Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Purple Roses - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Purple Roses (79556 Views)

Guns And Roses 18+ / Roses And Thorns / Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purple Roses by Purplephoenix(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks op.
Re: Purple Roses by skubido(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Episode 12
He arrived home late in the night, feeling weak. He had drunk himself to stupor and struggled not to trip as he walked to the door. The worst part was that he was still depressed and confused about the incident that happened earlier. He wondered how the devil had made Rose to see him and Alexis together even though he knew the consequences. He felt disgraced and hopeless. He knew that Rose had told Susan already and he was in hot soup. He just wished that all these problems would disappear.
He knocked slowly on the door as nervousness took over him. For a moment,he forgot that he was drunk. Iniobong peeped through the door hole and then opened it quickly.
"George!where have you been?it's almost midnight!!"she cried
"Hey Ini"he greeted his mother figure slowly and staggered in "uhh,is Susan home?"
She covered her nose at the stench that oozed from his breath.
''Yes,she is at home. But why did you drink so much"
He waved his hand at her.
"I'll see you later Ini, I have issues to handle" he responded as he walked the stairs. Ini watched him with a worried look on her face. Earlier,it was a mournful Susan, now a drunk George and nobody wanted to tell her what was wrong. She hoped they were okay.
He arrived the room, opened his door and saw his wife lying peacefully on the bed. She wasn't sleeping though,she heard him coming up earlier. And besides,her eyes were to swollen from tears to sleep.
He lay down beside her and brushed his hand on her soft,fair skin. Even at 49,she was still desirable and sexy, just like 20 years ago. It had been a while since they made love and he felt aroused. He kissed her hand slowly and made to lick her ear when she muttered something.
"Don't. Touch. Me."
He was drawn aback.
"What"
She got up and pushed him with the stregnth that remained in her.
"I said DON'T TOUCH ME!!!! you good for nothing snake. How could you George?"
"Honey,I can explain..."
"I don't wanna hear it"she paused to catch her breath.
"Of all the women you could break me with,why did it have to be Alexis? Couldn't you have done it with someone who wasn't your former mistress, or someone who you knew I had much contempt for? Do you hate me that much, George?"
"Please, Sue,I'm not cheating on you. Alexis just came back from London and we became friends again. That wasn't to long ago. We haven't done anything. It's you I love"
"No,I will never believe you again. I'd you really loved me you would have never agreed to become friends with someone who you had so much desire for,then and till now. This was the same woman who almost ruined the our family. But you know what, I think I've had enough. Since you love her so much and want to be with her,let me indulge you. I'm filling for a div......"
He shot at her and covered her mouth.
"No, don't say that. You are the one I really love, the one who owns my heart. So even if Alexis is back,it doesn't mean anything, because she's my commit. I have no feelings for her anymore" he went on his knees and held her two hands.
"Give me one last chance Sue,I promise I won't fail you again. Please don't leave me, please...."he let the tears flow. For a moment,she kept, the both of them kept crying like babies until she raised him up.
"Alright,I forgive you. But I want you to end everything you have with Alexis, even mere friendship. At least do it for our family"
"Alright,I'll do that. Thanks so much, hon"
He hugged her tightly but she didn't hug back. She was still hurt.
Rose crumpled her face in anger as she removed her ear from her parents door. She couldn't believe that mum actually forgave him. So fast? She thought she would have at least separated from him for a while, just to teach him a lesson. She spat on the floor and stormed back to her room.

