Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,512 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Russian-born Nigerian Who Never Considered Playing For The Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russian-born Nigerian Who Never Considered Playing For The Eagles (879 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana - History Favours The Eagles / I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russian-born Nigerian Who Never Considered Playing For The Eagles by adeniyiadebanjo: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
The name Adesoye Oyewole sounds very Nigerian and indeed is Nigerian, but this 6 ft 2 in Defender has no links to the West African country besides his name.

‘Ade’ as he is called for short, was born in Russia, where he has played football all of his life.

His middle name “Oyetundzhiyevich”, speaks of how much Russian he is; with no regrets.

Currently, he plays for Russia PL side, FC Orenburg and has made 19 appearances already this season, scoring three goals.

Read More: https://www.brila.net/player-scout-defender-who-turned-his-back-on-nigeria-for-russia/

Follow on Twitter: @deniyiclement

Re: Russian-born Nigerian Who Never Considered Playing For The Eagles by thesicilian: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Smart kid.
Re: Russian-born Nigerian Who Never Considered Playing For The Eagles by royal231(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
Other way round....

Nigeria never considered you...

Hearing about this dude for the first time

(1) (Reply)

My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight / Ronaldo Bought A Private-island Amidst Coronavirus. / Cristiano Ronaldo's Search For A New Club Proves Futile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.