Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video (56904 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by wirinet(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

When I started following IPOB and Kanu on Facebook in 2014, Kanu was already married to his wife and they already had a child. He used to have pictures of her on his Facebook wall. They have been married about 10 years
How did you know they were married as at 2014 when you started following Kanu on Facebook? From what uche mefor said, kanu and uchechi had been together since 2013. I searched through Google to find anything on Uchechi Kanu, there is nothing, absolutely nothing. She seems to be a ghost before we started hearing of kanu. Her family, educational or social background is found no where on the Internet. Even her age is not stated. What's she hiding?

The only personal information I found online is the links I pasted stating she gave birth to their son on January 4th 2016, and got married January 5th 2016. It might be wrong info, but that's the only info online
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by HAKYN1: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
oforjide:
point of correction, zik demanded freedom from the british govt on behalf of nigerians not awolowo. during that time, awolowo didn't no the meaning of freedom, can he speak english.according to history awolowo's greatest challenge was on how to speak english language, that was why zik, who was fluent in english language conquered all of them,they took him as their lord.

Osu, I'm always amaze at the level of illiteracy among the P*gs ans Id*ots of Biafra. Now away from the horrible lie your palm wine tapping father gave you, between 1960 and 1966, your Osu fathers were trailing the great Yorubas. No be only Zik, na Jik

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Okuda(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Another brainwashed mofo.

nobody brainwashed anybody. its alignment of ideologies at work.
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by HimName: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
All I can see are few numbers of tired men with malnourished chests that can only rival that of an aged grasshopper.
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by kernniejay(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

How do you brainwash a person into seeking their freedom? So Zik and Awolowo were brainwashed when they were seeking Nigerias independence from Britain?

So, you mean igbos are still being ruled by colonial masters?
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by kadree(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by apogeez(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This IPOB people are not behaving like real igbos. How can one man be brainwashing and deceiving you guys like this.

Igbos ain't this daft and ignorant.

Mtcheeew.
You are the one be brain washed
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by HimName: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
To Igbos, dis is the most erotic pone they've ever set their eyes on.

They are so attached to the pix that they are ready to trade their lives for it.

"Mazi Cownu has bressed us with flee brue fim and I shall self-service to near death today"
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by gidgiddy: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
wirinet:

How did you know they were married as at 2014 when you started following Kanu on Facebook? From what uche mefor said, kanu and uchechi had been together since 2013. I searched through Google to find anything on Uchechi Kanu, there is nothing, absolutely nothing. She seems to be a ghost before we started hearing of kanu. Her family, educational or social background is found no where on the Internet. Even her age is not stated. What's she hiding?

The only personal information I found online is the links I pasted stating she gave birth to their son on January 4th 2016, and got married January 5th 2016. It might be wrong info, but that's the only info online

You can use your common sense to know when Kanu married Uchechi. Kanu was already a well known figure in the Biafran movement before he came back from London in 2015 and was arrested. He already has two kids with Uchechi, one born before he was arrested and another born after arrest. What time do you think Kanu had to marry his wife and have a kid, get her pregnant again and return in 2015 to be arrested? Why do you think Kanu's marriage wasn't talk of the town?

Its plain to see that Kanu married his wife long before IPOB came into prominence in 2014/2015 and their first kid was born well before 2014. That shows that that they were already a married couple when this video was made .
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by nwanyionitsha: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
I wonder why yoruba muslims felt they could shame Kanu because he was having some fun with his beautiful wife. He wasn't committing adultery neither was he fornicating like most of these sinful imbeciles that support Buhari.

Can a dead and battered Buhari make Aisha as happy as Kanu made his wife in that video?
Rubbish. Why would he post private pictures online. Brainwashed illiterates everywhere.
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by nwanyionitsha: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
gidgiddy:
Now you will see the haters run from this thread because it's not Nnamdi Kanu
So in your mind now, that video should be in public space. Tueh...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by PFRB: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This IPOB people are not behaving like real igbos. How can one man be brainwashing and deceiving you guys like this.

Mtcheeew.

Your stupidity is inordinate.
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by lereinter(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
after police personnel

Igbos are the most stupid sets of Nigerians
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by enemybulldozer(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
buhariguy:
you have not answer my question,
since anything your terrorist leader does, you will do also,
pls can you show us your sex video of you and your wife or any girl.
or can you show us how your lowlife wife is sucking your nonsense diick.

hahahahahahahahahaha.
When did you ask me question??

Is like you just came out of rehab otherwise you shouldn't be yapping rubbish.

