Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (65044 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by CanadaOrBust: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
midastouch:
Please urgently remove the picture of his body! It is better to remember him as he was alive. Please use discretion in such matters.

Too late. it's all over. Internet is more than NL

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
The man died bereft of spiritual knowledge. Sleeping on stones and block for the sins of the world.... ignoramus

Paulpeterparker:
may his soul and the soul of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen. mother Mary will really be proud of you and i am sure today you will sit at the right hand of his son. Rest in peace to a great legend of our time and i know very well that soon the world will celebrate you as a saint and you shall intercede for our sins. Adieu sir.

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Miarose: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Dictionary meaning of mortification is the action of subduing one's bodily desires.
fasting is mortification as seen in the book of Isaiah. So therefore it is a personal decision between a Christian and God on the manner of mortification to embark on .
brainhgeek:

shocked shocked shocked
Can you back up this claim with a Bible verse sir? I need enlightenment on the fact that Christians should practice mortification because of the death of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Ubenedictus(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
brainhgeek:

shocked shocked shocked
Can you back up this claim with a Bible verse sir? I need enlightenment on the fact that Christians should practice mortification because of the death of Jesus.
1 cor 9:27, rm 8;13.

It is easy to provide the passages but i doubt u will understand them since ur christian background doesnt include them that is why i said u should research it urself.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
miketayo:

And who said cultism is a bad thing, all churches r a cult, go check d meaning
I guess you don't know what you are talking about,lemme quickly give you an understanding:

A cult is totalitarian in nature and form(people's way of life are tightly-knitted around the rules and regulations, codes of conduct and what have you. Consequences of flouting or showing a total disregard of their rules and regulations come with a punishment).

Open dialogue or criticism is STRICTLY forbidden. A central figure's influence is often exaggerated to godlike status.(E.g Olumba Olumba)
Every catholic priest, bishop or whatever defers to the Pope in the Vatican, even a Catholic President of a country is answerable to the Pope, do you know that?) Islam is a mighty cult oninown, buh that's a talk for another day.

Their ceremonies or should i call it 'rituals', easily gives them away as a CULT. Because they are mostly non-scriptural. Paganistic practice thrives heavily.

A cult sytem thrives through intimidation and subjugation of followers. How? By indoctrination(call it Brainwashing).
Then the 'Code of Silence'. Every organized cult has a way of preventing their secrets from leaking out, through sanctions, excommunicating members. Oh and Islam, you're killed for leaving their religion, is that not cult-like
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Osanoghodua1: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Flee from your life by abandoning the worship of Mary, it's idolatry we don't have much time again. It can all be over any moment from now. Flee for your life.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Miarose:
Jesus first miracle was at the prompting of his mother, despite his protests that his time has not come. Catholics honor Mary and only require her to intercede to Jesus on their behalf. Catholics believe that Jesus is the only Way, the bible is clear..

Honoring Mary is not a sin but many Catholics worship her instead. You know this for a fact. There is however no biblical backing that Mary assumed the position of intercessor in heaven. The only advocate in heaven is Jesus and Jesus alone. Full stop!
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Miarose:
Dictionary meaning of mortification is the action of subduing one's bodily desires.
fasting is mortification as seen in the book of Isaiah. So therefore it is a personal decision between a Christian and God on the manner of mortification to embark on .

Sight an instance of bodily mortification in new testament after the death of Jesus. Christ paid the price. Do not crucify Him again.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by payosehtor(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wiseman5:

You better quit ignorance now u still have time. Go and take ur bible and read and discover for yourself how Christianity started and stop believing myths you 're feeding on.
First of all Jesus is the founder of Christianity.
2. The first church was in Jerusalem, where Jesus told them to tary until they were imbued with the Holy Ghost.
3. When Peter converted the largest crowd under the influence of the Holy Ghost on the Pentecost day, the venue was not Rome. Through out Peter's ministry he never visited rome so where on earth are u getting this ur church history?
Tell them my brother. when you want see a church that pride about infrastructural development, meet these Catholics, our church is first we , we have the world most influential leader the pope, we have an independent state, biblical peter was the pope, we 've Mary the mother of Jesus, we publish the bible, Haven is in Rome / Vatican city, the Gods recognised church is Roman catholic, any church outside ours is fake, What a church!
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Mpanyi: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
May he join Our Lady in offering perfect worship to our Lord, together holy angels and saints
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Zigdore: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tedassie:
Catholicism is a cult!!! I repeat CATHOLICISM IS A CULT!!!!

FLEE FROM CATHOLICISM NOW.
Jesus loves you!!!