1 Like

Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
I would like to give a shout out to my devoted fans especially Purplephoenix. Thanks for being so sweet. I know my story might seem emotional and dull,but I have faith that it will come out one of the best. Please keep on supporting and encouraging me. Criticism is also welcome. I've planned the story out and as for the issue of inconsistency,,I will resolve it. You guys wouldn't regret devoting your time to patiently go through it even though it isn't action packed (for now).
I love you and God bless you. See you guys tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purple Roses by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks for the update OP..
Please try as much as possible to be consistent with the update as that will makes your readers keep yearning for more..
More Ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: Purple Roses by skubido(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Nothing do you OP

Jah bless ya hand work
Re: Purple Roses by Purplephoenix(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Awwwww, thanks OP, im touched. I just thought you desreved some accolades. Thanks for the update by the way and God bless you.
Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
The next day seemed brighter than the previous. Susan had decided to take a break after all the drama and was in the comfort of the sitting room that morning. She was watching an early morning TV show with a chilled glass of orange juice by her side. She had taken another sip when Rose suddenly came down stairs with her Violet traveling bag. She wheeled it to where her mother was and grinned.
"Well mum,are you ready to go?"
Susan dropped the glass looking confused.
"Go where?"
"Don't you remember, leave this house of course. Have you forgotten about dad already,or don't tell me you've forgiven him already"
Susan opened her mouth to talk when she was cut of by George who was coming downstairs.
"I'm sorry Rose but she isn't going anywhere I'm afraid. We've talked things out,you see and where alright now. Isn't that right honey?"
Rose raised her eyes at her.
"It's true dear, your father and I are alright now"Susan responded.
"Mum,you're kidding right?how can you be so weak to let go of that. Don't you think he doesn't deserve your forgiveness?"
"Rose,that's enough. Look,I'm sorry if you have any negative thoughts about me and Alexis. But the truth is,there's nothing going on between us. She's just an old friend who came back and wanted to catch up with me. There's no cheating or anything like that, okay?"
"And you expect me to believe you?"
He sighed.
"Oh well,I guess I have to do this"he paused "if it is that I'm lying ehhh,let thunder from above strike me dea......"
"STOP!!!!"both women shouted.
"You don't have to swear dad"Rose said concerndly.
"I will have to unless you believe me.
She kept silent for a while.
"Fine,I'll think about it"she then picked up her bag and went back up.
George shrugged his shoulders.
"Hm,I guess it will take some time to convince her. I'll have to talk to her until she let's go"he looked at his watch. Susan simply nodded.
"I'm late. I need to get going now"he bent down and pecked her.
"Bye honey"he said as he walked out.
"Bye bye"she responded as he shut the door. She soon wondered if she had done the right thing by forgiving him. What if he was lying,or Alexis had already caught him in a web? She couldn't decide for now. All she could do was wait and see.
"Let's see how you can win over him again"
She sipped from the glass again.

1 Like

Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Episode 13
Ngozi breathed heavily as she continued to sweep the front of her compound hastily. That was just the first of her chores and she still had a heap of clothes waiting for her at the backyard. She wished her chores would finish fast so that she could attend to other things before the day ran out.
Just when she was about concluding the sweeping, a black Hummer Jeep with an Entourage of three other cars behind it came into her open compound and parked. Immediately, Ngozi's heart sank. What was such a powerful Entourage visiting her for? It couldn't be the prince as he seldom visited and even if he did,not with such an Entourage. Or,was it her father's trouble again?
The front door flung open and one of the royal chaffeurrs stepped down and hurriedly opened the back seat. She then began to step down, gradually and gracefully until Ngozi was able to see the full figure of none other than, QUEEN ERINMA......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purple Roses by greatme2good(f): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ghen ghen... Ngozi is in deep poo.
Re: Purple Roses by Purplephoenix(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Hmmmm,I smell trouble. Thanks op.
Re: Purple Roses by divinelypruned(f): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Ride on dear , I am oliver twisting down here

