Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? (2606 Views)

Is Me Just Bold And Lonely / She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers / Reasons Why I Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by hotangel2(f): 5:27am On Apr 25, 2006
uhmmm,
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2006
To guys in da house: you guyz dont understand wat it means for someone 2 be seriously looking for someone to share the brighter and shady periods of life wit. its just like wanting to breathe when there is no air-- wat happens?? you get choked up. Chris Nigger has bin posting this particular topic over and over again which shows hes actually serious but hes not getting encouragement from guyz here at allllllllll!!!

To Chris: Dear dont be put off by all this. i personally believe theres someone 4 everyone. i've bin in and out of love and right now i need someone to fill the vacuum in my life and bring back that wonderful smile i used to have. i am not perfect but i believe im just ok the way i am.
I am willin to give you a try. you can send me a private mail and we'll talk it over. im serious.
Peace to y'all.
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Scorpio(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2006
Halle B:

To guys in da house: you guys don't understand what it means for someone 2 be seriously looking for someone to share the brighter and shady periods of life wit. its just like wanting to breathe when there is no air-- what happens?? you get choked up. Chris Nigger has bin posting this particular topic over and over again which shows hes actually serious but hes not getting encouragement from guys here at allllllllll!!!

To Chris: Dear don't be put off by all this. i personally believe theres someone 4 everyone. i've bin in and out of love and right now i need someone to fill the vacuum in my life and bring back that wonderful smile i used to have. i am not perfect but i believe im just ok the way i am.
I am willin to give you a try. you can send me a private mail and we'll talk it over. im serious.
Peace to y'all.
that is just wat u would have said instead of preaching, gudluck in ya relationship tho!
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by eveseh(f): 3:06pm On May 06, 2006
someone
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by 2cantango(f): 3:10pm On May 06, 2006
eveseh:

someone

yeah if you're lucky cheesy
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by eveseh(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2006
whahaha,he will be lucky cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by pearldrops(f): 12:42am On May 09, 2006
may be yes, maybe no
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by bangida: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2007
Chris,

it does not matter how much u spend on this chick, but what matter is she did not love u afterall, sure, she didn't,

what u got to do is fine another chick who u can prove beyond reasonable doubt that she really love u and may b not becuz of what have, but becuz of love from her heart, i know she has break ur heart,

but mind u, u will surely have another date that u won't forget and will also last,

So, live on ur life and let her out of ur life completely,

Uma.
AKS
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by mandiiee(f): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
I really love you for who u are chris, from your story!! sad, ok i'm obviously kidding!!!!, well good luck with ur search!! wink wink, ciao
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by yusuf22: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2009
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]take your time someone will come your way
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by temi4rea(f): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
@yusuf
The brother cant wait again so if u dont mind introduce one of ur sisters to am now.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by dani1luv: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2009
from him name yusuff
Im sure the guy go stingy [img]http://.com/Smileys/default/grin.gif[/img]
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by yusuf22: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2009
temi 4 rea I dont have Unmarried sister to giveout

Dan1luv i am sure you dont understand what he means read his note and re: reply if you mean money then you havent been in love at all not all that sells their love for monmey
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by temi4rea(f): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2009
yusuf22:

temi 4 rea I dont have Unmarried sister to giveout

Dan1luv i am sure you dont understand what he means read his note and re: reply if you mean money then you havent been in love at all not all that sells their love for monmey

abeg this oyinb pass my power
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Angela9(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2009
If to say al d girls 4 my house neva marry+finish i 4 giv my sista 2you nd tel her say mak she love you no mata d kondition even if you no get money 2pay for her bride+price. As non day i go advise mak you go tak ashaawòóh 4rm ashaawòóh joint as far say she luv you no problem my guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Rich Sugar Mummy In Washington USA Whatsapp Number / I Need A Lovely Girl For A Serious Relationship. / Ondo State Singles Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.