Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity (55580 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / I Just Converted From Christianity To Islam,I also need your prayers for good he / Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
we are saying the same thing. And if you are not a Muslim you will still get denied the right of drinking beer when in fact you are still on the soil of Nigeria . And worse still only the down trodden are really trapped in this sharia ish.

And the fact that no muslim cleric or prominent figure in Islam will tell this guy to "stfu" shows they are all in support .But the most scary part of this is all this instructions were given thousands of years ago yet Muslims still want to hold on to archaic beliefs of the 1800AD . undecided

I share your sentiments too. The guy is wrong to have said what he said. It doesn't mean they are all in support and a lot of them do speak up but the with the Media, the "stfu" guys won't get any Milage but the one that co-towed the ignorant guys will get the Headlines. Such news sells.

Yes, those Laws were given way long ago, but you will agree with me that Man's need are basically the same thru Time.
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I don't belong to another Religion, so it is not my business to judge the way they treat their Turncoats. I am sure in their Books their must be some form of punishment. If they carry it out or not, it is between them and the God that gave that order and not me.

We carry out what our Book says in a System we call our own. In an Islamic Republic. The Laws are what the Quran prescribes. So, if for example, it is found in the Bible that "Stone people who invite you to worship other gods" and the people that believe that order came from God and refused to carry it out, it is there problem not mine.

Do you get it now?
It is not my business with your religion so long as it does not threaten my existence as a humanbeing which unfortunately, it does.Beheading someone who says "I nor do again" is the same as killing a girlfriend because they broke up with you ,and that is psychotic, barbaric and inhumane and no sane humane being with working brain cells should support it. That is the point I am trying to make here. And if you support it,it simply means you are barbaric.Beheading someone who converts to another religion is not different from burning someone alive for stealing, it should not be encouraged among sane civilized people. I hope you get it now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Yemi1987(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
if someone convert from Christianity to Islam no death threat but vice-versa it's a big problem...no wonther notherners has ruled this country than any other region in Nigeria and they're still the least developed region in the country!... abeg bring my phone i wan play zombie jawe!!!

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
It is not my business with your religion so long as it does not threaten my existence was a humanbeing which unfortunately, it does.Beheading someone who says "I nor do again" is the same as killing a girlfriend because they broke up with you ,and that is psychotic, barbaric and inhumane and no sane humane being with working brain cells should support it. That is the point I am trying to make here. And if you support it,it simply means you are barbaric ,beheading someone who converts of another religion is not different from burning someone alive frlor stealing, it should not be encouraged among sane civilsied people. I hope you get it now?

Ok. As for the Thief, while stealing did he perhaps kill someone?
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I share your sentiments too. The guy is wrong to have said what he said. It doesn't mean they are all in support and a lot of them do speak up but the with the Media, the "stfu" guys won't get any Milage but the one that co-towed the ignorant guys will get the Headlines. Such news sells.

Yes, those Laws were given way long ago, but you will agree with me that Man's need are basically the same thru Time.
I am yet to see that happen,apart from teaching Muslims that non Muslims are "Arin" or that non Muslims are infidels, the imams who should have taken up the responsibility only preach segeragation and how you will go to heaven if you die while killing an infidel.So its not about not enough media coverage.

And the need of man has not been the same through time,just the was we have done way with wearing animal skins and camels ( except for some parts of the north) our needs have changed over time so should archaic beliefs and doctrines be done away or tweaked to fit our present century . Its like saying some parts of the country that used use believe in human sacrifices and another part of the country that killed twins should have held in to theirs too. Certain things are too barbaric to hold in too.

I guess the only reason why Muslims would rather hold on to is because of the fear it instills. The only reason why a lot of people are still in Islam is because of the repercussions and not because they are true believers . At the end of the day its all about force and violence just to make followers stay,Islam is not different from an abusive relationship,same system ,same mechanism and its frightening.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
I am yet to see that happen,apart from teaching Muslims that non Muslims are "Arin" or that non Muslims are infidels the imams who should have taken up the responsibility only preach segeragation and how you will go to heaven if you die while killing an infidel.So its not about not enouht media coverage.

And the need of man has not been the same through time,just the was we have dine way with wearing animal skins and camels ( except for some parts of the north) our needs have changed over time so should archaic beliefs and doctrines be done away or tweaked to fit our present century . Its like saying some parts of the country that used use believe in human sacrifices and another part of the country that killed twins should have held in to theirs too. Certain things are too barbaric to hold in too.

