Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta (37209 Views)

"God Save Boys!" See Prices Of The Hair Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend Now / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me / Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nathayas: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mr Freeze, can you please begin to wear mini skirts and bum shorts.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:
Rape is 100% wrong. But if the guy is remorseful and wants to marry rhe girl and she agrees, then no issues.

Any man who goes after my daughter against her wish will meet his creator immediately. I no dey for all these police or court case.

Meanwhile,

16 years old girl is on her mid-level olosho-ism career in Port Harcourt and Owerri.

You will be calling her small girl and she will teach oyou what you don't know in bedmatics.
supported. You just mention one of the state in my mind (Imo), their girls is something else, so far as you get prick and can give them little money as big to them as #100 above Bleep till death do you part.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by VULCAN(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
This is why they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Since you are not a Christian, don't you think you should take the time to study the Bible instead of making ignorant comments about things that are not your forte?

There is a very big difference BTW The Law of Moses and The Old Testament. You have lumped them together and made a hot mess.

Your homework is to go find out what that difference is?

Submit within 24 hrs

BlackManta:
Daddy Freeze is right.

A man trying to to marry a girl he raped is supported by the Bible.
It is written in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 which reads:

If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives.

People will argue that it is an Old Testament commandment bla bla bla.. undecided

But why do Christians shun this particular Old Testament commandment that supports a rapist marrying his victim but applaud and encourage tithes and first fruits which is also an Old Testament commandment undecided

Christians only cherry pick the commandments in Old Testament that suits the appetite of their pastors.

If Old Testament is outdated and law of Moses is no longer valid in Christianity, then pastors must stop collecting tithes and first fruits as well undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by genkins(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
therealakuko:

Tithing is supported by Jesus Christ himself. Refer to Matt 23: 23 of the Bible. There is no cherry picking here.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

in other words... Jesus was telling the Pharisees and scribes that while they ought to pay their tithe, (which isn't just limited to their income alone but to other possessions of theirs even those as insignificant as spices such as mint and cummin) they also ought to take into consideration more important matters of Law such as judgement, mercy and faith... In other words, there is no cherry picking. You ought not to leave one undone at the expense of the other. You ought to do both. GRACIAS...

Are you a Pharisee,my brother?are you under the law?did Jesus in mat 23:23 refer to Christians?guy,use your brain read in context don't follow what your unintelligent pastors say.smh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:
Rape is 100% wrong. But if the guy is remorseful and wants to marry rhe girl and she agrees, then no issues.

Any man who goes after my daughter against her wish will meet his creator immediately. I no dey for all these police or court case.

Meanwhile,

16 years old girl is on her mid-level olosho-ism career in Port Harcourt and Owerri.

You will be calling her small girl and she will teach you what you don't know in bedmatics.

Have u been raped before?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
VULCAN:
This is why they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Since you are not a Christian, don't you think you should take the time to study the Bible instead of making ignorant comments about things that are not your forte?

There is a very big difference BTW The Law of Moses and The Old Testament. You have lumped them together and made a hot mess.

Your homework is to go find out what that difference is?

Submit within 24 hrs

U are confused.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lanretoye:
rape is not a spiritual offence in nigeria.

Which one be spiritual offence again? cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Marry your victim to escape the crime abi??

Hope Freeze is being sarcastic.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Bestlily(f): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Finally FTC grin...under 6months of officially been an active member, although I have been into comment reading for 10 years now wink

Friends wish me well..I have a TOEFL exam to take tomorrow pls cool

Success!!!
I have a few questions for you please??
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by BlackManta(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
therealakuko:

Tithing is supported by Jesus Christ himself. Refer to Matt 23: 23 of the Bible. There is no cherry picking here.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

in other words... Jesus was telling the Pharisees and scribes that while they ought to pay their tithe, (which isn't just limited to their income alone but to other possessions of theirs even those as insignificant as spices such as mint and cummin) they also ought to take into consideration more important matters of Law such as judgement, mercy and faith... In other words, there is no cherry picking. You ought not to leave one undone at the expense of the other. You ought to do both. GRACIAS...

Jesus was born in days of law of Moses.
When people practiced Judaism not Christianity.

Don't mix Judaism with Christianity.

Those Pharisees are clearly practicing judaists not Christians.

How did Jesus asking the Pharisees to obey their Judaism laws become a universal commandment for all Christians undecided

According to law of Moses, tithe is to be paid to Levites not pastors.

Pastors are not Levites.

Deuteronomy 26:12-13

"When you have finished paying all the tithe of your increase in the third year, the year of tithing, then you shall give it to the Levite, to the stranger, to the orphan and to the widow, that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied. "You shall say before the LORD your God, 'I have removed the sacred portion from my house, and also have given it to the Levite and the alien, the orphan and the widow, according to all Your commandments which You have commanded me; I have not transgressed or forgotten any of Your commandments.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by sylve11: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:

You will be calling her small girl and she will teach you what you don't know in bedmatics.

You're so right! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by tradebot: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
50 shekels if silver. Can he pay?
BlackManta:
Daddy Freeze is right.

If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives.

People will argue that it is an Old Testament commandment bla bla bla.. undecided

But why do Christians shun this particular Old Testament commandment that supports a rapist marrying his victim but applaud and encourage tithes and first fruits which is also an Old Testament commandment undecided

Christians only cherry pick the commandments in Old Testament that suits the appetite of their pastors.

