Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (65043 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by tranxo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
miketayo:

lmao are you talking about the corrupted CAN organisation that has completely lost it ways.. the organization was created by the Catholic church in the first place.. its now more of a political organization than a christian one.
catholics dont have there own scriptures there a other passages found in the later years just as each book was compiled to form the 66, there were other lost books which were later found and added..

shocked shocked shocked Catholic church created CAN? Chai! Uncle you can lie ooo!!
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by stanwheellz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lilimax:
Na lie!

Okay
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Ubenedictus(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
brainhgeek:

Mortification should not be mutilation.
However, mortification/spiritual exercise is not for God's benefits but for our benefit. He is God by Himself. Mortification or not, our worship or not, He doesn't diminish in personality.
My initial argument about mortification was sparked by the fact that the late founder of block rosary slept on iron bed and block pillow because of the sin of the world. Sir, God is not appeased by that. He has given us just one solution, Jesus. Perfection is not by the flesh Galatians 3:3.
Our worship etc doesnt affect GOD's personality but it certainly gives God glory.

David slept on the floor, wore sack clothes and fasted for God to spair his son frm death due to his sin! Some people do that a pray for others.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Ubenedictus(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
tranxo:

shocked shocked shocked Catholic church created CAN? Chai! Uncle you can lie ooo!!
So you didnt know catholic church was among its founding members?
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by stanwheellz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lilimax:
If this man has invested his efforts in Block Rosary Society to studying and teaching the word of God- The BIBLE, humanity would have benefitted more. (Just thinking aloud)
Maybe God rest his soul. Amen

Reason before you type.
What happened to the efforts pastors,priest, and parents of this children.
He did his part.
And in death block rosarians would practise christianity even if its one kid he groomed his/her faith.
He worked.
So the little he offered to humanity is a great deal.
Wait for him to save you as superman
Stop watching sci fi and bringing it to reality.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Your knowledge of Christianity is defective and elementary . Christianity starter in the upper room on the day of Pentecost. Paul. Formerly Saul then spread it the most across Asia and Europe. If you have never learnt what the many books he wrote was about, know it today that he wrote those books as letters to different branches of the church.it wasn't the catholic church or the pope that wrote them, paul personally did the writings ..when next you open the scripture and read something like the Saints at Ephesus, Corinth, Macedonian, he is dealing with not dead people but living Christians.

Priscilla and Aquila were an ordinary husband and wife who labored daily at tentmaking Acts 18:3 Yet a church [met] in their house (1 Corinthians 16:19) and they were capable teachers of God's Word, even instructing a man so eloquent as Apollos (Acts 18:26). Paul referred to them as "my helpers in Christ Jesus" (Romans 16:3).

Another proof that you are an ignoramus is your claim about the source and ownership of the Bible.

Jesus Christ quoted the old testament while alive in flesh here in earth . The apostles did same. Daniel in the old testament was reading the books of Jeremiah in prison. Dan 9:2

The entire Old Testament was well-known when Christ was here and undoubtedly long before, for every Israelite was required to meditate upon it day and night. In Old Testament times the common people were expected to know God's Word, not through rabbinical interpretation but for themselves, and were able to know it.

The above fact, as well as its availability to all, is very clear from Christ's rebuke of the two disciples on the road to Emmaus: "0 fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken...." (Luke 24:25). He would not have used such harsh language in holding these two ordinary people responsible for their ignorance of prophecies had not all of the Old Testament Scriptures been readily available,familiar, and understandable to the ordinary Jew. He then expounded unto them in all the Scriptures (which must therefore have been known) "the things concerning himself" (Luke 24:25-27).

All of the Scriptures were even available to the faraway Bereans north of Greece, who, as we have seen, "searched the Scriptures daily" (Acts 17:11). The same evidence is found in the fact that Timothy knew the Old Testament from early childhood (2 Timothy 3:15) and that it was taught to him not by the rabbis in the synagogue but at home by his mother and grandmother, who themselves were women of faith (2 Timothy 1:5).

Your ignorance is formerly and forever cured today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Just respond with an amen.

legendarymega:

Any Christian who says Catholic are idol worshiper, is also an idol worshiper. This is bcoz catholic started Christianity, they are the original owner of ur bible, and if the foundation is not christian,mean every other angle are not either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by youngbravian(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
shugamummy:

Does this affect your orientation?
it does.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by cotzywitzy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
What predicament? Isn’t it the same bible that says in Exodus 20:4 that ‘thou shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

You bow to an image of Mary and pray in her name when the Bible says do not bow to any graven image. I am not here to judge but let’s see it from an educative point of view if truly you can read.

pennywys:

there's this madness in you I can foreseen
stop smoking weed now to save your stupid self from this impending predicament
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
legendarymega:

Where are your prove, if note from same bible written or compiled by catholic.