I guess the only reason why Muslims would rather hold on to is because of the fear it instills. The only reason why a lot of people are still in Islam is because of the repercussions and not because they are true believers . At the end of the day its all about force and violence just to make followers stay,Islam is not different from an abusive relationship,same system ,same mechanism and its frightening.

Like I said earlier, the wrong guys guys get the Milage. And man need never change from the Basics of Life. How you get that in the olden days; which are govern by these Laws still rules the Basics of our modern lives, how you get them.

You want a ride say in 580AD, you wait patiently till you can save up to buy a Camel or Donkey. If you go stealing it, you get your Hand chopped off. The same you should if you steal someone's Car. You need "love" jejely approach the gal Parents and ask for her hand in Marriage, if not, you get whipped 100 lashes, same should happen now. I can go on and on.

Leave Islam, and see other Cultures too, you will be amazed. Like I said, the Media are only selective in the News they lead with.

Do you know that in India, if Hindu ultras catch you eating Beef, they will kill you? No Court, just straight lynching!
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Like I said earlier, the wrong guys guys get the Milage. And man need never change from the Basics of Life. How you get that in the olden days; which are govern by these Laws still rules the Basics of our modern lives, how you get them.

You want a ride say in 580AD, you wait patiently till you can save up to buy a Camel or Donkey. If you go stealing it, you get your Hand chopped off. The same you should if you steal someone's Car. You need "love" jejely approach the gal Parents and ask for her hand in Marriage, if not, you get whipped 100 lashes, same should happen now. I can go on and on.

Leave Islam, and see other Cultures too, you will be amazed. Like I said, the Media are only selective in the News they lead with.
you keep blaming the media, like what they have portrayed is false. Can you tell us one thing that has been said about Islam that is not true? Cos I don't understand this new found blame on the media.

Like I said earlier ,I dont have issues with Islam ,so long as it doesn't threaten my human right ,so maybe islam better change its laws so it doesn't interfere with the human right of other people, and stop crying victim by blaming the media. I feel unsafe as a non Muslim in midst of muslims,its like walking on egg shells. What is religion that claims it is peace if others dont feel safe around you? . Islam is to prone to violence and no sane person would want to bring such volatility into their world.Most followers are still in islam only because they don't want to die.

Just like this guy there are thousands of Muslims who share the same view with this guy,so instead of using the energy to argue with me I suggest you use that energy to enlighten your people that we are no longer in the 1800AD , but watch out ,the so called educated Muslims are the most stubborn and dangerous fanatics,goodluck

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
you keep blaming the media, like what they have portrayed is false. Can you tell us one thing that has been said about Islam that is not true? Cos I don't understand this new found blame on the media.

Like I said earlier ,I dont have issues with Islam ,so long as it doesn't threaten my human right ,so maybe islam better change its laws so it doesn't interfere with the human right of other people, and stop crying victim by blaming the media. I feel unsafe as a non Muslim in midst of muslims,its like walking on egg shells. What is religion that claims it is peace if others dont feel safe around you? . Islam is to prone to violence and no sane person would want to bring such volatility into their world.Most followers are still in islam only because they don't want to die.

Just like this guy there are thousands of Muslims who share the same view with this guy,so instead if using the energy to argue with my I suggest you use that energy to enlighten your people that we are no longer in the 1800AD , but what out the so called educated Muslims are most stubborn and dangerous fanatics,goodluck

Bros,I am not arguing with you. Just have a convo. If feel unsafe among Muslims? Really? Stop living in Paranoia, perhaps it could be what you have been feeding your minds about them. As for the Media, let us look at the New Zealand Case again. Shall we, apart from the Attacker Pix which people grab from his streaming of the Shooting online, please search the Western Media worldwide and bring me a Picture of him before and after the said shooting that killed 50 people.

I am not using my energy on you bro, there is no need, I only popped up on your mention to correct an erroneous impression about the Sharia. If you think it does not make any sense, I will gladly move on.

And Islam can't change it Laws, they are Divine and they are for all times. Revelation ceases a long time ago.

Capiche?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Bros,I am not arguing with you. Just have a convo. If feel unsafe among Muslims? Really? Stop living in Paranoia, perhaps it could be what you have been feeding your minds about them. As for the Media, let us look at the New Zealand Case again. Shall we, apart from the Attacker Pix which people grab from his streaming of the Shooting online, please search the Western Media worldwide and bring me a Picture of him before and after the said shooting that killed 50 people.

I am not using my energy on you bro, there is no need, I only popped up on your mention to correct an erroneous impression about the Sharia. If you think it does not make any sense, I will gladly move on.