If Old Testament is outdated and law of Moses is no longer valid in Christianity, then pastors must stop collecting tithes and first fruits as well undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by lomprico(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
davidodiba:

Read. You won't. Try and understand, never...you rather a path leading to your dead end...
The next time you call my daughter again, your clam head will behave a spiritual bleeding until you beg for help...Try it again...just try it again
You and Freeze are same cold blooded antichrist and your end is coming ...

Story!

If that is your view concerning the raped girl, then may your daughter face the same fate!!!

Sheepie!
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by lonelydora: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
kabukabu50:

Absolutely stupid.
Why would you encourage a marriage between a victim who was been violently abused to the perpetrator of the crime against her��.
Makes no sense.
The rapist should be prosecuted and remanded to the law and victim should get counseling and some form of restitution from the sick monkey man who couldn't control himself.

Have ever seen a case where a girl was raped and she later said she enjoyed the d*ck, and they should leave the man alone? I am supporting it, but if the girl says she will marry the man, so be it
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Ramos16(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
davidodiba:
Okay. Good for him. He is gradually trying hard to align properly. Not cursing men who have made their names through suffering...
If the girl agrees, he should go ahead and do the right thing

Firstly, all of you supporting this man's act are stu*pid and ought to rot in the pits of hell. Secondly, Daddy Freez's statement is sarcasm, he is mocking pastors who ask for tight not supporting them.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
This Freeze fellow needs to get his head checked. Imagine marrying the man who is basically your nightmare

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
genkins:

Are you a Pharisee,my brother?are you under the law?did Jesus in mat 23:23 refer to Christians?guy,use your brain read in context don't follow what your unintelligent pastors say.smh

So in other words... the words of Jesus Christ only applies to the Pharisees and the scribes because according to you... they were the ones he was talking to. Following your line of reasoning, I can also make the argument that the statement, "Love your neighbor as yourself" doesn't apply to me... after all... I wasn't there when that commandment was given... The people who were told to love themselves should do so and leave me alone. Second of all, Jesus Christ shouldn't have quoted scriptures from the old testament when he was being tempted by the devil because he was tempted in the new testament. The commandment he made mention of to the devil, "Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God and him only shalt thou serve" applies only to the devil because that is who he was talking to. Since I no be the devil, I no get horns or tail, why should I worship the Lord and only him serve? Well, It's been nice interacting with you. Do have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by budaatum: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
phemocheee:
English is just too hard for some people....Daddy freeze is definitely not in support of this man. Based on old testament, especially in the book of Deuteronomy, the rapist would have been justified to marry the girl. However, this is now totally unacceptable since we are no longer under the law.

What freeze is trying to say here is that we are no longer bound by the law. Hence, doctrines around tithing, first fruit, clothing e.t.c specifically stated in the old testament, should be discarded while we accept the teachings of Jesus as well as the disciples.

If you really want to practise the doctrines under the law, practise everything from A to Z. Stop picking the ones that favour you and neglecting the others. That's hypocritical

Wetin I know sef.
Quite a lot!
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by missyblissy: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
After raping the girl, all the truma, depression and all he wants to marry the girl? angry what rubbish? Anyman that trys that with my daughter, will wish he was never born. With all the prostitutes in town, you chose 16year old girl.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by budaatum: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Lalasticlala

Isn't this a perfect rebuttal to the thread below which is currently on front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/5130182/daddy-freeze-supports-man-raped
Rebuttal, me ass! Your view is crap. It is not a suitable view for frontpage to hold!

You here should come educate him in fact!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by officialdoxy: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Finally FTC grin...under 6months of officially been an active member, although I have been into comment reading for 10 years now wink

A big congratulations to you I do hope you can use that to collect money in the bank
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Diamondback(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
dis one haff mad finish
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by bonna4u(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
How can someone who doesn't understand common written English claim to be a blogger. I am talking to you mr Op!
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by kingsleyjade(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
phemocheee:
English is just too hard for some people....Daddy freeze is definitely not in support of this man. Based on old testament, especially in the book of Deuteronomy, the rapist would have been justified to marry the girl. However, this is now totally unacceptable since we are no longer under the law.

What freeze is trying to say here is that we are no longer bound by the law. Hence, doctrines around tithing, first fruit, clothing e.t.c specifically stated in the old testament, should be discarded while we accept the teachings of Jesus as well as the disciples.

If you really want to practise the doctrines under the law, practise everything from A to Z. Stop picking the ones that favour you and neglecting the others. That's hypocritical

Wetin I know sef.

U won make sense, at the end u confuse me sha..
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Gboom: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Rape is a criminal act, the man in question should face the consequence.

Marriage is not the solution because the man never loved the girl in the first place.

As regards freeze or whatever he calls himself the day all these heresis he is preaching will haunt him he will cry and nobody will help him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by alBHAGDADI: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
budaatum:

Rebuttal, me ass! Your view is crap. It is not a suitable view for frontpage to hold!

You here should come educate him in fact!!

Why not point out what's crap about it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
BlackManta:
Daddy Freeze is right.

Your assertion about Christians is wrong because many sects will stick to the above scripture you posted.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by PierreAbutu(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:

If u have TOEFL, U should be revising
Leave Nairaland alone cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Staru1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:

best wish
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Mrpojj(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
BlackManta:
Daddy Freeze is right.

You go fit bring 50 shekels of silver?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Falls On Stage In Kigali, Rwanda (Video) / Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.