By d way Jesus was not founder of any religion, he only brought a way. All ds is written in the Bible.catholic own the Bible y other copied from them

Another ignoramus
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
stblessing:

Ahhh,but you forget to mention the fact that Jesus said he had come not to abolish the law but to fulfil it,thus the old testament.
This issue of trying to throw away the doctrines of the old testament is totally invalid of the Christians. It is from the old testament that we get the 10 commandments. So just because the commandments are in the old testament,we should abolish them? Jesus actually made reFerence to the old testament in some cases. He only shunned some of them because they wouldn't decipt us as true christians.

If i may ask,do you base the salvation of your soul merely on adherence to the 10 commandments? I'll have you know that there are 613 Statutes and Ordinances of the Jewish law of the old testament, the ten commandments was just part of it. Now, i put it to you that you are guilty of breaking the Law by not obeying every one of those by default, since you chose to be yoked with the old covenant that was overruled. That's by the way.
Now,in the Old Testament, the law can be understood to have three dimensions: ceremonial, civil, and moral.

ONE
The ceremonial law related specifically to Israel’s worship (see Lev 1:2-3, for example). Its primary purpose was to point forward to Jesus Christ; these laws, therefore, were no longer necessary after Jesus’ death and resurrection. While we are no longer bound by ceremonial law, the principles behind them—to worship and love a holy God—still apply. Jesus was often accused by the Pharisees of violating ceremonial law.

TWO
The civil law applied to daily living in Israel (see Deut 24:10-11, for example). Because modern society and culture are so radically different from that time and setting, all of these guidelines cannot be followed specifically. But the principles behind the commands are timeless and should guide our conduct. Jesus demonstrated these principles by example.

THREE
The moral law (such as the Ten Commandments) is the direct command of God, and it requires strict obedience (see Exod 20:13, for example). The moral law reveals the nature and will of God, and it still applies today. Jesus obeyed the moral law completely.

THE ULTIMATE GOAL
God’s laws were given to help people love God with all their hearts and minds. Throughout Israel’s history, however, these laws had often been misquoted and misapplied. By Jesus’ time, religious leaders had turned the laws into a confusing mass of rules. When Jesus talked about a new way to understand God’s law, he was actually trying to bring people back to its original purpose. Jesus did not speak against the law itself but against the abuses and excesses to which it had been subjected (see John 1:17).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
The problem is that the Mary you are asking to pray for you cannot do that. The reason being that for her to do as you request she will have to displace one of the Godhead (the father, the son or the holy spirit) , for only the trinity has the unique quality of being omnipresent

Satan that worked in heaven and all the angels don't have this quality. Angels are sent on specific assignment and they return to base. They only excel in strength.

Therefore if any of your so called prayers to some saints and Mary is answered then know t that demons took the worship you offered by your intermittent kneeling and standing and granted your request. Mary and all the saints can't attend to over a billion of your kind whether at the same time or individually for she is not an angel to also excel in strength and never part of the Godhead to be present everywhere

Ignorance must die by �

Miarose:
Jesus first miracle was at the prompting of his mother, despite his protests that his time has not come. Catholics honor Mary and only require her to intercede to Jesus on their behalf. Catholics believe that Jesus is the only Way, the bible is clear..
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Robisky001(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
RIP.... Never knew it was founded by a Nigerian. One of the pious society in the mother Church.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ubenedictus:
Our worship etc doesnt affect GOD's personality but it certainly gives God glory.

David slept on the floor, wore sack clothes and fasted for God to spair his son frm death due to his sin! Some people do that a pray for others.

No amount of sleeping on the floor can forgive your sins if you refuse to accept that Jesus is the redemption you need. You can he sober and wear rags cloths for 1000000years but without repentance and acknowledgement of the Messiahship of Jesus, no forgiveness. No man can erase or shoulder the sins of the himself let alone that of others. For ALL have sinned. Rom 3:23-26. Ignorance of this is dangerous and can lead to a feeling of self righteousness. Knowingly ignoring that fact is however disobedience + rebellion which before God are like idolatry and witchcraft. 1 Sam 15:23
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by PaulAris: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
Paulpeterparker:
may his soul and the soul of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen. mother Mary will really be proud of you and i am sure today you will sit at the right hand of his son. Rest in peace to a great legend of our time and i know very well that soon the world will celebrate you as a saint and you shall intercede for our sins. Adieu sir.
Hmm...
Wonders, they say can never end!
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ubenedictus is somebody I have watched closely and engaged here.. He can defend even the most ridiculous issues by twisting the scripture
He once stated that the catholic bazaar is the same as buying back the first born in the old testament. That a lady somewhere in the east suffering satanic affliction was actually bearing the marks of Christ on her body.

brainhgeek:

shocked shocked shocked
Can you back up this claim with a Bible verse sir? I need enlightenment on the fact that Christians should practice mortification because of the death of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Thomthom(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
chigoziri2403:
where does mother Mary reside
I know say una carry the mother Mary matter put for head like gala
..., we are Catholics we don't worship mary.. we accord a respect to her as the only woman that conceived without original sin...
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lilimax:
Cult bawo? How?
Already explained it. Go back and read
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
ajufoalex2:
[ote author=Tedassie post=77459739]Catholicism is a cult!!! I repeat CATHOLICISM IS A CULT!!!!