And run to where?
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Miarose: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
The church agrees that no one comes to the Father except through JESUS. Catholism does not teach that Mary is a way to the father. Our choice to honor her as guided by the church is not a sin. Please stop searching for a speck in our eye. Thank you.
brainhgeek:

Honoring Mary is not a sin but many Catholics worship her instead. You know this for a fact. There is however no biblical backing that Mary assumed the position of intercessor in heaven. The only advocate in heaven is Jesus and Jesus alone. Full stop!
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ubenedictus:
1 cor 9:27, rm 8;13.

It is easy to provide the passages but i doubt u will understand them since ur christian background doesnt include them that is why i said u should research it urself.

I have two questions for you before I respond to your response!
1. What is the reason for motification?
2. Is spiritual exercise the same as bodily motification?
3. Who does motification satisy? Men or God?
4. If Jesus is our model and He did not practice bodily motification on Himself, why should we do it?

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Miarose:
The church agrees that no one comes to the Father except through JESUS. Catholism does not teach that Mary is a way to the father. Our choice to honor her as guided by the church is not a sin. Please stop searching for a speck in our eye. Thank you.
I hear you ma
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Miarose: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
First , do you agree that fasting is a form of bodily mortification? If you do, then you must know several instances where Jesus fasted or even gave instructions for fasting. At least you know he fasted for 40 days and nights. Or should I give u a quote for that?
brainhgeek:

Sight an instance of bodily mortification in new testament after the death of Jesus. Christ paid the price. Do not crucify Him again.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by selemo: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
BlackfireX:
Igbo people are revolutionary....

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
Tribal Bigot spotted.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Mpanyi: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
brainhgeek:

shocked shocked shocked

He gave you reason from Bible and you are twisting it as you people normally do instead of believing in the truth exposed, just because you are meant to perish in your ignorance
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Miarose:
Catholics are Christians too. Don't be fooled by your pastor to do the work of the devil, setting the church against the church. We are one body in Christ.
The Catholic church in Nigeria ceased to be unequivocally referred to as CHRISTIANS ever since they decided to leave CAN to become independent. so?

True Christians don't worship or revere graven images as an intermediary btw God and man(something the Bible;(which they also believe in) speaks against but firmly believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus as a basis for their faith.

Instituting doctrines that are not scriptural(purgatory etc etc)

Catholics have their own scripture(otherwise called the apocryphal) rather than the scripture every other Christian makes use of.

Catholics STRONGLY believe in the so called veneration of Saints...something that's not even scriptural, giving room to Hero-worship(if you will) as against Jesus the Christ. You guys virtually replaced Jesus Christ as the ultimate ransom for the redemption of the sins of the world with Mary! How blasphemous!

You guys played yourself
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
St.eusebiou , pray for us... even when it is obvious he can’t do anything for the living

Paulpeterparker:
may his soul and the soul of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen. mother Mary will really be proud of you and i am sure today you will sit at the right hand of his son. Rest in peace to a great legend of our time and i know very well that soon the world will celebrate you as a saint and you shall intercede for our sins. Adieu sir.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by stanwheellz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
stanwheellz:
I have heard people here criticise CATHOLICS.
I beg you as Christians to stop this act.
Get FACTS genuine facts.
You that know God better your life is perfect abi?
ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR IDEAS WITH FACT
AND MAKE SURE YOUR RESEARCH IS GOOD.

FOR ME I KNOW THE CATHOLICS HAVE HELPED THE NEEDY MORE THAN ANY OTHER DENOMINATION AND DEY DONT ADVERTISE LIKE OTHERS DO.

WHEN YOU CALL MARY AND SAY SHITTY TINS DISGUSTS ME.

IF ONLY YOU KNOW MORE YOU WOULD PREACH UNITING CHRISTIANITY AS A CHRISTIAN BELIEF AND NOT BLASPHEMOUS ACT CALLING CHRISTIANITY OF THE CATHOLICS A CULT GROUP.
ITS SENSELESS AT THIS ERA.
GROW UP.

LETS SEE CHRISTIANITY AS ONE FOR ITS ONE GOD.
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ASK THE PASTOR OR PRIEST OR ANYONE ALSO GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

REST IN PEACE SIR
WE PRAY GOD GRANT YOUR SOUL ETERNAL REST.
AMEN
stanwheellz:
Get FACTS genuine facts.

FOR ME I KNOW THE CATHOLICS HAVE HELPED THE NEEDY MORE THAN ANY OTHER DENOMINATION AND DEY DONT ADVERTISE LIKE OTHERS DO.

IF ONLY YOU KNOW MORE YOU WOULD PREACH UNITING CHRISTIANITY AS A CHRISTIAN BELIEF AND NOT BLASPHEMOUS ACT CALLING CHRISTIANITY OF THE CATHOLICS A CULT GROUP.
GROW UP.

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ASK THE PASTOR OR PRIEST OR ANYONE ALSO GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

REST IN PEACE SIR
AMEN
stanwheellz:
Get FACTS genuine facts.

GROW UP.