And Islam can't change it Laws, they are Divine and they are for all times. Revelation ceases a long time ago.

Capiche?
I mentioned earlier that served in the north some years ago, and I can tell you,as a non Muslim I will never advice anyone to go to the north for any reason. They are barbaric, aggressive ,always ready to draw blood for the flimsiest reason and they are always armed with a knife or dagger, now which peaceful person goes around carrying a weapon when he is not in a war zone? .

If you want to see the picture google it and you will see the picture of the shooter.

And lastly , it is never devine to kill someone who decides not to practice your religion, it is never divine to rape a woman simply because she is not covering her hair or not dressed like a ninja ,it is never divine to marry a child simply because you want tight pussy and still wait for 72 more in heaven, it is never divine to cut off or cause bodily harm to a person just because they choose to follow a different religion which in no way threatens you ,if so then serial killers are in the same category as you people.

And anyone who values his life should beware of such people who will not blink while taking a life for such a barbaric reason. Islam is a threat to people who don't practice it. And that is the fact . have a nice day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
I mentioned earlier that served in the north some years ago, and I can tell you,as a non Muslim I will never advice anyone to go to the north for any reason. They are barbaric, aggressive ,always ready to draw blood for the flimsiest reason and they are always armed with a knife or dagger, now which peaceful person goes around carrying a weapon when he is not in a war zone? .

If you want to see the picture google it and you will see the picture of the shooter.

And lastly , it is never devine to kill someone who decides not to practice your religion, it is never divine to rape a woman simply because she is not covering her hair or not dressed like a ninja ,it is never divine to marry a child simply because you want tight pussy and still wait for 72 more in heaven, it is never divine to cut off or cause bodily harm to a person just because they choose to follow a different religion which in no way threatens you ,if so then serial killers are in the same category as you people.

And anyone who values his life should beware of such people who will not blink while taking a life for such a barbaric reason. Islam is a threat to people who don't practice it. And that is the fact . have a nice day.

Ok. I served and worked up North too, so I can say one or two things about that place too. And I have never read anywhere to Rape anyone who did not dress like a "Ninja". All Society have these things about them. All Societies. I gave you an example of Hindu Ultra earlier. I will agree with you that we have so many "unrefined" people in the North who hide under the guise of Islam to do what they do. Islam is free of that and the blame is on the individual who acts ignorantly.

If what you painted is true of the North, believe me, you won't have outsiders there anymore at least but the reverse is the case. Would you believe that there are more Igbos in the North than some states in the East! If their lives are threaten do you think they will stay?

Dude, come of it Islam brings you peace between you and your Creator. That is Islam.

And yeah, Good Day!

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Ok. I served and worked up North too, so I can say one or two things about that place too. And I have never read anywhere to Rape anyone who did not dress like a "Ninja". All Society have these things about them. All Societies. I gave you an example of Hindu Ultra earlier. I will agree with you that we have so many "unrefined" people in the North who hide under the guise of Islam to do what they do. Islam is free of that and the blame is on the individual who acts ignorantly.

If what you painted is true of the North, believe me, you won't have outsiders there anymore at least but the reverse is the case. Would you believe that there are more Igbos in the North than some states in the East! If their lives are threaten do you think they will stay?

Dude, come of it Islam brings you peace between you and your Creator. That is Islam.

And yeah, Good Day!
I am talking about islamic countries in general,women who are not excorted by a male guardian or not wearing hijab are raped in some extreme cases a married women going out without a male guardian can be raped and charged with adultery.

Putting islam and peace in the same sentence is the mostly ironic statement even here in Nigeria there is no peace in the north ,and as for ibos ,I know of yourabas ,Igbos,Binis that ran from the north with nothing but the clothes on their body. So don't come and tell me what I know ,obviously some truths as are hard to swallow and for the fact that you see nothing wrong in beheading someone simply because they decide to Change their beliefs and you even call it divine shows I should better keep my civilized opinion to myself. There is no point having this conversation any further.

I just hope every person reading this is seeing that no matter how educated a muslim is they have no problem with following archaic practices .So dont let the degree or clear English fool you they all believe the same thing which is "kill infidels" . I have said my own.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
I am talking about islamic countries in.general,women who are not excorted with a male guardian or not waering hijab are raped in some extreme cases a married women going out without a male guardian can.be raped and charged with adultery.

