Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) (96812 Views)

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2021
Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts to Christianity (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The leader of the Muslims against Terror Organization (MATO) from Nigeria, Africa, and to the rest of the world, Doctor Ahmad Amadi has denounced Islam and converted to Christianity.

Mr Amadi who made this known in a statement made available to IGBERE TV also said that he has notified the Muslims Community, Muslims Against Terror Members, Igbere Community in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State that; "I’m no Longer a Muslim. I'm now a Christians."

According to him, the announcement of my new religion (Christian) has spread in 13 villages in Igbere including the “Eke-Igbere”. Also in Aba, the goodnews shock he resident in Aba and a man known as Okechukwu called me and said that the news is spreading and has made Igbere communities very much happy that their brother whom they always fear as a Muslim has return to Christian and we are now happy with him."

“To God Be The Glory”

https://igberetvnews.com/1396343/muslims-leader-denounces-islam-converts-christianity-photos/

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by BKayy: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2021
He is still in the same Chain sha, just that he changed padlock

542 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by temitope27(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2021
The Muslims convert in Christianity are better than the born Christians

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by dudusky007(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2021
Convert undecided abi na 2 separate heaven dey or heaven get branch when we can't be 1 in this world

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2021
Good to know

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2021
Nwa Jesus
Nwa Chineke
God be with you.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Monogamy: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Kettle......
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Alright!
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:
Kettle......
YOU HAVE STARTED CRYING AGAIN THIS EARLY MORNING HELINUES

THE NEWS PAIN YOU SHA grin

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Alright!
NA SO WE SEE AM O ABDUL MY VERY GOOD FRIENDsad

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2021
BKayy:
He is still in the same Chain sha, just that he changed padlock
you are wrong brother because the spirit of killing of innocent people have departed from the man

309 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2021
Balderdash. But spirit of Terrorism (ipobism), militancy, ritualism, baby Factory and the likes has conformed him.
Jostoman:
you are wrong brother because the spirit of killing of innocent people have departed from the man

Modified
Wickedness and barbarity is a human failing, and not of religion or race

By Femi Fani Kayode

When the Crusaders, led by Godfrey of Bouillon, took Jerusalem from the Muslims in 1099, they butchered every single Muslim and Jewish man, woman and child that they found in the city and they pulled down all their places of worship.

100 years later, in 1187, when the Muslims, led by Salahudeen Al Ayyubi, took the city of Jerusalem back from the Crusaders, every single Christian man, woman and child that they found in the City was given safe passage to leave, not one of them was killed, not one Church was pulled down and the Christians that chose to stay were given the right to worship in their Churches.

The barbarity of Godfrey of Bouillon, a Christian, was unprecedented and the compassion of Salahudeen Al Ayyubi, a Muslim, was second to none.

Again in 1982 when the Israeli-backed Christians in Lebanon attacked the Palestinian refugee camps of Sabra and Chatilla they slaughtered thousands of defenceless and innocent Muslim men, women and children in cold blood.

Just as in the previous cases this speaks volumes. History proves that adherents of all faiths have committed atrocities in the past. This suggests that wickedness and barbarity is a human failing and not a religious one.

All monotheic faiths preach love, unity, peace, kindness and harmony. All monotheic faiths believe in the power and supremacy of one God: the Lord of the Universe and the God of Heaven.

All monotheic faiths derive from one righteous and earthly father whose name was Abraham: a man whom the Lord blessed and promised that he would be the "father of nations".

Good Muslims, good Christians and good Jews do not target and butcher the innocent.

Bad Muslims, bad Christians and bad Jews target and kill the innocent with zeal and pleasure and inflict pain upon the weak and helpless.

The bad ones do these things because they are inherently wicked people and not because their faith teaches them to do so.

They twist, use and misinterpret the tenets of their faith to justify their craving for violence and their lust for blood.

The morale of the tale is as follows: never generalise and never ascribe acts of evil to the adherents of one faith as opposed to another.

Adherents of ALL faiths and some individuals that have no faith at all fall short of the glory of God and they have all indulged in barbarous acts and committed atrocities throughout world history.

If you don't believe me kindly consider the following:

Hitler caused the death of 50 million people in World War 11 and gassed to death 6 million Jews, Gypsies and homosexuals: he was a Christian and not a Muslim or a Jew.

Kaiser Wilhelm 11 of Germany caused the death of 20 million people in World War 1: he was a Christian and not a Muslim or a Jew.