And for your information, my wife to be is a damsel and can never have anything to do with M00r0nic beings like you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by luluman: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
I wonder why yoruba muslims felt they could shame Kanu because he was having some fun with his beautiful wife. He wasn't committing adultery neither was he fornicating like most of these sinful imbeciles that support Buhari.

Can a dead and battered Buhari make Aisha as happy as Kanu made his wife in that video?
Stop being stoooopid now. Should the whole world see your private moment with yout wife, are yeebos this stvpid? ah ah!
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by gidgiddy: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So in your mind now, that video should be in public space. Tueh...

I see much worse on the internet than an Nnamdi Kanu aland his scantily clad wife talking on the bed talking

Anyone can can see scantily clad married couples on any beach or swimming pool in this country, and that's live, not video.
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by luluman: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Amanew:
I guess u are not an Igbo My blood is Nnamdi and Nnamdi is I

Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by luluman: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

How do you brainwash a person into seeking their freedom? So Zik and Awolowo were brainwashed when they were seeking Nigerias independence from Britain?
Which Briton show you picture of him _ him wife. you just choose to be mumu. Is your mumunity not enough?
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Moukandjo: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mtcheeew.
They actually are! In fact, very very.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Fahd11: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
I was definitely expecting a foolish response from them(Igbos)... Mumu followers of a MUMU person.... Nnamdi Cownu,foolish idiot from birth.
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by buhariguy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
enemybulldozer:
When did you ask me question??

Is like you just came out of rehab otherwise you shouldn't be yapping rubbish.

And for your information, my wife to be is a damsel and can never have anything to do with M00r0nic beings like you.
so terrorist uchechi is not a damsel to be sucking the useless diick of one albino,
and your terrorist criminal you worship allow you and i to see and deeply view his im.becile wife unclothedness, what a generational disgrace.
so you value your girlfriend and you don't want your terrorist criminal to value his wife, not even girlfriend, wife for that matter,
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by enemybulldozer(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
buhariguy:
so terrorist uchechi is not a damsel to be sucking the useless diick of one albino,
and your terrorist criminal you worship allow you and i to see and deeply view his im.becile wife unclothedness, what a generational disgrace.
so you value your girlfriend and you don't want your terrorist criminal to value his wife, not even girlfriend, wife for that matter,
From the look of things, you have nothing upstairs and I will prove it.
1) define terrorist
2)has it occurred to you that Kanu and his wife are not the ones that posted that video??
3)Do you have proof that portrays Kanu a criminal??

Lastly, is it a crime for somebody to make video of his/her bedroom escapades??

I will be waiting in anticipation to see how you're going to handle this grin grin
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Yatahamal: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2019
kikake:

Nollywood Yeyebrity?

Na Kannywood Yeyebrity.

US is more populated than Nigeria, yet has only Hollywood.

India is more than a billion people, yet has only Bollywood.
Nigeria has Nollywood and Kannywood. Wow

You know that Nigeria is not one country, can never be, yet the aroma of crude oil in the Niger delta wouldn't allow you see the need for Biafra exit from Nigeria.
You kinda wrong with India, there is Bollywood for North India primarily for Hindi speakers and Tollywood for South India. In South India, there are subcultures like Telugu, Malayalam etc. India film industry is quite fractured
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mtcheeew.

grin
D; D; D; D; D; D;
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Amanew(m): 2:45am On Apr 13, 2019
BonPatrick:
Igbos are fools
and we must fool with Nnamdi Kanu.
haven't Buhari accept that Atiku is not from Nigeria?
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Amanew(m): 2:48am On Apr 13, 2019
zlantanfan:
The idiot you are defending is hiding his head in shame
Idiot!
He is in Israel why can't Nigeria order his arrest or declare him wanted?
Haven't your Rapist President accept that Atiku is not a Nigerian?
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Amanew(m): 2:50am On Apr 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Don't know what to say again.
Then respect Nnamdi Kanu as a Lord and Saviour coz he even save Buhari, coz Buhari has accepted that Atiku is not a Nigerian!!!!
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Amanew(m): 2:52am On Apr 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Another brainwashed mofo.
So Nnamdi Kanu has also brainwash Buhari for accepting that Atiku is not a Nigerian!
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mtcheeew.

Just like you said IGBOS AIN'T THIS DAFT

Maybe its time you view if from a different angle, understand we are not being stupid we are actually tired of nigeria and determined to exit,
we may be busy going our different business during the day, using naira and be answering nigerians but deep inside we don't want to be a part of it anymore
Re: IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2019
YOLOBA have you masturbated with Kanus wife's picture this morning?

Chai Igbo Amaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People / Kano Elders Condemn Sanusi's Dethronement, Head To Court / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.