1 Like

Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ngozi's heart sank deeper into her belly when she saw the queen. She shook visibly but Erinma just gave a warm smile and walked closer to her together with Añurika,her Chief maiden and close friend. Ngozi went on her knees and greeted the royal figure.
"Good afternoon my queen. You are welcome"
"Rise"Erinma commanded and Ngozi stood up. She was enjoying the fear.
"I'm guessing you are the one they call, Ngozi. Am I correct?"
"Yes my queen. Is there a problem. Let me get you a sea...."
"Ah, don't worry. I'm in a hurry anyways. You see,I am well aware of your romantic relationship with my son. Are you not his girlfriend, don't deny it"
Ngozi nodded her head slowly
"Good. I came to tell you that I,my Lord and the entire members of the royal family do not approve of it. Ever since you came into his life,you've brought nothing but bad luck and negative change, which I do not like. You are a bad influence on him. Moreover" she paused and looked around the compound.
"I don't think you fit into the standards of my son,if you know what I mean?"
Ngozi suddenly became angry and frowned deeply as she knew what the queen meant.
"What are you implying? That I'm poor and I can't be with your son,is that it? Do you think that he choose to be together with me because of money? Well you are mistaken my queen, because Uche loves me for who I am"
"Very bold and fluent to,I can see you went to school. But it isn't just about the money. I know your family background. Your father is a well known drunk and trouble maker in this village. Do you think I would like such as an in-law? Over my dead body! My son deserves better than that"shr paused for a while and then smiled.
"Besides, Uchenna doesn't love you. He is already engaged to a woman who is ten times better than you,and who he deserves. Uche loves her dearly and is only using you"
"You're a liar!"
Añurika and her burst into a round of laughter.
"Imagine her, that I'm lying"she then turned back to her and held her chin "don't feel bad,truth is bitter you know. You are a very beautiful woman,I must confess but you are not worthy enough for my son, alright. Go find someone who suits you,hmm?"
Ngozi tried desperately to hold back the tears that struggled to flow. Just when she was about to give up,she looked her straight in the eyes and exploded.
"Is it not a shame that you came all the way from the comfort of your palace just to engage with someone who is nothing to you? What kind of mother are you anyways,why must you decide whom your son must fall in love with just for selfish reasons. I don't know the games you're playing but if you ask me,I think you need to have a rethink about your life. If there is nothing else you would like to tell me,you and your friends can leave. As you can see,I am busy. Thank you" she said and resumed her sweeping. Erinma just stared at her with fiery eyes while Añurika jaw dropped. She was shocked.
"Let us leave Añurika, the stench of this place wants to make me puke!!"
The two women walked away and the royal visitors soon left. When they were gone, Ngozi broke down in tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purple Roses by greatme2good(f): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
I love Ngozi's audacity Mehn.

1 Like

Re: Purple Roses by PrudySara(f): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just stumbled on this....
Interesting piece....
Welldone O.P

Next update, please!!

1 Like

Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
They had gone some distance from Ngozi's house and Erinma was fuming mad after the embarrassment. There was silence between in the car for sometime when Añurika decided to break it.
"I must admit,that girl has a lot of guts. But I think she got the message. You might not have to worry about her and your son again"
Erinma sighed.
"I doubt that my warning was enough. Uchenna might just believe anything she tells him. No,I'll need to take things a little further and destroy her permanently"
Añurika sat up in interest.
"So, what do you plan to do?"
She turned to her.
"I, have a plan....."

