Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Does It Give Real Democracy Anywhere On This World? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does It Give Real Democracy Anywhere On This World? (921 Views)

Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Will PMB Appoint Ministers Before This World Ends In September 2015? / How Many Countries Do We Have In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does It Give Real Democracy Anywhere On This World? by yaoemi: 1:37am On Apr 30, 2007
By thinking about this election some days ago I came to the idea to think about democracy all over this world.

Do you think it gives it really and what is the most important fact in democracy for you?

My opinion is:
All over the world money is ruling the politics and not the population. In some parts of the world they are better in hiding there dismanagement but at the end of the day they make politics for themselves.

I will like to hear much comments to it.

yaoemi

(1) (Reply)

Can U Make The Difference? / Capitalism Is Not Working For Ibo Society / What Should Be The Priorities For President Umaru Yar'adua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.