Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture (3899 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Atiku Abubakar Needs To Stay Away From Peter Obi. ’ / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by sarrki(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Baba you need gym

In other To keep fit medically and physically

For the rigorous task ahead

I believe you are a Nigerian citizen

Also agree you go to the tribunal to fight your case if you have proof

Our democracy allows it

On a lighter note ,

Baba hit the gym

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Preshy561(f): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
So, what do you say to this load of stinking smelly yellow teeth drug baron. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Pentasoft1978: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Atiku has flesh and he is fresh , what about Buhari that is like an APC broom stick. Buhari please drink 45 Litres of milk everyday for the task ahead of you at the tribunal is not for skinny hungry looking people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by abbaapple: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
angry

The Cameron man will not hear your advice sarrki! lipsrsealed cos he is confused if what Buhari did to him was real or it’s dreaming undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by sarrki(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

The Cameron man will not hear your advice sarrki! lipsrsealed cos he is confused if what Buhari did to him was real or it’s dreaming undecided

You are a patriot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by sarrki(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Preshy561:
So, what do you say to this load of stinking smelly yellow teeth drug baron. undecided

The said man has never in a way govern your state nor country

Yet you have migraines over him day in day out

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Cletus77(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
sarrki:
Baba you need gym

Our democracy allows it

On a lighter note ,

Baba hit the gym
Bros stop forming better person. That was how you created a thread that we should end the tribalistic comments on NL.
That same day I saw on another thread ipob pigs and yeasterners, and Igbos in another thread..

OMG! I just typed FL@theads and it was corrected to IGBO shocked
NL is in a big mess

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Preshy561(f): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
sarrki:

The said man has never in a way govern your state nor country

Yet you have migraines over him day in day out
He's your bullion van Lord and Saviour.
So, start with him first.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Born2Breed(f): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Preshy561:

These ones needs mouth wash. cheesy grin
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Cletus77(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lemme try afonja..

Modified: Afonja doesn't correct to yoruba how come fl@theads changed to Igbo..

NL is officially the headquarters of tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by RZArecta2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
I don't understand the problem APC zombies have with the physique of a Camerounian man abi is there homósexual feeling somewhere ? You never can tell cool

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by buhariguy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
Atiku has flesh and he is fresh , what about Buhari that is like an APC broom stick. Buhari please drink 45 Litres of milk everyday for the task ahead of you at the tribunal is not for skinny hungry looking people.
that is how idiotic pigs use to fail exam,

who is more healthier btw thief atiku al cameroon and buhari.
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Pentasoft1978: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
buhariguy:
that is how idiotic pigs use to fail exam,

who is more healthier btw thief atiku al cameroon and buhari.
If buhari is healthier , may you are your children and all your generation, enjoy the kind of health that buhari is enjoying, I did not insult u in my post , But you started insulting me, so you will get what you want.......may all the sickness Buhari is suffering from, affect you now and forever, let me leave yor innocent children out of this.
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by buhariguy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
RZArecta2:
I don't understand the problem APC zombies have with the physique of a Camerounian man abi is there homósexual feeling somewhere ? You never can tell cool
don't mind sarrki,
he don't know your president will soon take over from Paul biya.
by then, idiotic pigs will port with their president to Cameroon.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by buhariguy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

If buhari is healthier , may you are your children and all your generation, enjoy the kind of health that buhari is enjoying, I did not insult u in my post , But you started insulting me, so you will get what you want.......may all the sickness Buhari is suffering from, affect you now and forever, let me leave yor innocent children out of this.
i didn't say buhari is healthy, but i said who is more healthier btw al cameroon and buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by RichBoy247: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
There no judge in Nigeria that will rule that Buhari did not win the election. That judge will have to be living outside the country because if he lives in Nigeria, we shall go to his house, bring him out and flog him mercilessly. Buharism is a religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Pentasoft1978: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
buhariguy:
i didn't say buhari is healthy, but i said who is more healthier btw al cameroon and buhari.

Is Atiku sick?, when last did you hear that Atiku flew abroad for emergency medical treatment .? Oh......pot belly is now the new sickness in town...I know you have a pot belly.....pot belly is an evidence of good living my friend.
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by buhariguy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

Is Atiku sick?, when last did you hear that Atiku flew abroad for emergency medical treatment .? Oh......pot belly is now the new sickness in town...I know you have a pot belly.....pot belly is an evidence of good living my friend.
hahahahahahahahahaha,
i knew you will fail the test,

to be healthy is not by fat or pot belly.
usain bolt and Ronaldo are 100% healthier than thief atiku.
and as for buhari, if not for age, usain bolt will not near buhari for race.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Topmaike007(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Preshy561:
see painment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
and here comes the director of the adult movie in action grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by omenkaLives(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
UtuokeAlcoholic:
and here comes the director of the adult movie in action
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
sarrki:
Baba you need gym

Our democracy allows it

On a lighter note ,

Baba hit the gym
I sight you! Chief of ALL zombies on Nairaland grin grin grin grin

We dey talk about house wey dey burn, you dey talk about moustache shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is the tribunal going to judge his stomach

Why didn't I hear anything from you during Ganduje saga undecided Nigerian Air too, who mute you

What advise do you have for these people too undecided

Hoping to hear from you!

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
What will mocking him bring about?

The development of the nation??

We should really check ourselves if we really want a change

Cussing or mocking people has effects on one's heart. it hardens the heart and makes one unserious

we should really be mindful of how we cuss or mock

Anyways, Emperor Imes is coming and we hope his impact will touch matters like this as well
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by farem: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Preshy561:

Anytime I see anyone posting this picture, I see hopelessness in the brain of such.
How can a human being even think a whole Tinubu can have this kind of denture?
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by CrtlAltDel: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
UtuokeAlcoholic:
grin grin grin

Wicked
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by sarrki(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I sight you! Chief of ALL zombies on Nairaland grin grin grin grin

We dey talk about house wey dey burn, you dey talk about moustache shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is the tribunal going to judge his stomach

Why didn't I hear anything from you during Ganduje saga undecided Nigerian Air too, who mute you

What advise do you have for these people too undecided

Hoping to hear from you!

Am a patriot
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
sarrki:

Am a patriot
grin grin a one sided patriot. I hail ooooooo
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by NobleAngell(f): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
O boy, what is this? he looks like a drum.
Re: Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture by madmohamed(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
UtuokeAlcoholic:
grin grin grin
is like your gay.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account / Breaking: Peter Obi Wins Anambra With Over 1 Million Votes / 2024 Budget: Debt Servicing To Gulp 31% Of National Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.