REST IN PEACE SIR
AMEN

CATHOLICS DONT WORSHIP MARY
THEY HONOR LIKE JESUS HONORED HIS HER AS HIS MOTHER
WE HONOR OUR PARENTS
OUR PARENTS PRAY FOR US. SMTYMS WE BEG DEM TO PRAY FOR US WEN D GOING IS TOUGH ABI.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
You have come again with your distorted bible defence of ignorance. Somebody sleeping on iron bed is the same as fasting. Sleeping on an iron bed for the sins of the world when the express command is for us all to go into the world and preach the goodnews ... promoting Mary in place of Jesus Christ even when Mary can’t possibly answer the prayer of his households not to mention the entire world

Ubenedictus:
Google christian mortification and maybe you'll get a little insight.

It is the same reason john the baptist ate just locust and honey, wore skin and lived in the wilderness, it is the same reason we all fast and married people abstain from sex,...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by IMMUNO1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
May his Rosed soul continue to find favor before the Lord. OP, please, update us on the burial arrangement. Would love to attend.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mpanyi:

He gave you reason from Bible and you are twisting it as you people normally do instead of believing in the truth exposed, just because you are meant to perish in your ignorance

I left the group of those who are to perish. I am led by the Spirit and Word of Jesus and not dogma.

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by stanwheellz(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tedassie:

The Catholic church in Nigeria ceased to be unequivocally referred to as CHRISTIANS ever since they decided to leave CAN to become independent. so?

True Christians don't worship or revere graven images as an intermediary btw God and man(something the Bible;(which they also believe in) speaks against but firmly believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus as a basis for their faith.

Catholics have their own scripture(otherwise called the apocryphal) rather than the scripture every other Christian makes use of.

Catholics STRONGLY believe in the so called veneration of Saints...something that's not even scriptural, giving room to Hero-worship(if you will) as against Jesus the Christ. You guys virtually replaced Jesus Christ as the ultimate ransom for the redemption of the sins of the world with Mary! How blasphemous!

You guys played yourself
God Said To Make Them
People who oppose religious statuary forget about the many passages where the Lord commands the making of statues. For example: “And you shall make two cherubim of gold [i.e., two gold statues of angels]; of hammered work shall you make them, on the two ends of the mercy seat. Make one cherub on the one end, and one cherub on the other end; of one piece of the mercy seat shall you make the cherubim on its two ends. The cherubim shall spread out their wings above, overshadowing the mercy seat with their wings, their faces one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim be” (Ex. 25:18–20).
David gave Solomon the plan “for the altar of incense made of refined gold, and its weight; also his plan for the golden chariot of the cherubim that spread their wings and covered the ark of the covenant of the Lord. All this he made clear by the writing of the hand of the Lord concerning it all, all the work to be done according to the plan” (1 Chr. 28:18–19). David’s plan for the temple, which the biblical author tells us was “by the writing of the hand of the Lord concerning it all,” included statues of angels.
Similarly Ezekiel 41:17–18 describes graven (carved) images in the idealized temple he was shown in a vision, for he writes, “On the walls round about in the inner room and [on] the nave were carved likenesses of cherubim.”
The Religious Uses of Images
During a plague of serpents sent to punish the Israelites during the exodus, God told Moses to “make [a statue of] a fiery serpent, and set it on a pole; and every one who is bitten, when he sees it shall live. So Moses made a bronze serpent, and set it on a pole; and if a serpent bit any man, he would look at the bronze serpent and live” (Num. 21:8–9).
One had to look at the bronze statue of the serpent to be healed, which shows that statues could be used ritually, not merely as religious decorations.
Catholics use statues, paintings, and other artistic devices to recall the person or thing depicted. Just as it helps to remember one’s mother by looking at her photograph, so it helps to recall the example of the saints by looking at pictures of them. Catholics also use statues as teaching tools. In the early Church they were especially useful for the instruction of the illiterate. Many Protestants have pictures of Jesus and other Bible pictures in Sunday school for teaching children. Catholics also use statues to commemorate certain people and events, much as Protestant churches have three-dimensional nativity scenes at Christmas.

Catholics use d BIBLE
THEY HAVE PRAYER BOOKS JUST LIKE ANY ODA PRAYER

CATHOLICS DONT WORHIP SAINTS BUT TEACH TO PEOPLE EMULATE THE LIFE OF THIS SAINTS
FOR LIVING THE FAITH
(christ like)

CATHOLICS HONOUR MARY JUST AS WE HONOUR OUR MOTHER IN OUR HOMES.

STOP TALKING ILL OF CATHOLICS JUST BCAUSE OF YOUS SMALL BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND.

