Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic (4380 Views)

Morocco: Massive Earthquake Damages Historical Buildings. 296 Dead, 153 Injured / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Antoeni(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2019
The Israeli municipality in Safed has turned Al-Ahmar Mosque into a bar and events hall, Al-Quds Al-Arabi reported yesterday.

As one of the most historical mosques in the Arab city, which was occupied by the Jewish gangs in 1948, the building was first turned into a Jewish school, then into a centre for Likud’s elections campaigns and then into a clothes warehouse before finally being converted into a nightclub.
The London-based newspaper reported that the mosque was turned to a bar and wedding hall by a firm affiliated to the Israeli municipality. Its name was changed from Al-Ahmar Mosque to Khan Al-Ahmar.

Khair Tabari, secretary of Safed and Tiberias Islamic endowment, said that he had been waiting for the Nazareth court to take a decision regarding a complaint he filed requesting the evacuation of the mosque and returning it to the endowment.
He said he attached documents to prove Islamic ownership of the mosque. He called for the different political and popular bodies to increase their cooperation with him in order to save the mosque from violations.

Safed was once home to 12,000 Palestinians who were forced out of their homes in 1948.

Tabari said that the mosque is now open for use for everything except prayers by Muslims.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/israel-converts-historical-mosque-into-a-bar.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by zlantanfan: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2019
This would obviously be the beginning with the partnership bibi secured with the extreme orthodox Jew's.

Even arab/moslem israelis would suffer more let alone palestinians

1 Like

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2019
Lovely ... It will contribute a lot to their Igr.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Preshy561(f): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2019
Same way Arabs are destroying Churches and temples.

17 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Antoeni(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2019
It is easy to destroy Mosque everywhere but difficult to destroy Mosques inside the Hearts.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by VulgarLee(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Iza welcomed development

I go like go the club ���

14 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Turantula(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2019
One terrorism institute of applied terror (TIAT) down, many more to go

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Sagamaje(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Antoeni(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2019
Anytime I visit the great land of Israel �� again... I will locate that bar and make sure I get drunk

8 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by zeromeridian: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2019
God's own people. This guys don't take rubbish. I hope say they made provision for Olosho in that Bar. No room for Terrorist in The Jewish State

Long live Israel
Long live Biafra
Long Netanyahu
Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Chief James Ononefe Ibori.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Baawaa(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2019
As one of the most historical mosques in the Arab city, which was occupied by the Jewish gangs in 1948, the building was first turned into a Jewish school, then into a centre for Likud’s elections campaigns and then into a clothes warehouse before finally being converted into a nightclub.
Let see what they will convert it to after nightclub grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by NORSYK(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Thats great.....remaining Al-Aqsa Mosque

5 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by SarkinYarki: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2019
One school of terrorism turned into hospitality business ..we must commend Israel

10 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by stephleena(f): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2019
Now this is funny.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by mrhowoto: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:
lzaa welcomed development

I go like go the club ���
hmmm
Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by tartar9(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2019
xtians and jews,we understand you guys cant survive without ogogoro...why not just use only your churches,afterall,they are no more different from night clubs.
Meanwhile,their holy of holies remains our shrine grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Antoeni(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Jumaat Mubarak:
Religion is a thing of the Heart, the Mosque is Just a mare Building. I urge my Muslim Friends to Take Advange of this Bar and be part of the Fun there, it’s just a place of Relaxation,you can drink malt,zobo,kunu,eat meat.Meet Beautiful Ladies (Stripers) etc
Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by hadjipapiey(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Antoeni:
It is easy to destroy Mosque everywhere but difficult to destroy Mosques inside the Hearts.

Very well said... That does no harm to neither Muslims nor Islam.
Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by ChristianNorth: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Antoeni:
It is easy to bomb churches but impossible to bomb the churches inside the hearts

17 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by moshuur(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2019
zeromeridian:
God's own people. This guys don't take rubbish. I hope say they made provision for Olosho in that Bar. No room for Terrorist in The Jewish State

Long live Israel
Long live Biafra
Long Netanyahu
Why do people hail that man(ibori)........ the same man wey loot/stole his people money.I pray God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2019
Antoeni:
Jumaat Mubarak:
Religion is a thing of the Heart, the Mosque is Just a mare Building. I urge my Muslim Friends to Take Advange of this Bar and be part of the Fun there, it’s just a place of Relaxation,you can drink malt,zobo,kunu,eat meat.Meet Beautiful Ladies (Stripers) etc
Good you have accepted that the bolded is what Islam is all about
Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by bilulu(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Antoeni:
Jumaat Mubarak:
so strippers isn't against Islam.....
Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by tartar9(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It is easy to bomb churches but impossible to bomb the churches inside the hearts
At least we don't come here to celebrate when it happens..beast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by ChristianNorth: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2019
tartar9:

At least we don't come here to celebrate when it happens..beast!
You response proves that you agree that Islam is responsible for bombing churches...terrorists

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Sagay212: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol...funny they cannot fight in Israel. If to say mart Nigeria e happen, dem for don start to cause wahala.

I am waiting for the muric goat to go and cry in Israel and threaten them for converting a mosque to a bar.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by jieta: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sagay212:
Lol...funny they cannot fight in Israel. If to say mart Nigeria e happen, dem for don start to cause wahala.

I am waiting for the muric goat to go and cry in Israel and threaten them for converting a mosque to a bar.
please don't even go there, by now that building would have been on fire.
Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
That's great...

Is a welcome development

2 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Uyi168: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Israel 1-head slammers them 0..

2 Likes

Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are they trying to intoxicate Allah in his House?
Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Kellibae(f): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Yoruba Moslems will wail on this one
Re: Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
zeromeridian:

Long live Israel
Long live Biafra
Long Netanyahu

This one is a Stark illiterate

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somali Trader Stoned To Death In South Africa / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage / Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.