She gave a devious smirk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Episode 14
George had his eyes glued to the file and other sheets of paper that lay in front of him. He was sweating profusely as he struggled to go through every detail of the company's financial report that was brought to him earlier, despite the fact that the AC was on. He was about to pen something down in a small notebook by his side when there was a knock on the door.
"Yes,come in"he said still writing down.
The door flung open and a woman walked in.
"Joan,I thought I told you to cancel all my appoint......"
"George!"she said interrupting him. It was none other than Alexis.
George's face melted at the sight of her. She was also in her most sexy and tempting mode. She was a short, transparent beach gown and a straw hat on top. She looked like a sixteen years old goddess with her perfect make-up.
"Alexis? What on Earth are you doing here?
"Won't you tell me to seat down first? Is that how you welcome your guests?"
"How did you get in here, I specifically told Joan not to let anyone in"
"You mean your secretary? Oh,I have my ways"she responded helping herself with a seat.
"So,how's it going?"
"What do you want Alexis? Please make it snappy"
"Why all the acidity? Am I not welcome to my boyfriend's office again"
"No, you are not. And please don't refer to me as your boyfriend, that period is over okay?"
"Relax,I was just joking,yeesh. Anyways, I just came to check up on you and ask why you haven't called lately"
"Because I don't want any trouble. I got in a lot of trouble with my wife and daughter because of you,and I don't want a broken family. Please leave me alone, Alexis. You and I ended our relationship many years ago and you know you can't bring back the old times. I'm happily married now, with a daughter, and I love my family, okay. Please leave"
Alexis gave a dirty smile and stood up. She cat walked to his seat and sat in front of him. She drew her face closer to his. At this point, George began to sweat.
"I don't think so dearie. I know you more than you know yourself. You and I both know that if given the chance, you would crawl back to me begging, am I correct?"
She asked in her minty, fresh breath. George felt like grabbing that pretty face in front of him and kissing it to death. As if she read his mind, she drew closer for a kiss. George was tempted to kiss back but he wouldn't. He had vowed to be loyal to his wife, and he was keeping that promise even if it was the devil in front of him. He quickly drew back a little and brought his handkerchief in front of him,which quickly 'stole' the kiss. Alexis realized that she kissed a foreign object and quickly opened her eyes. She realized she had kissed a handkerchief and quickly cleaned her mouth, spitting as well.
" Holy Shit!George, what was that for?"
"I thought the handkey deserved the kiss better. I'm happy with my life Alexis and I DON'T NEED YOU anymore. Go find someone else who deserves you more, cus I'm already taken. That's the door" he concluded pointing to the wooden door. Alexis quickly jumped to her feet, grabbed her bag and stormed out of the office, cursing under her breath.
George bowed his head and cupped his hand.
"Yes,thank you Lord"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purple Roses by Purplephoenix(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lolz, thanks for the update op
Re: Purple Roses by skubido(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Purple Roses by Ann2012(f): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Alexis, leave George alone ooooo

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Episode 15
They walked deeper and deeper into the bushes. As they did, he held her tightly while she just followed with annoyance boiling in her. Blades of grass occasionally scratched her accompanied with the bites of tiny mosquitoes. Eventually, she got pissed of and halted him. He turned with confusion.
"What's the matter?" Emeka asked.
"Emy, we've been walking through this bush for sometime now and I'm starting to get annoyed. Tell me what this surprise is all about already and stop keeping me in suspense. I have things to do" Ngozi complained.
"Ngo, clam down now, stop being in such a hurry. I promise that we are almost there, okay"
She frowned deeply and mumbled under her breath.
"What's the matter, don't you trust me?"
"It's not it. Its just that I'm feeling a little akward. You know very well that it isn't very proper for the both of us to, you know, be in a place like this, alone."
He smiled and turned to her. He held both of her hands.
"Ngozika, we've been friends for as long as I can remember. Ever since we have been together, I've never done anything to harm or hurt you, have I?"he asked with an innocent face and voice.
She shook her head.
"Then there's nothing to worry about. I see you as a sister and I can't do anything to hurt you, okay?" He assured her.
She sighed and nodded. He was her best friend after all, what could happen? Moreover, Emeka was a man of good repute. He wasn't known for womanizing or hurting women. She wouldn't be an exception.
They walked a little distance further when they arrived an open, less grassy, empty space. They stopped and he turned to her.
"So" she said "where's the surprise?"
He smirked, dug his hand in his pocket and replied in a cold, deep voice.
"Surprise"
Quickly he brought the hand out and blew a witish powder on her unsuspecting face. She stumbled backwards in disbelief and shock with closed eyes.
"Emeka what... Did....you...doooo......." She felt dizzy and her vision became blurry. Her head pounded and soon, she saw her self on the ground.
Then all went black......
Emeka squatted and touched her head. He smiled and nodded in approval. Out cold. Finally, he was going to have his much desired prize. He had secretly harboured romantic feelings for her but never told her for fear of rejection. When she told him of her relationship with Uchenna, he became distraught and bitter but still surpressed his feelings. Now, he had her at his power and his rewards hadn't ended yet.
He knelt, opened her legs and unzipped his shorts to bring out his now ready partner in crime....
The black Lexus Jeep parked in front and of the bush path and purred to a halt. The front doors flung open and Ude and Uchenna stepped out of the car. Uchenna walked to Ude with a worried look on his face.
"Udenna, are you sure about what you heard?"
"100 percent. I crossing this area after carrying out the errand your mother sent me to when I saw Ngozi walking in the bush with another man holding her hand! I saw them with my 2 krokro eyes"
Uchennas heart skipped a thousand times. He became nervous and prayed that it wasn't what he was thinking. She wouldn't do it, would she?
"Well, let's go. There's no point to wasting time here"
He nodded and the both of them walked into the bush path......