3 Likes

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
stblessing:

You have no Idea how ridiculous you sound now. And btw catholic and you,you look like the one in charge of a cult. Why not go and read your bible and receive knowledge before going about posting nonsense. Some research will also do you good. After all,Jesus said to remove the log in your eye before removing the log in another's. So do me a favour and go and buy sense. slowpoke

Lol...shows how Christian you are,calling me names doesn't change the fact that you and millions of others are being misled into Catholicism(Rebranded Satanism) and on that day of judgement,Jesus will tell you "Go away ye workers of iniquity, i don't know you"

Go and experience God for yourself, not depending on some inherited 'religion' you were born into. Religious rites will not take you to Heaven o

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by miketayo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tedassie:

I guess you don't know what you are talking about,lemme quickly give you an understanding:

A cult is totalitarian in nature and form(people's way of life are tightly-knitted around the rules and regulations, codes of conduct and what have you. Consequences of flouting or showing a total disregard of their rules and regulations come with a punishment).

Open dialogue or criticism is STRICTLY forbidden. A central figure's influence is often exaggerated to godlike status.(E.g Olumba Olumba)
Every catholic priest, bishop or whatever defers to the Pope in the Vatican, even a Catholic President of a country is answerable to the Pope, do you know that?) Islam is a mighty cult oninown, buh that's a talk for another day.

Their ceremonies or should i call it 'rituals', easily gives them away as a CULT. Because they are mostly non-scriptural. Paganistic practice thrives heavily.

A cult sytem thrives through intimidation and subjugation of followers. How? By indoctrination(call it Brainwashing).
Then the 'Code of Silence'. Every organized cult has a way of preventing their secrets from leaking out, through sanctions, excommunicating members. Oh and Islam, you're killed for leaving their religion, is that not cult-like

well according to your definition "A cult is totalitarian in nature and form(people's way of life are tightly-knitted around the rules and regulations, codes of conduct and what have you. Consequences of flouting or showing a total disregard of their rules and regulations come with a punishment)"
Christians ways of life should emulate Jesus Christ (people's way of life are tightly-knitted around the rules and regulations, codes of conduct) and u if u sin you are liable to goto Hell (Consequences of flouting or showing a total disregard of their rules and regulations come with a punishment)

as u can see you just proved my point, just because there are some bad cult groups doesnt mean the word cultism applies to something evil..
here is the definition according to Google (a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object). doesnt that sound like all religions ?

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by miketayo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tedassie:

You guys played yourself
lmao are you talking about the corrupted CAN organisation that has completely lost it ways.. the organization was created by the Catholic church in the first place.. its now more of a political organization than a christian one.
catholics dont have there own scriptures there a other passages found in the later years just as each book was compiled to form the 66, there were other lost books which were later found and added..

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by johnmba: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
BabaCommander:
So Mary is his saviour?

Roman catholics are not Christians. They are Roman images worshipping heretics.

This logic lies the error of ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

Christ my King is the foundation of Christianity.
Jesus Christ is the WAY, the TRUTH and LIFE.
No one come to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH HIM
John 14:6

So you can see that it is the Roman Catholics that have denied Jesus.
Any man, or group that claim to have another way to God the Father other than through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has denied the faith.

Folks, please read your Bible.

You will die at old age and catholic church the church of christ will remain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nnamdi222: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
quote author=BabaCommander post=77459770]So Mary is his saviour?

Roman catholics are not Christians. They are Roman images worshipping heretics.

This logic lies the error of ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

Christ my King is the foundation of Christianity.
Jesus Christ is the WAY, the TRUTH and LIFE.
No one come to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH HIM
John 14:6

So you can see that it is the Roman Catholics that have denied Jesus.
Any man, or group that claim to have another way to God the Father other than through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has denied the faith.

Folks, please read your Bible.[/quote]
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by HeyCorleone(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
kerry57:
RIP. We all die someday according to Eminem. God rest ur soul.

So if Eminem never said that you wouldn't know?

Some of you are just breathing disappointments.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by johnmba: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Zionista:
Self-flagellation in Christianity is uncalled for. It's heretical to inflict pains on yourself on behalf of the world. Jesus took all our pains on the cross. Jesus said" Behold I have overcome the world"
Is fasting not inflicting pain on yourself
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by stblessing(f): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=Tedassie post=77462352][/quote]
May God forgive you for having the guts to accuse and lay false accusations against his church openly. You forget that most of these money based churches sprouting their heads up today are actually from the catholic church. Its pathetic that they have chosen to protest against their head. It reminds me of how Absalom rebelled against David. I just wish God will open your eyes
To see the truth. If there is anything I'm proud of this so called "cult" is that it does not try to deviate from the true doctrines of christianity in order to achieve their selfish needs. Our priests live a humble life but what about your pastors?squandering themselves in material things acting nothing like Jesus. Many of them are already candidates of hell but yet they encourage their members to condemn others. I won't type much,my battery is low. But before I go,I want you to take a good look at your life,that of your church and compare them with the Catholics and then the life of Jesus and you are bound to see a huge difference. Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.