FLEE FROM CATHOLICISM NOW.
Jesus loves you!!!

U need help
We all do, bro. Jesus is our help
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thomthom:
..., we are Catholics we don't worship mary.. we accord a respect to her as the only woman that conceived without original sin...
Big lie!
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by philos(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
brainhgeek:

Show me the log. I stand not for religion. I pray to God to beat out religion from my system and give me the person of Jesus instead. Religion was the error of the Pharisees and Sadducees. I am a Christian who is not bound by religion but who pushes to he transformed by looking at the image of Jesus and studying the Bible.

WHAT IS RELIGION?
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Penywise(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
kerry57:
RIP. We all die someday according to Eminem. God rest ur soul.

So if Eminem didn't say it, you won't know?
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Thomthom(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tedassie:
Catholicism is a cult!!! I repeat CATHOLICISM IS A CULT!!!!

Jesus loves you!!!
confused here u mean we serve another jesus or God... Anyways u no go pass does people wey dey attend miracle church when them go tell you say na your mama dey do you for village..

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
stblessing:

And how on earth did it replace the gospel? Let me clarify something to you. The catholic church was founded by Christ himself. It was the chruch that he said he would lay upon Peter,the rock. And woe betide you for saying that we are under the curse of the law. Rather,it is your accursed money laundering God forsaken false prophet filled denomination that is under the curse of the law and the curse of God. I didn't mean to utter all these but apparently it seems you are not ready to give up your blasphemous ways.

You sound just like the pharisees of old. Remember, our self-righteousness is but a filthy rag before God!
Now back to my story:
The Pharisees were exacting and scrupulous in their attempts to follow their laws. So how could Jesus reasonably call us to greater righteousness than theirs? The Pharisees’ weakness was that they were content to obey the laws outwardly without allowing God to change their hearts (or attitudes). They looked pious, but they were far from the Kingdom of Heaven. God judges our hearts as well as our deeds, for it is in the heart that our real allegiance lies.
Some of those in the crowd were experts at telling others what to do, but they themselves missed the central point of God’s laws. Jesus made it clear that obeying God’s laws is more important than explaining them. It’s much easier to study God’s laws and tell others to obey them than to put them into practice. How are you doing at obeying God yourself?

Jesus was saying that his listeners needed a different kind of righteousness altogether (out of love for God), not just a more intense version of the Pharisees’ obedience (which was mere legal compliance). Our righteousness must

(1) come from what God does in us, not what we can do by ourselves,

(2) be God-centered, not self-centered,

(3) be based on reverence for God, not approval from people, and

(4) go beyond keeping the law to living by the principles behind the law. We should be just as concerned about our attitudes that people don’t see as about our actions that they do see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
stanwheellz:
[color=#006600][/color]

CATHOLICS DONT WORSHIP MARY
THEY HONOR LIKE JESUS HONORED HIS HER AS HIS MOTHER
WE HONOR OUR PARENTS
OUR PARENTS PRAY FOR US. SMTYMS WE BEG DEM TO PRAY FOR US WEN D GOING IS TOUGH ABI.

Spiritual matter is shat this kind is trivializing. We honour her... Like we honour our parents... Go read up every part of the scripture where worship is mentioned and come tell this your unintelligible story.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Thomthom(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tedassie:
Big lie!
Whatever my guy cheers
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thomthom:
confused here u mean we serve another jesus or God... Anyways u no go pass does people wey dey attend miracle church when them go tell you say na your mama dey do you for village..
You have given the glory, the express worship of God Almighty in Christ Jesus to another whom you call Mary(The vessel whom God used to bring forth The Messiah;Yehoshua Al-meshiach). You guys built images of her and Jesus and ascribed worship to these graven images[idolatery].

Call me names but in the end, we will know.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Chukwumagordian: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tedassie:
Catholicism is a cult!!! I repeat CATHOLICISM IS A CULT!!!!

Jesus loves you!!!

Are you normal at all... Why writing such nonsense here.
Without the Catholics is likely you won't even know what is Christianity?

Better behave yourself
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Chukwumagordian: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
God called him home on a calm note.

I love him so much.

He's like a father to me. Between 2007 and 2011 when I was a Catholic, we worship in the same parish in Aba and I spent much time with him.

I will say that if truly the Catholic faith can save a man, Oblate Oguizu is in heaven now.

RIP daddy
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Tedassie(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Chukwumagordian:

Are you normal at all... Why writing such nonsense here.
Without the Catholics is likely you won't even know what is Christianity?

Better behave yourself
You all have perverted the worship of the one true God and ascribed same to a mortal (Mary). Remember, God is a jealous God. His glory is not to be shared with anyone not even the vessel that brought forth the Savior of the world(Yehoshua al-mashiach). Repent and be TRULY saved. Shalom
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Frankbaro(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rest In Peace Daddy
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by chigoziri2403(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thomthom:
check the meaning of worship, then slowly listen to all the names of Mary Catholics call her, then get back to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.