On May 02, 2007
I left Nigeria as a student and still a student and working part time 2 keep ma mind and soul together
Re: What Work Do You Do Abroad And What Were U Doing In Naija Prior To Travelling by davou4eva(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2007
O Boy ABCDE or wateva u called urself u no get post. U wey be say na toilet u dey wash 4 jand u come dey show urself on top nairaland o boy 4get it.
Re: What Work Do You Do Abroad And What Were U Doing In Naija Prior To Travelling by anusule(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2007
if u really want to knw, ill tell u, nt about me, bt my dad, he was an Executive @ Reliance Bank, once the M.D of New Nigeria Bank, once M.D of Commerce Bank. and now 4 U.K here, he is one of the ogas @ group 4. dont ask me wat it is sha.

(1) (Reply)

Re / The Best Visa Process To Finland / Abuja Pictures Taken This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.