3 Likes

Re: Purple Roses by Purplephoenix(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Ghen ghen, wahala dey oooo
Re: Purple Roses by mychiveous(f): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Please come and continue o..
Re: Purple Roses by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2019
please OP, give us lengthy update oo.. this one is too short.. well, Thanks For The Update.
Re: Purple Roses by BiadeFolar(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2019
While you await next update, you can refresh you thirst with short stories on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4406346/nairaland-book-short-stories
Re: Purple Roses by skubido(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Haaaa

Emeka why na?

Tanks for the update
Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 5:32am On Jun 19, 2019
As they walked, Uchennas fear kept rising. He wished that Ude was wrong and that Ngozi was still faithful. He wished that nothing would happen.
Finally, they arrived the open bush area where both suspects where. Uche saw the man laying on the open legged woman, sleeping probably after an hour of action. His pulse went higher. Ude jumped to the both of them and kicked the lying beast hard which immediately woke him up. Alas, the lady was none other than his love, Ngozi.
"See my prince, I told you. Filthy scumbags!"
Uche just starred mouth agape, with cold feet. He couldn't believe his eyes. Ngozi eventually woke up after perceiving commotion. She sat up and looked around her. Emeka, Udenna, the prince. Then it all came to her. She realized the mess she was into now. She couldn't believe what was happening.
"U...Uche?"
He shook his head slowly and said.
"So this is what you've been doing behind my back, right? You come in front of me, pretending that you're some saint but you've been secretly slutting around, right?"
"Uchenna, please I can explain, it's not what you think" she pleaded as she got up and walked towards him.
"My prince, please do not insult her that way. She is my girlfriend. Both of us really love each other and......" Emeka chirped in.
"EMEKA!!!" Ngozi cried in panic.
"Oh, I can see that. Well I'm really sorry for interrupting your intimate moment. But wouldn't it have been better if you had done this in a room? Your bleeping up my fathers kingdom, so get a life and be descent"
"Uchenna, please....." She tried to touch him but he pushed her back
"Get your bleeping hands of me you LovePeddler! I don't know you anymore. You guys can continue from where you stopped if you like, but I don't want to catch you here again if you still want to live. Idiots. Ude, lets leave this place before I do something unpleasant" he stormed to his car as he desperately tried to hold back his tears. Ngozi ran after him while calling his name. Ude then turned to Emeka and smiled.
"Well done my friend, the queen will be pleased at this news"
"No problem. I needed to do that anyways. So, when do I get my money?"
"I'll send a guard to your house later, so you better be around. I need to go now"he said before he dashed into the car. Ngozi was hitting the back seat tinted window where Uche sat as she tried to talk to him. Uche didn't even turn despite the noise she was making. He just sat still with tears rolling down his eyes. Eventually, the car engine came to life and zoomed like lightening leaving the distressed maiden rolling on the floor. She watched her world crash like that as the car disappeared into the dust. What was going on that day? Her best friend betrayed and raped her, she lost her virginity, and the love of her life accused her of having an affair! Was the whole world fighting against her? Was it all a bad dream she would soon wake up from? No, it couldn't, the dust on her face proved it. She lay down on the floor wishing the ground would open up. What would her mother say? Wouldn't it have been better if a car crushed her to death instead?
A curious male passerby saw the grief stricken damsel on the floor and approached her. He observed her for a while and asked.
"Madam, are you okay?"
She lay down mute for sometime. Finally, she concluded that she would get up and face her woes head on. She stood up slowly and dusted herself. Fortunately for her, her skirt was black so it covered up her bleed stain.
"Yes, I'm fine, thank you"
"Are you sure, do you need help?"
She didn't respond. She just turned and walked away.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purple Roses by Purplephoenix(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Eyahhh, such a pity....