Putting islam and peace in the same sentence is the mostly ironic statement even here in Nigeria there is no peace in the north ,and as for ibos ,I know of yourabas ,Igbos,Binis that ran from the north with nothing but the clothes on their body. So don't come and tell me what I know ,obviously some truths as are hard to swallow and for the fact that you see nothing wrong in beheading someone simply because they decide to Change their beliefs and you even call it divine shows I should better keep my civilized opinion to myself. There is no point having this conversation any further.

I just hope every person reading this is seeing that no matter how educated a muslim is they have no problem with following archaic practices .So dont let the degree or clear English fool you they all believe the same thing which is "kill infidels" . I have said my own.

Would you count UAE, OMAN, QATAR, JORDAN, BAHRAIN, TUNISIA, SAUDI ARABIA as Islamic Countries? Then go check the number of Rape Cases in them and compare your figures with ANY Non-Islamic Country of your choice.

I know you know a lot, so do what I said above and let us know your findings.

No matter how educated a Muslim is Dude, the Quran proclamation is FINAL in his/her Life. May be you should start with that in your Education of them.

As for Killing "Infidels" please how many have been killed in Qatar, UAE, Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia etc in the last year? How many?

They are killing infidels in Islamic Countries, yet you see Non-Muslims still going there in droves? Please take a visit to UAE EMBASSY and see for your self.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Would you count UAE, OMAN, QATAR, JORDAN, BAHRAIN, TUNISIA, SAUDI ARABIA as Islamic Countries? Then go check the number of Rape Cases in them and compare your figures with ANY Non-Islamic Country of your choice.

I know you know a lot, so do what I said above and let us know your findings.

No matter how educated a Muslim is Dude, the Quran proclamation is FINAL in his/her Life. May be you should start with that in your Education of them.

As for Killing "Infidels" please how many have been killed in Qatar, UAE, Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia etc in the last year? How many?

They are killing infidels in Islamic Countries, yet you see Non-Muslims still going there in droves? Please take a visit to UAE EMBASSY and see for your self.
Do you know how many people have been beheaded for trying to leave islam in this countries you mentioned? The answer is alot!.Do you know how many people would love to be free from the burdens of islam? The answer is alot!,do you know how many people go anonymous just or air their view on this issue for fear of their lives ? The answer is alot!. Aot of migrants death have been covered up especially maids from thialand and other parts if Asia and even africa. But these things dont go out except in some few case.

Now even here in Nigeria , Muslims everywhere in the country are causing disturbance and breach of peace.

That is why islam is very dangerous, that education cannot not enlighten their barbaric orientation and make them blend with civlisation is a thing of Worry. Thats some first grade level brianwhasing I must say. Which is why Muslims are better avoided than engaged in seeing reason and logic, they are too sunk deep in their barbaric ways even tho they live in the 21st century.their concept about life and orientation is still stuck in the medieval times.

A part from the fact that you can be daggered at any time by a muslim ,Why would anyone want to waste time with such backward thinking and confusion? undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
Do you know how many people have been beheaded for trying to leave islam in this countries you mentioned? The answer is alot!.Do you know how many people would love to be free from the burdens of islam? The answer is alot!,do you know how many people go anonymous just or air their view on this issue for fear of their lives ? The answer is alot!. Aot of migrants death have been covered up especially maids from thialand and other parts if Asia and even africa. But these things dont go out except in some few case.

Now even here in Nigeria , Muslims everywhere in the country are causing disturbance and breach of peace.

That is why islam is very dangerous, that education cannot not enlighten their barbaric orientation and make them blend with civlisation is a thing of Worry. Thats some first grade level brianwhasing I must say. Which is why Muslims are better avoided than engaged in seeing reason and logic, they are too sunk deep in their barbaric ways even tho they live in the 21st century.their concept about life and orientation is still stuck in the medieval times.

A part from the fact that you can be daggered at any time by a muslim ,Why would anyone want to waste time with such backward thinking and confusion? undecided.

Oga, I asked you to do a simple basic Research on how many Rape cases were recorded in Islamic Countries and compare figures. Same with people that were beheaded for Apostasy.

You said Islamic Countries are dangerous, yet people sell Lands, Properties etc just to get Visa to these same lands. Non-Muslims oo. Please don't believe everything you read in the Media and what some people preaches. They will tell you that Islam and Muslims are bad yet they will be the first to hop on a Plane to Dubai forgetting that Muslims owned and rule that City.

The best education you can get is sometimes the one you source yourself. Please educate yourself. Try and go to UAE Embassy and see theNumber of people seeking to go there, you will be amazed, yet here you are saying Islam and Muslims are this and that.