King Leopold 11 of Belgium killed 10 million Congolese Africans and cut off the limbs of 5 million: he was a Christian and not a Muslim or a Jew.

Josef Stalin killed 25 million citizens of the Soviet Union: he was an atheist and not a Christian, Muslim or a Jew.

Pol Pot killed 2 million Cambodians: he was an atheist and not a Christian, Muslim or a Jew.

Mao Tse Tung caused the death of 45 million Chinese: he was an atheist and not a Christian, Muslim or a Jew.

These monsters all committed these crimes because they were monsters and not because they were Christians, Muslims, Jews, agnostics or atheists.

All faiths and all agnostics and atheists have their own fair share of such monsters and all faiths and all agnostics and atheists have their own fair share of righteous and kind men.

Condemn the monsters but never condemn their faith or lack of it.

May God have mercy upon us all.

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2021
Protect that man at all cost make them no behead am,I don't trust that religion of piss

240 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Another Brother is liberated!
All Praise to GOD ALMIGHTY.

JESUS Only is the way to Eternal life.
If you don't Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ, No Matter what you do, Forget about Eternal life in Heaven

177 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by tinnymerit(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2021
After cashing out from the head slammer republic. Well-done!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts to Christianity (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The leader of the Muslims against Terror Organization (MATO) from Nigeria, Africa, and to the rest of the world, Doctor Ahmad Amadi has denounced Islam and converted to Christianity.

Mr Amadi who made this known in a statement made available to IGBERE TV also said that he has notified the Muslims Community, Muslims Against Terror Members, Igbere Community in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State that; "I’m no Longer a Muslim. I'm now a Christians."

According to him, the announcement of my new religion (Christian) has spread in 13 villages in Igbere including the “Eke-Igbere”. Also in Aba, the goodnews shock he resident in Aba and a man known as Okechukwu called me and said that the news is spreading and has made Igbere communities very much happy that their brother whom they always fear as a Muslim has return to Christian and we are now happy with him."

“To God Be The Glory”

STAY WITH IGBERE. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1396343/muslims-leader-denounces-islam-converts-christianity-photos/
you are safe if na north this happen dey for don chop he head commot

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by haekymbahd(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
An Igbo Muslim Again I am not surprised a fellow Igbo man said this religion to igbos is business not my handwriting o

Btw am I the only one seeing that the picture of the man as a Muslim looks more recent than him as a Christian.. my people wey get eye help me look am

Peritus:
How many Igbo families embraced Islam? We understand business and how to penetrate people. We don't mind speaking five languages. So far it makes the owners comfortable with us, and sometimes, mistake us to be one of theirs.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Splitmind:
Once a Muslim always a Muslim, he should repent from this blasphemy or he will be executed.
YOU SAY grin

LALASTICLALA WE HAVE A LOT OF SUICIDE BOMBERS ON NAIRALAND

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by kindlyheart: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
welcome to a saner lane. no shortcut to heaven, you must sacrifice by forgiving and loving every human being equally.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Stone03: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
To God be the glory. More of our derailed brothers are coming back to their maker

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Splitmind: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU SAY grin

LALASTICLALA WE HAVE A LOT OF SUICIDE BOMBERS ON NAIRALAND

That is the mandated punishment for blaspheming and apostasy in Islam. Take it or leave it!
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Splitmind:

That is the mandated punishment for blaspheming and apostasy in Islam. Take it or leave it!
I KNOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by xproducer: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good for him... truly, truly -

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Religious matters.... I no dey like put mouth

7 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by toffyz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Once a Muslim forever a Muslim

Na audio conversion jor

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by TOTOnigga: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
D
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Musty112: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Just so you know, he was never a muslim.

Yusuf 12:101

رَبِّ قَدْ ءَاتَيْتَنِى مِنَ ٱلْمُلْكِ وَعَلَّمْتَنِى مِن تَأْوِيلِ ٱلْأَحَادِيثِۚ فَاطِرَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ أَنتَ وَلِىِّۦ فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْءَاخِرَةِۖ تَوَفَّنِى مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِى بِٱلصَّٰلِحِينَ

My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous."
embarassed cry He has encountered the gratest loss that could befall a person in this life.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Premiumwriter2: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Some people wee be angry this night. They won't be able to sleep.

Some of them are even thinking about ways to kill him so he'll go over for 72 virgins

35 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.