Thanks for the update btw
Re: Purple Roses by skubido(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Hmmmmmm... Eniyan abidi yanyan

Tanks for the update
Re: Purple Roses by Ann2012(f): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Too bad

Well done OP
Re: Purple Roses by mychiveous(f): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na wa o.. I don't like this story anymore. How can she just lose her virginity without her consent? And also lose the prince all in one go? Whatever happened to "good always triumph over evil"?
Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Episode 16
The days that followed we're filled with misery and anguish for Ngozi but she tried to hide it. She couldn't bear the thought of telling her mother how she had lost her most precious jewel due to her stupidity and naïveness. Would her mother even believe her? She had decided to keep her distress a secret from her mother but Beatrice wasn't stupid. She had noticed Ngozi's cold and down spirit and also noticed her miserable face. On one occasion, she decided to eavesdrop on her to see if she could get anything. Fortunately, she had heard her crying that night. Since then, she desperately tried to reach out to her daughter but Ngozi remained adamant. Beatrice pestered but Everytime, Ngozi would shrug her of. So, she decided to give up. All she could do was pray and advise her.
"Never let your problems weigh you down. This life never favours the weak" she would say.
It was a warm Sunday afternoon. Church goers had been returning from service and there were not to many activities going. Ngozi had also been returning from the St Patrick's Catholic Church located in the village square and had been a bit cheered up by the priests sermon on "Bearing The Cross'. She felt like she was being talked to directly and she decided to dwell on the message which encouraged her. She was going to the palace today and she was going to explain herself and clear her name to the prince. She was going to try and amend the relationship even if it wasn't going to be easy. She had made up her mind.
She walked to the palace briskly but nervously. It wasn't too far from the church. Finally, she arrived in front of the large gate. She adjusted her dress and her headscarf before heaving a sigh. She then held her breath and knocked on the gate before doing the sign of the cross. Few seconds later, the gate opened and a tall, drunk looking gate guard opened the small gate.
"Yes, how may I help you?" He asked in a coarse voice.
"Um, I'm looking for the prince"
"Who are you to him?"
"I'm a very close friend"
"What's your name?"
"Ngozi"
He paused for a while
"Wait here, let me go and ask him"
She nodded and he walked in.
Meanwhile, Prince Uchenna had already gotten acquainted with princess Nnenna. She was a pretty lady. Tall, chocolate complexioned and very curvy, but very lousy as well. She had been talking like a running tap since she and the prince were under the royal canopy in the gardens. Uche just had his head, rested on his hand and nodded to all false and true words she told him. He didn't have a choice anyways.
"So, like I tells you earlier, I think Beyonce sings the best songs. She's my favorite. What of you?" She didn't even notice the grammatical error she made due to the rate of speed she was talking.
That was actually the first time he had been asked to talk. He opened his mouth when the guard walked in.
"My prince, a young lady named Ngozi wants to see you. She says that.........."
The name peirced through his ear.
"Don't you dare let her in. Send her away now!!!!!!"
"Yes my prince"the guard said nervously. He dashed to lock the gate and Chase away the unwanted guest.
She walked roundaby anxiously waiting for the guards return. He finally arrived.
"I'm sorry you are not wanted. Please leave"
She didn't let him act further, she quickly kicked him on the mid region which made him feel temporarily paralyzed. She quickly dashed into the palace compound........

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lucifer's Key / Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.