Visit the Country but be diligent not to go against the Laws. Then nothing will happen to you. Islam and Muslims are strict people when it comes to applying the Laws.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

^^^^^ is a Wikipedia Reports on Rape Case Worldwide. Open and read.

As for Nigeria case, I guess you missed the Reports of Cult Wars in the Eastern Parts of Nigeria? The Kidnapping and Ransom Payments, the Communal clashes, Election Violence etc.
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oga, I asked you to do a simple basic Research on how many Rape cases were recorded in Islamic Countries and compare figures. Same with people that were beheaded for Apostasy.

You said Islamic Countries are dangerous, yet people sell Lands, Properties etc just to get Visa to these same lands. Non-Muslims oo. Please don't believe everything you read in the Media and what some people preaches. They will tell you that Islam and Muslims are bad yet they will be the first to hop on a Plane to Dubai forgetting that Muslims owned and rule that City.

The best education you can get is sometimes the one you source yourself. Please educate yourself. Try and go to UAE Embassy and see theNumber of people seeking to go there, you will be amazed, yet here you are saying Islam and Muslims are this and that.

Visit the Country but be diligent not to go against the Laws. Then nothing will happen to you. Islam and Muslims are strict people when it comes to applying the Laws.
Rape cases where a raped married woman is charged with adultery instead of the rapist being punished? Hahahaha nor make me laugh. Tell me how rape cases are determined in these countries? Four men have to testify that they saw the actual penetration even if all evidence pionts to the lady actually being raped.And failure to have four male witnesses the victims most times are punished.Now this is why you will not know of the figures because which woman will want to even come out to say they were raped when the odds are already against them?

And about Migration, let's not forget the Muslims migrants that have refused to go to Islamic countries but would rather die at sea to go to Europe and forment trouble. I hear Pakistan migrants have been kidnapping and grooming white underaged girls for a long time now , some countries like sweden and the others are already seeing the side effect .

UAE has succeeded in portraying that they are an integrated society, and a tourist destination. Now if I perosanally want to migrate with my family to settle down and raise a family,do you think these countries will cross my mind?. None of these countries have been destination for people who want to study, relocate with their families or even give birth ,but rather for a specific type of hustling, and show off(most people go to Dubai to show off).

You really should leave the media alone, they are not the ones hiding bombs under hijab or daggering people everywhere.This blame shifting is irritating ,it only shows you people are not ready to take responsibilities for your wickedness and savage attitude. Am out!.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Danwakae(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
THAT IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING IN THE NORTH, ITS A COMMON ISSUE IN THE NORTH

THATS WHY PMB WILL ALWAYS WIN IN THE NORTH BECAUSE HE THINKS LIKE THAT MAN AND MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH SHARE SAME MENTALITY

THANK GOD, I GREW UP IN THE BARRACK

I AM AN EXAMPLE OF A GOOD MUSLIM

I PRACTISE WHAT I READ AND NOT WHAT MY IMAM, ALFA TELLS ME.

RELIGION SHOULD BE A PRIVATE ISSUE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by ChristianNorth: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Your submission is not true. If you are in the North and Muslim, Sharia tries you. The Nigerian Constitution allows for that. Please ask Constitutional Lawyers for clarification.
False.

You have to submit first to the jurisdiction of Sharia. If you don't want to be tried by Sharia, you won't be tried.

A northern christian cannot be tried by Sharia.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by mamaafrik(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
monkautos:
This woman is actually looking for public
sympathy..nothing else
you are not different from that he goat .
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by mamaafrik(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rilley:
She wasn't a Muslim before, only covering up. but whatever religion she chose is her choice, dignifying her choice with death is pure studipidy, she's old enough to choose what is right or wrong.
grow up man,can you measure your own IQ yourself??,so sje converted now,ni wahala ba de ba aiye yi deede Abi??

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by mamaafrik(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rilley:
She wasn't a Muslim before, only covering up. but whatever religion she chose is her choice, dignifying her choice with death is pure studipidy, she's old enough to choose what is right or wrong.
grow up man,can you measure your own IQ yourself??,so sje converted now,ni wahala ba de ba aiye yin deede Abi??
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by mamaafrik(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
thePiou:
The said Kadaria never practice Islam, she was a colleagues of mine at Shoreline power!!! Na bed warmer she be self... lol
say that to amadioha.so you are a determinant of her standard,that is how you know that she was not,oloshi kekere.
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:

False.

You have to submit first to the jurisdiction of Sharia. If you don't want to be tried by Sharia, you won't be tried.

A northern christian cannot be tried by Sharia.

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women "Dabbing" In Mecca Blasted. See Photo / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders / Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.