Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. (5474 Views)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by muykem: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2019
I have been reading many comments here on nairaland on the issue of who is the worst governor Nigeria ever produced. I am pleased to present to you undisputed worst governor ever in the name of Mr. Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State. Do you know that people are no longer criticize or asking him do anything again? During the campaign, it is Saraki that promised workers payment of their salary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by omotoniwa(f): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
When u have yeye bello of kogi fatai is a saint.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by olahammed63: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Don't ever drag kwara State Governor into this. Governor Fatai is far better than most Governors in Nigeria today. He has been able to balance the state in terms of managing the megre resources of the state. He has also bring out the state as a self sufficient in terms of generating income locally to finance the state own infrastructure. Above all he has ensure that salaries of workers are prompt on monthly basis. @muykem don't compare Governor Fatai Ahmed with Gov. Yahaya Bello of kogi State.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by jabor4Naija(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
I think its a tie between the governor of kogi and that of kwara. Two useless bastards

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by Kayode1979: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yahaya Bello

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by hisexcellency34: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
@ op, you are mad if nobody is telling you. Ahmed can never be the worst governor in Nigeria. He performed more than most of his colleagues
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
muykem:
I have been reading many comments here on nairaland on the issue of who is the worst governor Nigeria ever produced. I am pleased to present to you undisputed worst governor ever in the name of Mr. Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State. Do you know that people are no longer criticize or asking him do anything again? During the campaign, it is Saraki that promised workers payment of their salary.
Rochas Okorocha, Ibikunle Amosun, Yahya Bello

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by Suleiman62: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Don't involve Kwara State in this rubbish you are saying Governor Abdulfatai Ahmed did and doing well in kwara State and if they are mentioning best Governors in Nigeria Governor Abdulfatai Ahmed would be among so you guys should stop saying rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by OYAY(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
I think from all indication, the kogi youthful governor and his Benue counterpart ( for the herdsmen face saving) carries the day

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by thatigboman: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
jabor4Naija:
I think its a tie between the governor of kogi and that of kwara. Two useless bastards
okorocha is worse than both
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by jabor4Naija(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
thatigboman:
okorocha is worse than both
He try pass dem but he is the 3rd worse governor in nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by profsein007(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
YAHAYA BELLO of kogi is not only worse but heartless.
I really want to start a trend on twitter concerning this kogi governor. If APC means well for kogi, Yahaya Bellow shouldn't be given ticket.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
omotoniwa:
When u have yeye bello of kogi fatai is a saint.
No mind am! If OP no display, how you wan take know say na APC zombie
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by luckyelems(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Why are some people like Inec taking some bodies position to another person.
Imaging, take yahaya Bello's position to Ahmad

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by bakila: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
olahammed63:
Don't ever drag kwara State Governor into this. Governor Fatai is far better than most Governors in Nigeria today. He has been able to balance the state in terms of managing the megre resources of the state. He has also bring out the state as a self sufficient in terms of generating income locally to finance the state own infrastructure. Above all he has ensure that salaries of workers are prompt on monthly basis. @muykem don't compare Governor Fatai Ahmed with Gov. Yahaya Bello of kogi State.
Or Gandollars of Kano and Yari of Zamfara or No Masara of Katsina.
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by Kog45(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
OP you too dey lie
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by tinsel: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
MR. Chinwoke Mbadinuju

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by mankan2k7(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
The heavy weight champion is Gov. Yaya Bello

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by dvdwed(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
People just carry hatred like gala. Ranting everywhere. Ahmed worked. New secretariat, Good roads, security, etc, he only lost because people hate Saraki.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by lmm4real: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Op go and do ur research well, yeye Bello comes first and he is closely followed by that aboki from Niger state undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by harryportter: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Rochas Okorocha, Ibikunle Amosun, Yahya Bello
THEODORE ORJI TOPS THAT LIST

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by LadySarah: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chai!
It means then that YB is the undisputed champion.so much for the not to young to run movt.
Its a pitiable situation.
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by ogawisdom(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
muykem:

Op have u heard about Yeye Bello he is the undisputed worst Governor
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by Kingwalker34(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
yeye bello and yari na worst governor
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by agbangam: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Abeg make una no forget former Gov. of Abia State Theodor Urji Kalu. He still holds the title of the most useless governor.
As Gov. Yahaya Bello shud be number two.
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by respect80(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
I give it to yahaya Bello...
I never knew people are quite aware of the agony and pain kogi people are facing
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by iluvdonjazzy: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
muykem:
that's because saraki was still the governor.
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by otokx(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yahaya Bello is one of the youngest governors.
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Aregbesola
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by fykes(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
U will be surprised to know that even yeye Bello is far ahead of theodore Ahamefula Orji of Abia state.
There just can't be another one like him.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
kiss
Re: The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. by CID11: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Please i beg of you don't take this award from OkoroHausa, this is what he really has that is going on for him. He is a big fraudster

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flabbergasting Images Of Massive Crowd At Ongoing PH Obidient Rally / Celebrating The Legacies Of Awolowo / Unity And Integration Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.